How many times have you rewatched the entire series?

Is there anyone else like me who takes a weekend at least once a month to start from episode 1 and watch every single one in order? Hell I've watched them all in one sitting at least 5 times alone.

All together I must have seen every episode (including latest) at least 12 times. I wouldn't be surprised if I've watched the first few episodes close to (not exaggerating) a 100 times.

That is a lot. Great you love FM so much ^^

I have only watched it all about twice.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have watched the entire FM series twice, and some episodes up to 4 times maybe.

Also watched every CP video at least twice.

Yes I have an unhealthy obsession with Freeman's Mind. The only thing that makes we rewatch it all the time are the long gaps between new episodes. (Not complaining BTW)

Well, I have it on my computer, so I tend to just play it as background noise when I do stuff.

It's less distracting than music somehow, but also distracting enough that I can focus on whatever I'm doing.

It's not even so much as obsession with the series, it's just convinient, I gues...

Does that count as watch throuughs, though?

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

I watched it about 167 times and it keep getting funnier every single time I've seen it!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

FM's about 3 or so, but my favorite episodes i have watched like 30 times at least!

i've watched all CP episodes about 10 times each

I decided a while back to mash together the first 28 episodes (10.5 included) into a single file for my MP3/MP4 player, better than 2.5 hours worth of video, and I've watched it close to 250 times. Also put it on a torrent if anyone wants it, if it's OK with Ross that is...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I decided a while back to mash together the first 28 episodes (10.5 included) into a single file for my MP3/MP4 player, better than 2.5 hours worth of video, and I've watched it close to 250 times.

I wonder how long it will be when all the episodes have been released...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I decided a while back to mash together the first 28 episodes (10.5 included) into a single file for my MP3/MP4 player, better than 2.5 hours worth of video, and I've watched it close to 250 times.

I wonder how long it will be when all the episodes have been released...

Probly 5+hours...

I'll remake the combo file (split up into probly 5 episode bundles for easy navigation) when that happens, and if Ross is OK with it, I'll put it on a Torrent too.

After a long hiatus I recently rewatched every FM and CP episode. When the series was young (i'm talking before episode 10) I think I rewatched every episode in a row a few times waiting for new episodes to come out.

You people are crazy O.O

BTG, you've watched a video of 2.5 hours 250 times? Holy shit!

Yup...

I've watched the whole of FM about 12 times, I wouldnt mind that MP4 torrent though plz as my ps3 wont support .avi format ( episode 20 - 29 convert to .avi form .wmv for some unknown reason ) so I can't play all the episodes on a big screen. I think I've watched CP about 3 times... apart from Oil's Well ( I've watched that once ).

I do a rewatch of FM every few months because there haven't been many new episodes coming up and I need my FM fix.