Vent

Why is it that Ubisoft is physically incapable of optimizing their games? Seriously, FC3 ran with much better framerate at high graphics settings than FC4 is at sub-minimum settings. (and the only major difference between the two is that 4 doesn't allow for any way to disable some DX11 settings, and those are locked at maximum, like depth of field and tessellation)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Why is it that Ubisoft is physically incapable of optimizing their games? Seriously, FC3 ran with much better framerate at high graphics settings than FC4 is at sub-minimum settings. (and the only major difference between the two is that 4 doesn't allow for any way to disable some DX11 settings, and those are locked at maximum, like depth of field and tessellation)

Because they don't want people to know that the PC is much better than the consoles, so they limit the shit out of their games (now) to make the console versions seem better.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I fixed the stuttering by changing an option in the GamerProfile.xml file. But yeah, I get ya, the game is still less optimized than FC3.

Because they don't want people to know that the PC is much better than the consoles, so they limit the shit out of their games (now) to make the console versions seem better.

Crazy as that sounds I can back that up. When I peeked into the GamerProfile.xml file for Watch_Dogs I saw that the overall graphics quality was set to "console" instead of "PC". That's pretty much proof that their games come console quality out of the box unless the user specifically changes them to PC quality...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I hate headaches and fevers... Both of which I have right now.

GRAGH. HOLY SNOTTER FUDGE. I just want to play a game. Just... one game. Please. But no, "Initialization failed". Gragh! I have to uninstall and reinstall it but I don't have the blooming CD for it anymore and it costs like... $40 to get it on Steam and I don't want to spend that much money on it. GRRR. I'm just so pissed off cause I had so many plans for the game but turns out I can't even start it. Freaking hell.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Geneforge is kicking my ass with it's constant use of instant death enemies. Not sure if I'm just bad or the game hates my guts but it's really annoying that I can't progress without hitting an effective dead end.

GRAGH. HOLY SNOTTER FUDGE. I just want to play a game. Just... one game. Please. But no, "Initialization failed". Gragh! I have to uninstall and reinstall it but I don't have the blooming CD for it anymore and it costs like... $40 to get it on Steam and I don't want to spend that much money on it. GRRR. I'm just so pissed off cause I had so many plans for the game but turns out I can't even start it. Freaking hell.

Try torrents...

Geneforge is kicking my ass with it's constant use of instant death enemies. Not sure if I'm just bad or the game hates my guts but it's really annoying that I can't progress without hitting an effective dead end.

Part of why I don't play Geneforge anymore.

Try torrents...

Oh I would, however it won't let you play online without the key. I managed to get it fixed, after a lot of snot. But now I have another problem with it!

I found another CD, and I want to get that uploaded to the internet. I have it in an ISO file and tried Google Drive but ugh, internet speed is so low and I'm always out and about that it's taking piss forever and keeps breaking. It's only 4GB, work with me here. Now I have to see if I can split up the file and upload it the extremely difficult way. Cause, uploads don't pause. :I If they did, we'd have no problem here.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Auto installers suck, I never use them if I have the choice.

Sounds like you're using Windows Update for installing video drivers... (it has consistently tried to revert my Intel video drivers to a version that was made before my processor was even designed, nearly 8 year old drivers for a 2 year old video card)

Guuuuyyss, I need help. I have a flooped up brain, I am messed. up. I want to be a reliable and trustworthy person but man, I can't even trust myself. @_@ Let's say for example, I'm told that I can't eat the custard in the fridge. Well, I go eat it anyway. And I don't even have an excuse. I just, eat it. And I don't know why. When I get told off for it, I don't know how to answer. I just stand and mumble like an idiot. Why am I such a bad person?? I just want to be well behaved and good and be able to keep the promises that I have for myself and others, but I can't do snot. *bangs head against wall repeatedly* Why. can't. I. just. be. right!?!

-------

Sounds like unintentional reverse psychology to me. "Don't do this cool thing", then you do the cool thing.

I also didn't take any classes on psychology so don't listen to me.

I'll agree to that reverse psychology stuff... If nobody tells me not to do something that they don't want me to do, I won't do it... I see a keep off the grass sign, or someone says "don't touch anything", and I will definitely do it. The other day I was driving along, and saw a "keep off median" sign, so I drove onto the median for a few hundred feet.

So, apparently having a "Jew nose" means you're oppressed, and that you should whine and cry for four hours about how you wish you lived somewhere "more tolerant." And go on to say that Christianity and all organized religion is responsible for oppressing you and that they're indisputably harmful organizations, and that it somehow isn't bigotry to say this. And then accuse everyone in the Skype group of being anti-LGBT even though a full half of them are either bisexual or trans, and the rest aren't even remotely homophobic. And to cap it all off, demand to know "when you're going to kick me" over and over instead of just leaving when people got tired of your bullshit.

I wish it was a troll, but it wasn't. The person was actually serious the entire time. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

So, apparently having a "Jew nose" means you're oppressed, and that you should whine and cry for four hours about how you wish you lived somewhere "more tolerant." And go on to say that Christianity and all organized religion is responsible for oppressing you and that they're indisputably harmful organizations, and that it somehow isn't bigotry to say this. And then accuse everyone in the Skype group of being anti-LGBT even though a full half of them are either bisexual or trans, and the rest aren't even remotely homophobic. And to cap it all off, demand to know "when you're going to kick me" over and over instead of just leaving when people got tired of your bullshit.

I wish it was a troll, but it wasn't. The person was actually serious the entire time. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I know this feeling. These are some of the few people that can make me go from 'that one cute ditz' to 'genocidal bitch' in a heartbeat. Or maybe I just have anger issues. Tolerance is a nice thing to have but specific pandering to minorities kills countries.

Christianity and all organized religion is responsible for oppressing you and that they're indisputably harmful organizations...

The only part I agree with on this are Zionist Jews that are harmful. Other than that this is such a stupid belief and this is coming from an atheist. (If you don't know, they tend to stereotypically have that belief.)

(If you don't know, they tend to stereotypically have that belief.)

I have noticed that particular stereotype quite a lot, usually violently, in the Serious Topic Discussion section. (that's a large part of why Blue left the forum, but has stayed in touch with me on Steam)