Vent

I'm on the verge of running out of clean clothes, and money, and time.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE!!!! WHY DON'T THOSE FUCKING COCKSUCKING PUTINIST FUCKS JUST ACCEPT FUCKING REALITY INSTEAD OF CREATING THEIR OWN? WHY OH WHY??!?!?!?!?! I CAN'T STAND BEING CONSTANTLY TOLD RT PROPAGANDA ABOUT THE "ev0l Ukranian homo fascist Nazi junta the is out to massacre Russian and is western and ev0l" WHICH IS CONSTANTLY REFUTED, BUT FUCK ME IF THEY DON'T KEEP SAYING IT, WHICH THEY DO! AND WHEN THE "REBELS" (WHO AT THIS POINT ARE JUST RUSSIAN ARMY TROOPS) COMMIT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS (LIKE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS AND PENAL BATTALIONS) THEY PRETEND IT'S NOT HAPPENING AND INSTEAD PICK OUT AS MANY THINGS THAT THE UKRAINIANS HAVE DONE WRONG. BASTARDS!

I I'm really pissed right now.

Vapymid, this isn't a rant against you, because you're at least polite. Incorrect, but still polite.

People that I encounter in my job of troubleshooting modems average their IQ with a carrot, and the smarter ones don't ask if I mean the P/N when I say very clearly that I need the S/N. Or the ones that only need to be told 5 times instead of the average 16 that the SSID is their network name, and the password for that network is the "WiFi Security Key".

I can understand when someone calls in about something related to the documentation, (it's horrendous) but calling in about not getting the 105Mbps internet speeds they're paying for, and only getting 97Mbps...

Is there some way I can make a list of these people for sterilization to protect future generations from inheriting stupidity?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

People that I encounter in my job of troubleshooting modems average their IQ with a carrot, and the smarter ones don't ask if I mean the P/N when I say very clearly that I need the S/N. Or the ones that only need to be told 5 times instead of the average 16 that the SSID is their network name, and the password for that network is the "WiFi Security Key".

I can understand when someone calls in about something related to the documentation, (it's horrendous) but calling in about not getting the 105Mbps internet speeds they're paying for, and only getting 97Mbps...

Is there some way I can make a list of these people for sterilization to protect future generations from inheriting stupidity?

My mother once tried to stick a wire inside a power supply unit. ("The fan was dirty!") I feel your pain.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I swear nothing so thoroughly shatters my faith in humanity like reading YouTube comments. It's overflowing with idiots calling idiots idiots(to put it politely). I should know. I'm sure at this point I'm fucking one of them. If I was smart in any way I'd say to myself "I need to stop reading these fucking comments" AND ACTUALLY STOP READING THE FUCKING COMMENTS. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. My dumbass just can't resist the urge to dip into those comments. Like a bad drug and I need my fix. And like any shitty drug, it's tearing my mind and sanity apart.

Youtube really needs to have user side comment disables so I can browse videos and not have to be tempted by these creatures.

I'm calling it. Idiocracy was not actually a movie, but a projected prediction of the actual outcome of humanity.

Retired Forum Moderator

There is a way to avoid comments if you don't mind a bit of copying and pasting. Get VLC Media Player. Copy the video URL. In VLC, go to Media > Open Network Stream. Paste the video's URL in there. Press Play. That's what I like to do most of the time now. I find it also buffers a bit better on my bumpy internet connection.

Alternatively you could play around with AdBlock Plus and see if you can block the comment container.

On-topic: My younger cat likes to think my legs are a scratching post.

I swear nothing so thoroughly shatters my faith in humanity like reading YouTube comments. It's overflowing with idiots calling idiots idiots(to put it politely). I should know. I'm sure at this point I'm fucking one of them. If I was smart in any way I'd say to myself "I need to stop reading these fucking comments" AND ACTUALLY STOP READING THE FUCKING COMMENTS. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. My dumbass just can't resist the urge to dip into those comments. Like a bad drug and I need my fix. And like any shitty drug, it's tearing my mind and sanity apart.

Youtube really needs to have user side comment disables so I can browse videos and not have to be tempted by these creatures.

I'm calling it. Idiocracy was not actually a movie, but a projected prediction of the actual outcome of humanity.

I'm sure there's a plugin for Chrome or Firefox that can fix that. I still like to delve into the YouTube comments. I like making people look like idiots while remaining completely emotionally detached so I don't go insane from the stupidity.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I feel your pain.

With respect to you as a game designer, what the fuck is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing? It's as if they saw ET for Atari, and said to themselves: "how do we top this?". And my god, they came as close as they possibly could to have the bare minimum for what a game could be. I don't even think they were serious about the whole thing, just trolling as much as the could for as much as they could take from a consumer. The assholes.

That was actually the most tame of my rants. Huh.

With respect to you as a game designer, what the fuck is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing? It's as if they saw ET for Atari, and said to themselves: "how do we top this?". And my god, they came as close as they possibly could to have the bare minimum for what a game could be. I don't even think they were serious about the whole thing, just trolling as much as the could for as much as they could take from a consumer. The assholes.

Well I understand that much. There are those that unfortunately try these cash grab moves where it's little work for money and I do not like those either. And even worse, as much as I hate how hard workers getting little credit, the industry is over saturated with lazy people that make it seem like all game designers are inherently lazy.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well I understand that much. There are those that unfortunately try these cash grab moves where it's little work for money and I do not like those either. And even worse, as much as I hate how hard workers getting little credit, the industry is over saturated with lazy people that make it seem like all game designers are inherently lazy.

Yeah. Screw cashgrabbers.

My personal theory that Big Rigs is just an alpha that some dumb exec saw out on an employee's desktop one day, thought "Oh I should release this!" and did just that.

I am SO tired of people using me and treating me like shit. I get enough of that at work, I do NOT need it in my social life.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I had a werd sort of nigth where I'm not sure if I acly fell aslep or not.Also the hands hurt not good typing.

STUPID FRIGGIN GAME. UGH. I hate it when things... just... don't go how I want them to.

Damn you Garry's Mod. You're so fun but I hate you so much. You're so glitchy and weird. But you're so fun. I CAN'T DECIDE.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I am SO tired of people using me and treating me like shit. I get enough of that at work, I do NOT need it in my social life.

I feel your pain.

Well, I don't, but I feel pain akin to yours that comes with my lack of a social life.

People use me and treat me like shit regardless of whether or not I know them but I suppose I'm used to it.

Regardless, that is really gross and you should flip them rude dudes the bird and drive off in your I-don't-give-a-fuck-mobile with an explosion in the background and shades for added coolness.

STUPID FRIGGIN GAME. UGH. I hate it when things... just... don't go how I want them to.

Damn you Garry's Mod. You're so fun but I hate you so much. You're so glitchy and weird. But you're so fun. I CAN'T DECIDE.

Garry can't get a good update out at all sadly, he's broken the game beyond repair and I can't even play it anymore because opening the goddamn q menu crashes the game.

the name's riley

I just got called a (their words) "extremist liberal homo-loving fucktard" because I didn't agree with someone when they said (once again their words) "queerfags are literally ruining all of planet earth."

Now normally I would put a rant here but... I got nothing. I can't insult this because it basically insults itself. I'm surprisingly not even really bothered by this. it's just... it sounds like something a poorly written antagonist from a fiction would say. I guess it's slightly depressing because it really shows that there are ways to make the whole "freedom of speech" thing seem like a bad idea but I'm not gonna go there. But other than that I'm sure this person has very little friends and judging by what I'm seeing in their comments section, their list of enemies is growing exponentially larger by the minute, so, I really don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said with lengthier, more colorful words. I guess I can rest easy knowing in this particular instance this person stands alone.

So this is what fanaticism looks like. Looks uncomfortable, how do people do it? I'm actually kinda doubting this person is real. Seems way too easy to hate. Professional troll maybe?

Retired Forum Moderator