General Chat

If you have an Android phone, even school can't prevent your connection to IRC... (AndroIRC works well for IRCing)

I get back from school at 1pm Eastern European time.So that would make it 8pm in Australia.

One does not simply say... "In Australia." XD We have 3 other timezones. XP We're a big country.

@BTG: I'm sure it will work, but I dislike using too much of my phone data up. :S

Shouldn't go above 10MB per hour... Doesn't on mine, even during a heavy chat session...

Only 3 timezones? I can hit 3 without even stopping for gas in this country!

So I'm sure everyone here has heard about the three or so storms hitting Texas at once, covering almost the whole state. The rain here has been non-stop for over 24 hours and I've been told it wont until Tuesday. Our drainage river is very close to breaking the banks and my front lawn is a lake right now. I wonder how much worse it will get.

The only thing I've heard was a tornado hitting Mexico's coast. Category 5 I believe...

I swear I celebrated Binky's birthday a few months ago but whatever. XD Must be going crazy. Happy birthday little rabbit! :D

The only thing I've heard was a tornado hitting Mexico's coast. Category 5 I believe...
a tornado hitting Mexico's coast. Category 5 I believe...
a tornado

Please tell me that was a typo.

Sorry... I don't understand? It wasn't a tornado? Hurricane Patricia? Isn't a hurricane just a small tornado? :S

Sorry... I don't understand? It wasn't a tornado? Hurricane Patricia? Isn't a hurricane just a small tornado? :S

Not quite.

Tornado: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2176456/images/o-TORNADO-facebook.jpg

Hurricane: http://www.whoi.edu/cms/images/topic_hurricane_main_194114.jpeg

Tornadoes are singular moving, spiraling columns of wind. Hurricanes are massive moving storms that can cover entire states.

Uh... Sorry...

No need to be so rude. :I I'm sorry my misunderstanding caused that much unsettling grief for you.

It's called a joke.

In other news, looks like the rain stopped a lot earlier than I thought.

Edited by Guest

In other new, looks like the rain stopped a lot earlier than I thought.

Be glad you don't get South Dakota's rain... 3 weeks of non-stop rain, every 7 years or so.

Could you maybe send some of that rain over here? We only get it once a year.

That and I'd like to see a "flood warning" over something that isn't a soil moistener.

Unfortunately, I am no longer a resident of SD... Currently residing in CO. Otherwise, I would send some to you, and a LOT to this area of Colorado.