Vent

Youtube is kinda ridiculous. X3

On a video about Five Nights at Freddy, some guy goes on about how there are people who hate the game just because it's popular and doesn't give it a fair go. To which I agree, but I also state that there are some people like me who dislike the game for actual qualities and characteristics that by opinion some people don't like. I basically say this; "Yeah, I dislike the game because it's sort of repetitive. In my opinion anyway."

Suddenly! People having a go at me like;

"Isn't every game repetitive?"

To which I reply; "Not AS repetitive as FNAF. Games such as [example] and [example] are not as repetitive BECAUSE... ... etc."

Another reply to me for no damn reason; "Who compares an Indie game to a game made by a full team?"

I think they've completely forgotten that I've said; "IN MY OPINION" God. Fuck. People are so ridiculous sometimes. Just freaking read, and get off my back. All I did was comment. Why do people take that as a; "FIGHT ME" request??

I'm more or less entertained by the amount of people trying to pick off the flaws by me. I'm just sitting here, being as calm as I possibly can on the comment section whilst I have these annoying fudgers trying to make sense of my comment. X3 Deary me... *sighs*

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

On a video about Five Nights at Freddy, some guy goes on about how there are people who hate the game just because it's popular and doesn't give it a fair go. To which I agree, but I also state that there are some people like me who dislike the game for actual qualities and characteristics that by opinion some people don't like. I basically say this; "Yeah, I dislike the game because it's sort of repetitive. In my opinion anyway."

To which I reply; "Not AS repetitive as FNAF. Games such as [example] and [example] are not as repetitive BECAUSE... ... etc."

Another reply to me for no damn reason; "Who compares an Indie game to a game made by a full team?"

I think they've completely forgotten that I've said; "IN MY OPINION" God. Fuck. People are so ridiculous sometimes. Just freaking read, and get off my back. All I did was comment. Why do people take that as a; "FIGHT ME" request??

I'm more or less entertained by the amount of people trying to pick off the flaws by me. I'm just sitting here, being as calm as I possibly can on the comment section whilst I have these annoying fudgers trying to make sense of my comment. X3 Deary me... *sighs*

I know that feel.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

So many people bash and hate on me (on Youtube) all because they see that my avatar is based off a specific show that they don't like. I get comments of people saying I should go die, or "no one cares what you think". What's worse is when they come out of the blue, on a topic that has nothing to do with my avatar, or the show, and sometimes it happens on a comment I made, or the topic, is a year old.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Indeed, YouTube is where hate thrives. Random, irrational, venomous, directionless. The term 'Haters gonna hate' is a pretty good way to deal with whatever negative feelings they throw at you. Also, to use wrestling lingo, 'marks gonna mark', or 'fanbois gonna fan'.

But here's the deal with FNAF: the gameplay is pretty dull, and while it's probably pretty intense at first, the One Trick Pony-ness would cause many players to give up out of tedium, once the jumpscares wear off.

What it DOES have in droves, however, is background story. On the face of it, you're just trying to not get killed by animatronics. But the explanation for WHY it all happens - shown in the minigames in FNAF 2&3 - is what really makes it a horror game. It's incredibly unsettling. Having watched Markiplier's playthroughs and the videos by TheGameTheorists, I appreciate the game much more, because it's definitely much more than a simple Jumpscare game.

Just a shame that's what a lot of people are in it for.

Personally I'd have it so you had to walk about the restaurant rather than just sit, but that mechanic is debatable for effectiveness.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

FNAF had potential to be AMAZING. I'm not saying it's bad though. It's a good game. It just had the potential to be something much more. And whilst people may argue with me (go ahead), I think the developer of the game was mainly in it for the money. I think it was TWO times where he was supposed to release the beta, but instead just released the full thing. He didn't wait for feedback or anything. He just saw it as; 'not buggy' and sent it off to the public. A game developer should work and work and work on their game till it makes up for its price. But, X3 that's my opinion. You guys aren't YouTube so you'll be more forgiving, thank you. But yeah. A majority of its fanbase is toxic. Not all! I do believe there are respectable fans, but a lot of the people I've seen are ADDICTED. Like, they make it their life and soul. Like, not even my love for PayDay right now. These people will go to the length of telling haters to go kill themselves. If somebody hates or dislikes a game, fair enough, that's their opinion. People defending the game are just as bad as the people who say they hate the game. It's an ongoing hate war.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Youtube comments is the budget online daycare for all the adult babies who's parents couldn't afford to send them to 4chan. I've since given up trying to find something there that doesn't ruin my day little by little and just avoid the comments completely. It's never been a fantastic place to look for intelligent life but it seems to have gotten worse over the years.

Retired Forum Moderator

Jacksepticeye has a decent comment section though. He's the only person I've found whose comment section is actually decent. X3 I think it's mainly because Jack himself seems to spread around the love in the comments section, and he has a filter on the comments section so that all the bad stuff is just immediately deleted. But as soon as I leave the safety of the good comment section, all hell breaks loose. XD

Another vent. Oh boy: I'm so fucking hungry. I just managed to eat a big KFC box meal which had large sides to it. I ate it ALL. I am so impressed because I'm usually full halfway through eating it. Meanwhile, my parents still continue to not be able to buy me food. They either forget to buy me stuff, if they don't, they forget what I like or dislike, and if they do get food I like, they tell me off for eating it all. I just want ball up and cry. I literally have to spend every cent of my pay for food. None for savings. I won't have a future, but at fucking least I'll have some weight. Parents threaten me that if I don't gain weight, then they won't let me go to America next year. I have a dentist appointment, probably going to be them complaining some more and pulling out more teeth. I won't be able to eat for a few more days. Neither concentrate on my work. I'm so jealous of my boyfriend. He has it so perfect. A condition that makes him unable to leave the house (perfect by me), loving parents, caring doctors, food, money, amazing friends. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Yesterday, I ate all the hot cross buns. They were the only thing that I liked. >_< Got growled at. And I have no more likable food in the house. Fuck me. I can only cry when I think of what Dad will do to me after my dentist appointment. I'm so fucking scared and hungry.

-------

So what kind of food do you like, and what kind of food do your parents tend to get?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yes, as BTG asks... maybe we can brainstorm on some alternatives?..

Also,

I literally have to spend every cent of my pay for food. None for savings. I won't have a future, but at fucking least I'll have some weight.

Savings? From a KFC salary? Just forget about it and spend it all on food (or whatever else you like) with clear conscience. There will be time for making savings, it's just not that time yet.

Parents threaten me that if I don't gain weight, then they won't let me go to America next year.

You can threaten them back that you won't go to America and will keep staying with them instead - usually that makes parents willing to reconsider things very quickly...

I have a dentist appointment, probably going to be them complaining some more and pulling out more teeth.

Another one? Are they trying to pull all your teeth so you couldn't bite them?

I won't be able to eat for a few more days.

You can just tell that to your father if he'll try to complain about the buns, oh, and remind him about his demand for your gaining weight. You can't gain weight without eating, can you? What can he say to that?

Regards

Sounds like we need to initiate our own Operation Little Vittles for Jeb.

gail%2Bholverson%2B2.jpg

INCOMING FOOD

*extremely long sigh*Un.Fucking.Believable.

When i try to talk in a normal tone,people sometimes want me to repeat what i said because they say i'm muttering.It happens at school and when i'm talking with my parents at home.I get REALLY irked by this bullshit.What the fuck am i supposed to do? YELL at them?! :evil:

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

I don't want to be extremely picky, but there's bread, yoghurt, more fucking yoghurt (I hate yoghurt, unless it's chocolate), sandwiches. For dinners, I won't eat rice, and my mother is almost pure Asian so that doesn't really help. I won't eat spicy stuff, curry or whatever. I don't even eat tomatoes. @_@ I'm awful. Not like I can help it. I can't control my damn tastebuds. Also, God, if a plane came to deliver all manner of food, I'd be so happy. XD Also, according to my dentist, I have bad teeth. X3 I mean... I've honestly seen worse... But the dentist makes it out to be the WORST. I think... I've only heard one good thing come out of her mouth. And people ask me why I'm afraid of the dentist. And God, the sound of the scratching against my teeth is awful too. And oh boy, I'd like to talk to my parents, but they scare the shit out of me. I'm surprised Dad hasn't beaten me yet, with an aggressive attitude like that. Erghh...

And I'm sorry Zaraki. :( People say I mumble a lot too. But I also tend to talk to myself a lot. So people ask me to repeat myself and I have to say; "It doesn't concern you" or "Doesn't matter" and they'll think I'm being rude. X3 I'm not insane. I swear.

-------

Jacksepticeye has a decent comment section though. He's the only person I've found whose comment section is actually decent. X3 I think it's mainly because Jack himself seems to spread around the love in the comments section, and he has a filter on the comments section so that all the bad stuff is just immediately deleted. But as soon as I leave the safety of the good comment section, all hell breaks loose. XD

Yeah both HCBailly and Erock have amazing comment sections. AVGN used to have a decent one, but lately it's been plagued with "Mick's huge cock" comments.

And I'm sorry Zaraki. :( People say I mumble a lot too. But I also tend to talk to myself a lot. So people ask me to repeat myself and I have to say; "It doesn't concern you" or "Doesn't matter" and they'll think I'm being rude. X3 I'm not insane. I swear.

To be honest....i sometimes talk to myself too.I've been like that as a kid(but not so much as i got older).Thinking about my insanity(Altough it's not serious-I'm still trying to be as nice and sane as possible.) just really depresses me. :cry:

And there goes another one of my confessions. :-|

i8ju_10NkGY

This. This f***ing song needs to end. It never should have existed in the first place. It's lame, annoying it's stupid, it's not about ninjas, and is for toddlers/little kids. Also I'm aware of the irony of the last statement when I watch a show that was made for little girls. So don't bother pointing that out. I hear it all the time, I can't zone out when I hear it, unlike with other annoying things. I don't get it, I don't get why so many people enjoy it. It was annoying the first time I heard it, it's still annoying the billionth time it's played. I could kinda understand if it was for nostalgic reasons, but the show is 10 years old, those would be nostalgic for the song wouldn't even know what "nostalgic" means, let alone be playing games like TF2 where I'm hearing it all the time. The server I frequent (one of them anyways) is mostly full of of teens and (young) adults.

i8ju_10NkGY

What would you think of the metal version of that song? I also didn't like that song (the Lazy Town version). it's too catchy, it's annoying me. This cover made it bearable (and amusing) for me to listen to though:

GXoZsgNHquM

Welp, now what?

Haven't heard it in yonks, but that Alestorm cover is the BOSS. "Ya Gobshite" xD

----

In a bit of a pickle. I thought I had figured out trains and accommodation for going to Wales this week, but didn't notice the train back was a 14-hour trip due to needing an overnight stay (National Rail Enquiries is a dick like that). But I had already booked my accommodation.

I NOW have what I hope to be a solution, with slightly different trains and new accommodation, but first I'll need to phone the place in the morning, book it, then cancel my first place (which will charge full-fare, but it was cheap enough anyway).

I just hope I don't forget to phone, considering it's 3am, and I have band practice from 12-3pm, and I've been getting up at 1pm the past few days.

OH LOOK I HAVE DEGREE TO FINISH AS WELL

*Stress*

I don't want to be extremely picky, but there's bread, yoghurt, more fucking yoghurt (I hate yoghurt, unless it's chocolate), sandwiches. For dinners, I won't eat rice, and my mother is almost pure Asian so that doesn't really help. I won't eat spicy stuff, curry or whatever. I don't even eat tomatoes. @_@ I'm awful. Not like I can help it. I can't control my damn tastebuds. Also, God, if a plane came to deliver all manner of food, I'd be so happy. XD Also, according to my dentist, I have bad teeth. X3 I mean... I've honestly seen worse... But the dentist makes it out to be the WORST. I think... I've only heard one good thing come out of her mouth. And people ask me why I'm afraid of the dentist. And God, the sound of the scratching against my teeth is awful too. And oh boy, I'd like to talk to my parents, but they scare the shit out of me. I'm surprised Dad hasn't beaten me yet, with an aggressive attitude like that. Erghh...

How do you feel about frozen pizzas? I can usually get like 4 for 10 or 12 USD here in Wisconsin. Course, I have no idea what supermarkets stock in Australia. Fosters and didgeridoos?

No, that's dumb.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Food is expensive in Australia. X3 You get 1 frozen pizza for about $6. It's just a known fact that food is way more cheaper in America. Lucky ducks.

EDIT: Back from the dentist. Thank God, didn't get a tooth pulled out. Fillings though. Two. My whole upper lip area is numb as fuck. I can't tell if my mouth is closed or not. X3 When I was sitting down in the chair, having my teeth worked on, all I could think of was a video called; "The Dentist", which is a PayDay 2 trailer (NOT ADDICTED), and remembering Dallas refused the numbing needle thing. And I was like; "If Dallas can do it without painkillers, I can do it with it." I mean, I obviously know it's fiction, but little things like that kinda motivate me.

-------