FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 68

FM68.jpg

(Downloadable copy will be up later)

Behold the final episode of Freeman's Mind! I think most people will agree it ends on a pretty strong note. This episode ended up being pretty grueling to get done due to all the finale content. I originally meant to have this a day early, but the number of fixes was so massive I'm coming in just under the wire here. This is my own fault, since I tried to squeeze in Game Dungeon episodes also. That's really the story of Freeman's Mind: it would have been done a long time ago if I hadn't been working on other things this whole time.

Freeman's Mind is complete! The curse has been lifted! Now I can turn back into a human! On that note, sometime in January I plan to make a video appearance and try to answer all the biggest questions people have and lay out all the

plans for Accursed Farms for 2015 and beyond. I'm having a video camera sent to me as a late Christmas present, so I'll start filming as soon as it arrives. My guess is it could be mid January before it arrives, so you may have to wait until then. I've found that video is far more effective at communicating to the entire fanbase than just posting information here (or in the credits, as you'll find out once you watch the episode). So if you want answers, you're just going to have to wait until sometime January, sorry.

Right now I'm pretty burned out, I was neglecting just about everything in order to make the episodes in time, so I have a whole bunch I need to catch up on. After I've recovered a little bit and dealt with more urgent things, I'll start updating the website and replying to many emails and donators I've gotten lately. I seriously was putting off everything in order to make it to this point. If you're wondering what the "secret" was to getting so many videos out. It was simply, do NOTHING BUT Freeman's Mind for MONTHS.

I saw a lot of comments about people feeling saddened that the series is finishing, but I plan on making tons more videos, just not necessarily Freeman's Mind in the near future. I don't really have some huge epiphany about the series, to me it's one project that just seemed to never end. I'm glad I did it, but there's a whole bunch of other stuff I'd like to do also. There will be many more videos coming for 2015! I just need to go into one of those medical tanks like Luke Skywalker for a while first.

- - -

ADHD version : Freeman's Mind is complete! Ross worked hard on it. Questions will be answered later!

LINK TO COMMENTS

OH MY GOD!

Going in now. Wish me luck.

EDIT: It was good. So good. But I can't help to feel sad it's over.

Ok Valve, your move. You can announce HL3 now.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

So long Freeman , you will be missed , thank you for every episode and every laugh Ross.

I will look forward for more RGD or any other proyect you make.

Happy new year and thanks for such great series !

Well, Ross, congratulations. You've done an amazing job on something I hope continues. Happy belated Birthday and happy New Year. Congratulations on the bet.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Well, that's that. It's over.

Congratulations, Ross. It's been a long 7 years.

Very excited to see what you may make in the future.

Next stop, City 17!

... I hope

Because I will be disappointed if the series ends. I hoping this goes in to Half Life 2 & even Half Life 3. Of course Ross wants to work on new projects and have a new video projects come out. Very understandable. I'd be happy if the quality and amount of Freeman's Mind episodes drops in order for Ross to focus on everything else.

Honestly though, I bet the biggest portion of the fan base is from Freeman's Mind alone. 90,000 out of 100,000. And it only took a year after leaving Machinima to get that far if I'm correct on that. Why not do other projects while carrying on FM at a slower rate with less quality... Who needs motion blur, filters, and high FPS! They're a cool bonus but I come for the dialog and commentary. Something is better than nothing, ya know! If its not broke don't fix it! Keep the biggest thing the channel has and gain a few more hundred thousand subscribers in 2015! At a slower rate, you'll still probably get through the entire game of Half Life 2 before or right on time for Half Life 3 another decade from now. I'd be hilarious to hear your take on Freemans reactions to everything that changes in the new future world. So much so I'd be literally metaphorically shocked that you wouldn't take advantage of that! You'd get a whole new swarm of fans obsessed with it! Because it wouldn't be the same old same old Half Life 1. It'd be a whole new game and world where everything is different from before and different as you progress through the game... And with Half-Life 3 right around the corner, and most likely for reals this time... It'll be a popular Internet thing for this series to re-latch on to and gain a momentum of new subscribers for your new projects you have been wanting to work on.

I've been a fan for what seems like a decade. Maybe an actual decade, I haven't kept score. I created an account today just to tell ya this plus I'm gonna attempt to stay in the loop on any future projects you work on.

#DontStopFreemansMind

#LetFreemansMindGrow

#ExpandFreemansMind

Sincerely,

Matt

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Thank you for this amazing series.

Unfortunately for you, finishing this doesn't get you rid of us. If anything, the fans like you even more now.

To another great year of content - take your rest, Ross. You've earned it.

Happy New Year man, and thanks again.

Thanks for making my past years fun, Ross! Its been one hell of a ride!

I cannot express how much Ive appreciated this series. Im kinda sad that its over, but it had to end sometime.

A great ending to a great series!

Happy new year! I will be making a toast to you when the party starts tonight! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

I am now genuinely sad.

'Tis been a long trip of fun and games, Ross. Here's hoping that you have more.... fun making the other projects that you have planned!

And then move on to HL2 because I don't know who the fuck wouldn't want that. Besides, it should be easier because it shouldn't be THAT much of a bigger technical mess.... right?

Anyways, do what your heart and mind tells you and don't listen to any of us people! Listening to people just brings out more problems.

And that after-credits scene was just nightmare fuel.

Well,it's been seven years everybody.Thank you Ross Scott for such a masterpiece of a series.Really,thank you. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude