Vent

For the record, claustrophobia is also a rational fear.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Mine is aquaphobia. I absolutely am terrified of water. Even taking showers and baths is stressful. (Note it's aquaphobia. Hydrophobia is rabies.)

Vent: I passed out again in the middle of the day when I was trying to do things.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I AM OKAY NOW. The hit to my head just triggered a slight freakout. I am going to delete all the posts I have made since I hit my head, and forget this ever happened.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Well, since we're on the subject of fear and panic attacks, sometimes I astound myself on how ridiculous and paranoid I can act.

Has anyone seen MarbleHornets? Long story short, it's an ARG about Slenderman. Ever since I started watching it, I've locked all my windows at night, and have had nights where I couldn't sleep. The worst part? I know that this is a thing in my head. And I still can't stop. I feel pissed off about it because I know I should not be this scared.

I feel like sleeping, but I want to play games... Why can't my body and mind cooperate?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Because then you'd be happy. And humans can't be allowed to be happy for long, so then you'd want more. (No, really, that's how it works.) Can't have you wanting more, now can we?

Vent: Almost out of medication. I've got a prescription and it's covered by Pharmacare but we have to pay $5 and we're flat broke. That's frustrating.

Okay, so yesterday I went to work with a hangover and got myself all fucked up. Today my girlfriend went to work with a hangover and got herself all fucked up. I'm starting to think that work and hangovers don't mix and we should just go home until we can get our shit together.

Migraines started up again, which're always fun. I ended up taking some aspirin, which I'm really not supposed to do because they interact with my antidepressants. It helped, but now I'm a bit worried about bleeding. Not sure which is the lesser evil.

Vent: I need more freaking friends. Why do people call me retards for trying to help?? Why am I at war with myself? I rant here cause I have no one else to rant to. I only have two friends and they're both asleep. I'm just sick and tired of being spat on for doing good. I can't keep thinking of suicide every single day. I swear I'm going to go insane. I am so mentally unstable. @_@

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I should but my parents don't give a f*ck about me so there's no way to get attention. Ugh... I just want to have a nice normal family and not be so crazy. X3 I'm not mentally disabled, just... I don't know. I try to make friends but they all abandon me.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

How do you ACCIDENTALLY double dose your medication? ._.

-------

How do you ACCIDENTALLY double dose your medication? ._.

forgetfulness, i have a terrible short-term memory and double dose sometimes too.

the name's riley

Ah. Well I'm taking medication now as well (after a painful session at the hospital) and I have an awful memory too so guess I'll experience your pain as well.

-------

Nothing crushes my spirits as a writer more than AP English. Like, never have I felt more motivated to give up on life than I have taking this goddamn class.

the name's riley