General Chat

Are you manually editing/changing your text color every time you post, or is it a new mod thing?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Quick question, what happened to Alexx? It looks like she has not been on here for some time. In fact, I haven't seen any mods since I came back.

What a coincidence.

the name's riley

Are you manually editing/changing your text color every time you post, or is it a new mod thing?

lol, what do you think?

Quick question, what happened to Alexx? It looks like she has not been on here for some time. In fact, I haven't seen any mods since I came back.

What a coincidence.

Fear not, Alyxx has returned!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Manually changing text colour isn't hard.

the name's riley

True, but remembering to do so every time is annoying, and imo, not worth it, but that's just me.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I have the patience and memory for it, all it takes is the click of a button and I know specifically where it is.

the name's riley

Between my bad memory and my laziness i doubt i'd even bother, though text colours are fun. I used to use html to create text in rainbow, but this was years ago.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Am I d oing it right, guys?

perfect <3

the name's riley

Tripping isn't smart, falling is inevitable... Hitting the power strip, and shutting off your computer after tripping and falling is an epic fail... Stick the power strip somewhere safe, preferably behind your desk or whatever.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

yeah i tried. My desk is old and falling apart and theres literally cables all over the place including this 50-foot one going to the modem downstairs. (When the isp got put in, they said they could either put it in my room or downstairs and even tho my mother hardly uses her internet i got stuck with the stupid 50-foot cable and it can really slow at times. also the modems keep failing and have to replace a lot). I hope i can get a new desk soon.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

You could try getting a Cat6a or Cat7 networking cable... Got rid of about half the problems with our home network dropping connections or freezing. (don't ask why, it makes no sense to me either)

If you're anywhere near Pueblo, CO I might be have a decent desk available...

Yeah, but if you're taking a trip, and the route passes by... lol