Vent

Sorry if I offended anyone here. X3 It happens. I do that a lot, by accident of course.

There's not any reason to apologize, honestly. If anyone gets offended over something that genuinely irks you, fuck 'em.

the name's riley

Sorry if I offended anyone here. X3 It happens. I do that a lot, by accident of course.

There's not any reason to apologize, honestly. If anyone gets offended over something that genuinely irks you, fuck 'em.

Not that kind of "fuck 'em", you sick perverts...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's pretty annoying when you can't stop listening to a song and then you end up making yourself sick of it.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

It's pretty annoying when you can't stop listening to a song and then you end up making yourself sick of it.

Me and every song I've ever loved :(

Retired Forum Moderator

YouTube comments.

I see why Pewdiepie hates them so much.

There were people honestly suggesting nuking Mecca and murdering every Muslim,

Others suggesting Russia should nuke the West because "Russia strong!",

Others still defending Stalin,

And others still advocating that anyone who believes in left wing politics are communists who should be killed.

And God help you if you say you dislike or like a certain YouTuber, video game console, genre, pizza topping.....

Fuck it. Fuck them. Fuck YouTube comments.

The sad part about the "defending Stalin" part is because Russian schools still teach about Stalin and shining him in a good light. Russia's basically a shitty dictatorship AGAIN that's going to crumble in on itself sooner or later.

Here's what I don't get. How did Russia, a superpower, manage to de facto annex a part of the UKRAINE in 2014 and nobody gave a shit?

YouTube comments.

I see why Pewdiepie hates them so much.

There were people honestly suggesting nuking Mecca and murdering every Muslim,

Others suggesting Russia should nuke the West because "Russia strong!",

Others still defending Stalin,

And others still advocating that anyone who believes in left wing politics are communists who should be killed.

And God help you if you say you dislike or like a certain YouTuber, video game console, genre, pizza topping.....

Fuck it. Fuck them. Fuck YouTube comments.

And if you have an avatar from a certain show, people are quick to point it out, hate on it, tell you to kill yourself, etc. even though it has NOTHING to do with the original topic, and they're the ones being childish about it.

This is why I used Ad Block Plus on Chrome to literally block the CSS tag for the Youtube comments section. Now whenever I visit the page there's just a small empty white box container where the comments used to load.

Retired Forum Moderator

My boyfriend isn't in the best of moods and there isn't shitting fuck I can do about it. Then it leads to me getting depressed about it and no one is happy. It's just a downward spiral of shitty moods until we fall asleep and forget about when we wake up the next day.

Someone is having a bad relationship day. X3 Whenever my boyfriend isn't in a good mood, I just ask what he wants and do it. It keeps him relatively happy. We never ever let each other go to bed sad or upset or angry. We're either happy or at least in a satisfied mood. If we have a problem, we don't really ignore it overnight and hope it goes away. We knuckle our heads into it, fix it and then make up with kisses and hugs.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My voice is stupid and I tried to make a long episode for my review thing (turns out it's 5 minutes of audio, so the episode might be around 6) and that's my entire vent.

Hard to do that when you're 1,800 miles apart. Hence why I can't do anything about it.

Heh. I'm 8,000 miles apart from mine. :P And we work out our problems more easily than those who actually don't have to work with distance.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

My boyfriend isn't in the best of moods and there isn't shitting fuck I can do about it. Then it leads to me getting depressed about it and no one is happy. It's just a downward spiral of shitty moods until we fall asleep and forget about when we wake up the next day.
Someone is having a bad relationship day. X3 Whenever my boyfriend isn't in a good mood, I just ask what he wants and do it. It keeps him relatively happy. We never ever let each other go to bed sad or upset or angry. We're either happy or at least in a satisfied mood. If we have a problem, we don't really ignore it overnight and hope it goes away. We knuckle our heads into it, fix it and then make up with kisses and hugs.

Too bad that i still don't have a girlfriend. :(

And my mood isn't too good today either.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I too don't have a girlfriend, although there is someone special I want to be with. I hate my self for not being able to ask her out/to be my girlfriend. I won't be able to see her (if I'm lucky) for a couple more weeks, cause of winter break. The thing is, if you saw us together, you might actually mistake us for a couple, seeing as we've hugged and held hands before (even though each time has been for a second or two).

I too don't have a girlfriend, although there is someone special I want to be with. I hate my self for not being able to ask her out/to be my girlfriend. I won't be able to see her (if I'm lucky) for a couple more weeks, cause of winter break. The thing is, if you saw us together, you might actually mistake us for a couple, seeing as we've hugged and held hands before (even though each time has been for a second or two).

You better confess to her as soon as possible dude.I don't think you'll have another chance like this again.Trust me,she'll understand.

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

Hard to do that when you're 1,800 miles apart. Hence why I can't do anything about it.

Heh. I'm 8,000 miles apart from mine. :P And we work out our problems more easily than those who actually don't have to work with distance.

Try talking to me again when your boyfriend has gone through years of emotional abuse, seen several of his friends commit suicide, went into the military where the sergeants had a hard on for singling him out, then only to be kicked out of the military because he had schizophrenia for the past several years, forcing him to move countries to even hope to find a job, all while having thoughts of suicide and being separated from the one person who gives a damn about him for seven years.

Don't think this shit is easy for either of us.

Try talking to me again when your boyfriend has gone through years of emotional abuse, seen several of his friends commit suicide, went into the military where the sergeants had a hard on for singling him out, then only to be kicked out of the military because he had schizophrenia for the past several years, forcing him to move countries to even hope to find a job, all while having thoughts of suicide and being separated from the one person who gives a damn about him for seven years.

Normally i try not to cry about sad stuff but.....this is an exception.

Okay geez woah. ._. I didn't know it was that sort of a difficult relationship. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to piss you off. >_o

-------