Vent

I have a headache. It isn't the worst I've ever had, but dammit it won't go away. It was there when I woke up, and it's just getting stronger.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I have a headache. It isn't the worst I've ever had, but dammit it won't go away. It was there when I woke up, and it's just getting stronger.

Sorry that you've got a headache. :( Try drinking butt loads of water. X3 That might help? I hope you get better soon.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I sometimes wish I could escape from my brain.

LSD might work, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I sometimes wish I could escape from my brain.

LSD might work, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Something tells me that'd make things worse.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I do realize my headache complaint was petty.

And actually, VeryShyPerson, LSD: Dream Emulator might help by providing a rock-solid distraction. Another good title for that is Yume Nikki.

Pre-order Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and get a sketch book

Pre-order Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remastered and get a sketch book

Pre-oder Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix and get a pin

...Wait what? Square, where you high when you made this decision? Seriously? A friggen pin? You couldn't give us another sketch book or something else? What the hell!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's a game? I thought he was talking about the drug. Now I'm confused.

BTGBullseye was talking about the drug (I think), I was talking about the game. It's a game based of one of the developer's dream journal

Pre-order Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and get a sketch book

Pre-order Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remastered and get a sketch book

Pre-oder Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix and get a pin

...Wait what? Square, where you high when you made this decision? Seriously? A friggen pin? You couldn't give us another sketch book or something else? What the hell!

Square are the masters of great ideas, like causing Grin to go bankrupt or milking FF harder than Call of Duty ever could hope to do.

At least Square changes things up, and embraces the fantasy aspect of their games, where COD:AW has a geosuit that actually acts like it enhances your ability when the "game" says so, other times you're going to die in 2 seconds.

It's a game? I thought he was talking about the drug. Now I'm confused.

BTG meant actual LSD, the drug, yes. But K4 and I meant a video game called LSD: Dream Emulator, and I also myself recommended an easier to access (read: freeware) title named Yume Nikki for the same purpose.

It might be easier to get your hands on some Freaky Fungus...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This. This right here:

tBUzngDUOnk

I'm tired of people telling me how to pronounce words.

I can not for the life of me figure out why optifine makes my cpu shit it's own teeth. It's either this or the really bad chunk loading of vanilla.

1440x900

1413670254385.jpg

I am so fucking angry right now I can't see straight. But at least I knew I would be, that makes it somewhat better. You know, there's a FUCKING REASON why NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD uses the grand jury system. It's because it's just an excuse to let off people for political and social reasons. All it says it's supposed to do is determine if there is ANY evidence before a trial is held. If it's a murder investigation, the ONLY things, the TWO FUCKING THINGS that are needed are a FUCKING SUSPECT and a FUCKING BODY. There IS A FUCKING SUSPECT, and there IS A FUCKING BODY, so the grand jury saying he couldn't be charged is BULLSHIT. Complete and utter fucking BULLSHIT. And yet, I knew it would happen. The murderer had a blue suit on when he killed the guy, so there was NO FUCKING WAY he would be charged.

Nothing else needs to come into this. Do I think that the officer's decision to kill this young man was racially motivated? No, not really. I mean, I wouldn't exactly be surprised if he was racist, I wholly expect him to be racist, he's a COP and he lives in MISSOURI, but I don't think that was his motivation. Everybody agrees the boy didn't listen to him or follow orders, and that the boy walked away from him. I don't believe for a second the kid was respectful of the officer. At all. I also don't doubt the kid insulted the officer at least once, possibly several times. And that is what this is most likely about. The boy, a teenage boy, disrespected the officer. The officer then killed him for being disrespectful. It's an ego thing. It happens all the fucking time. Somebody disrespects them, or walks away from them, so they open fire. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

This isn't about race, sex, age, economic class or ANYTHING ELSE. It certainly isn't about evidence, most of all. It wouldn't matter if the victim was black, white, male, female, young or old. It wouldn't matter if there were witnesses by the score or nobody at all. It wouldn't matter if they filmed the victim throwing punches, running away in terror, getting on their knees and begging for their life, or simply being taken by surprise with gunshots. The ONLY thing that might lead to the cop facing charges is if he murdered a RICH person or another fucking COP, those are the ONLY WAYS this could have gone ANY FUCKING DIFFERENT AT ALL. NOTHING ELSE FUCKING MATTERS except for the FUCKING MURDERER wearing a BLUE FUCKING SUIT. He was wearing a blue suit, so even if he had shot a quadriplegic newborn in the face with no provocation completely at random, he would STILL be a free man, and there would STILL be people defending this MURDERING FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

FUCK THE POLICE.

I would like to purchase one large bottle of Absinthe, please. It's to help me forget this whole fucking thing ever happened.

It's an ego thing. It happens all the fucking time. Somebody disrespects them, or walks away from them, so they open fire. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ...FUCK THE POLICE.

And it's people who react like this that piss me off.

Not every cop is an egotistical trigger happy cockmunch. Such generalization of law enforcers is no better than the alleged racism of the case and is disrespectful of the people who take their jobs seriously to keep us safe. I would love to see someone react like you have next time SWAT has to save them.

It's an ego thing. It happens all the fucking time. Somebody disrespects them, or walks away from them, so they open fire. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ...FUCK THE POLICE.

And it's people who react like this that piss me off.

Not every cop is an egotistical trigger happy cockmunch. Such generalization of law enforcers is no better than the alleged racism of the case and is disrespectful of the people who take their jobs seriously to keep us safe. I would love to see someone react like you have next time SWAT has to save them.

Except that's bullshit. IT DOESN'T FUCKING HAPPEN. The police aren't there to "keep us safe", or "save" anybody. They're ENFORCERS. They are THUGS with GUNS, who go around beating, imprisoning and KILLING people to protect the business interests of the rich, white scumbags who OWN their FUCKING BOSS. And they're STUPID. So STUPID they never ONCE think to question the BULLSHIT laws they enforce. They exist for no other purpose than to make sure the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. They're the dumb, evil, brutish leg-breakers that come around when they find out you haven't been giving the Don his cut, or that you've been using somebody else's drugs, or just to sap a little extra money out of you for any reason they can make up. The only differences between them and the enforcers for the fucking mafia are that the police have more power, are a LOT dumber, aren't kept on nearly as short a leash or indeed a leash at all, don't have the slightest FUCKING CLUE what the word "restraint" means, they have better PR and aren't as well dressed. THAT'S IT.

I'll say it again. FUCK. THE. POLICE.

Bullshit laws? Bullshit laws like the Bill of Rights? Bullshit laws like preventing murder, rape, robbery, counterfeit, trafficking, mugging, arson, property damage, animal abuse, child abuse, and so many more things? You mean those bullshit laws right? The ones that are meant to keep us safe?

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I forgot that a single cop doing one bad thing means every last one of them are corrupt and deserve to die, and while we're at it lets abolish all those stupid laws too. Can't have cops when there's nothing to enforce.

I wouldn't be surprised if you valued unborn fetal cells over our living adult soldiers too.