General Chat

I still don't understand. Or remember. I hate my stupid brain I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I still don't understand. Or remember. I hate my stupid brain I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

You fail to understand that not understanding is still a kind of understanding. understand?

non-euclidean fuck machine

Sorry. I have trouble with learning and understanding and remembering things and I get frustrated a lot.

Let me slow this down for a sec to make sure Shy is okay with everybody teasing the crap out of him.

You all good, mate?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You mean you're from Corsica?

No. I mean I am then opposite of fine, flower is fine, gravel is corse. One is made of a lot of very small bits and the other is made of big bits.

non-euclidean fuck machine

If you change your mindset so you intend to break everything, you'll actually be very accomplished and successful.

Basically, if you think positively, things turn out a lot more for you than they would with a pessimistic outlook. I understand you're in a tough spot from how it sounds, but optimism is such a beautiful thing. Try your darndest and hang in there, man!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Eh, don't know how.

You could have me break everything first, then you wouldn't be the one breaking them...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well one of the things I meant by "breaking everything" is that I have a very, very unusual talent for inducing software bugs. Especially in games.