1. 1. Favourite Game System

• Sony PlayStation 3
    • Sony PSP
    • Microsoft X-Box 360
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Nintendo DS
    • I'm a PC gamer
    • Other

I am guessing the majority of this forum are actually PC-gamers. Since most valve games are really PC games(i know there are some on the console, but its on the PC where they are played the most).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, pretty obvious who wins this one too.

I'm a PC gamer, but only because I can't afford a PS3. There are so many games I want to play but can't, God of War III, Uncharted, Infamous, Red Dead Redemption, and so many others... But I won't even buy one, when the PS4 comes out and I have some money of my own, I'll buy that one and play all the good PS3 games on it

When you have a good friend who owns a PS3 and another one who owns a 360, you'll be able to play those to your heart's content

i was a console gamer forever but i got a nice computer last summer and bought half-life 1 (i played orange box on the 360) and now i've switch almost entirely to using steam.

PC gamer exclusively. I've never even owned a console.

My first ever console was the famicom. Then after that, it's PC all the way to this day.

I am a PC gamer, but have nothing against consoles.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

PC, and I can play anything the consoles can, including games only released for the consoles. (emulators are wonderful)

Just plug in the appropriate controller, or use the keyboard, and you're good to go...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

PC Gaming, for many things but mainly because its so unique.

Im with love with my PC, but sometimes I wish I had Xbox, because of some cool games

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Im with love with my PC, but sometimes I wish I had Xbox, because of some cool games

Xbox and 360 controllers are USB, and can be used with your computer... Just plug it in, and download the drivers from Microsoft, then use an emulator for the Xbox... Instant transformation between PC and Xbox.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.