Game Dungeon Wish List

And the second is my favorite indie game:

You have good taste my friend. :) I had actually recommended the game previously, but that's okay. The more requests, the better, because this game is great.

A few games I've played, both good and bad, that I offer as recommendation for future episodes of Game Dungeon. You can find them all on Steam.

DreadOut: horrifying and impressive indie survival horror game filled with properly scary Asian ghosts

Kentucky Route Zero: mysterious cel shaded point & click game about a secret highway beneath Kentucky

Tabletop Simulator: a board game simulator game with loads of preset play boards and an editor to make your own

Forward to the Sky: cutesy anime style 3D puzzle platformer set in a floating tower

Dead Secret: extremely scary first person murder mystery

The Cat Lady: violent and stylish graphic adventure game about a disturbed woman sent back from the dead

The Deer God: an atmospheric pixel graphics platformer about nature and reincarnation

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The Gothic series is really underground but manages to stay a cult classic after many years.

Gothic 1 especially , it has you escaping a prison colony, which I think would be an interesting subject for a game dungeon.Gothic-1-Demo_7.jpg

Blade of Darkness:Severance: a souls-like game that was really good : really nice dungeons, strong combat system and devastating combos. old01.jpg

S.t.a.l.k.e.r is a series that while is not mainstream, is pretty much a cult classic so I dunno.

I want to see Ross talk about Reunion. It's a somewhat aesthetically pleasing looking space sci-fi RTS game with some very flawed gameplay expectations by the player. It has a lot of emphasis on aranging things outside of the battlefield; like doing research, exploring planets, looking for rumours and finding alien allies to help you with your struggle. It also has an unusually well developed intro sequence that goes on for several minutes informing you about the state of the setting and filling you in on everything you need to know.

5452-Reunion.jpg

81187-Reunion.jpg

81188-Reunion.jpg

81189-Reunion.jpg

Life is funny. Except when it's unfunny.

I just want to see the episode on the Deus Ex series whenever you get time to get around to do it. Theme Aquarium is worth looking at (underrated compared to the other Theme games)

I just want to see the episode on the Deus Ex series whenever you get time to get around to do it. Theme Aquarium is worth looking at (underrated compared to the other Theme games)

I believe the next Game Dungeon episode is Deus Ex, so no worries

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I believe the next Game Dungeon episode is Deus Ex, so no worries

I heard! :D I watched the Spiderbot episode not long after posting this and now I am psyched. I am sure Ross wont disappoint.

I'm looking forward to it, but largely because I've never played any of the Deus Ex games and thusly my curiosity has been piqued.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Gothic 1 especially , it has you escaping a prison colony, which I think would be an interesting subject for a game dungeon.Gothic-1-Demo_7.jpg

I completely agree with that. Gothic 1 provides good material to work with for a series like Game Dungeon.

I would really love to see him either playing Nehrim or Enderal. I can't get over that these games even exist, and I think that a lot can be said about that. I also feel like they're getting pretty much no love.

After all those science-fiction game it would be great to see to my knowledge one of the best science-fiction game coming from France : Outcast on pc. Take it, play it, love it.

I know my Wish was come true secretly becaause Ross is doing the Deus Ex games XD!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I would love to see Ross play some old half life mods, they're free and some are great games, maybe for a halloween episode he could play They Hunger

In the last episode of the Deus Ex Game Dungeon Trilogy, Ross made a comparison between the Social Enhancer and Vamprire: The Masquerade's vampire manipulation abillities and I didn't know it was possible to want a Game Dungeon on a game this much.

One game I loved was Messiah. You play as a cherub sent down from heaven to clean up the corruption in the world. It is a funny contrast. The cherub, Bob, is cute, sweet and very much like out of some ancient painting of cherubs. A little baby with wings in a diaper. The rest of the world is like the bad part of town of Dues Ex. Strippers, prostitutes wearing almost nothing, corrupt cops, genetic mutations, people with cyborg enhancements. You hop around and possess people to perform puzzles and such. Like a scientist can only enter restricted science labs, etc. Good shit.

Ever heard of Targhan?

RThkBeExF7c

You play as a scantily clad muscular man in a 2D world viewed from the side.

I could never get far in this game.

Very early in the game you can choose to go into some kind of underground tunnel, which gets darker and darker as you get further in unless you bring a light source with you.

The other path leads to a dwarf village, where you are likely to get murdered by the dwarfs unless you can master the game's awkward controls.

I'd really love a Game Dungeon about the game "Army Men". Its kinda faded into obscurity over the years, but it was recently on sale on the gog site.