ROSS RANTS: 3D

]

You mean you didn't get the movie or you didn't understand what my comment was referring to?

If it's the former, don't worry, I probably wouldn't get it either. :P

I didn't get what the comment was referring to... well, it works I guess. :?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

(...)pray to Ross and say Gaben gave birth to Ross and all the world enjoyed what The almighty Ross gave us which was The Mind of The FREE MAN and The Protection that was Civil

Gaben... God?

Ross... Jesus?

I just loved the picture, so naturally i made my laptop a shrine to the HL gods. Now I can pray for a new Game dungeon or HL3 everyday.

We07ZyZ.jpg

I like Tyrian...and stuff.

lebowsky"]
(...)pray to Ross and say Gaben gave birth to Ross and all the world enjoyed what The almighty Ross gave us which was The Mind of The FREE MAN and The Protection that was Civil

Gaben... God?

Ross... Jesus?

I just loved the picture, so naturally i made my laptop a shrine to the HL gods. Now I can pray for a new Game dungeon or HL3 everyday.

We07ZyZ.jpg

Omg dude, you need to put that up here by itself so people can have that , cause it looks sweet as hell.

lebowsky"]

Gaben... God?

Ross... Jesus?

We07ZyZ.jpg

Love that.....+10 million respect

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Sounds like you have a similar issue as me, color spectrum sensitivity. Your eye is overly sensitive to certain colors. Most people have slightly better sensitivity to red in the left eye, and blue in the right, but occasionally it is more pronounced. This issue is the main reason I stopped using anaglyph glasses decades ago, and am looking forward to stuff like the Oculus Rift.

Wow, I never realized that was an actual thing. I guess that also explains why the red LED in my sound card is so much more annoying to me than most other bright lights.

We07ZyZ.jpg

Omg dude, you need to put that up here by itself so people can have that , cause it looks sweet as hell.

The picture is on page 3

These are the most amazing pictures I've ever seen on the internet so far.

But please, put them in spoilers. XD For the sanity of the other users' eyes. Thank you.

EDIT: Put them in spoilers myself cause that's just generally easier.

Just remember guys, if you're gonna post or quote something that has an image, spoiler it! Thank you! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yes please spoiler them, Im sort of getting slightly tired of all the scrolling I gotta do because some are soo effing huge

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

But please, put them in spoilers. XD For the sanity of the other users' eyes. Thank you.

Just remember guys, if you're gonna post or quote something that has an image, spoiler it! Thank you! :D

Sorry about that was caught up in how Gabe Newell has become Horus lol

Back by popular demand!

Sorry about that, I'll spoiler them from now on. :)

I personally think if someone wants to post a picture, post one of a Kansas City Shuffle

Oh, my bad. I meant Jupiter Ascending all this time, in 3D!

Oh, my bad. I meant Jupiter Ascending all this time, in 3D!

Oh, gee... now everybody has to know :roll: We went to see Jupiter Ascending as my birthday present. (Rare times when Ross actually goes out to see a movie :P) And I did enjoy the movie. I dunno why most of people/ half of people didn't like it. I love going to movies and though this film was not like superduperextra, it's certainly a good piece of entertainment.

But 3D could have been so much better, hehe. But I just took what they gave me, I'm a bit less picky about visual effects than Ross, if the sum of all the movie elements works out.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Well I can say Jupiter Ascending wasnt the greatest for me in 3D,

I actually feel like its a real long fall from the ladder of greatness The Wachowskis were giving us before 2008 then everything fell apart really...hated Cloud Atlas with a vengeance, Speed Racer was just denser than a size 20 bowling ball and well the only good film I saw that had The Wachowskis involvement besides The Matrix films was V For Vendetta

Cloud Atlas had few good moments, it wasnt that bad compared who made it(I really hate Wachowski Brothers...)

And V For Vendetta... it was sooo crappy, I have no idea what people see it this movie, like we say in Poland: "Czysty przerost formy nad treścią"

Its full of bad, bad, bad, really bad dialogs... some scenes have no sense at all, and I have no idea why people make this movie some sort of "revolution"/anti-gov puppet, like they cut 20min from this movie and forget about rest...

I would rather watch Matrix Revolutions n 3D 10 times in the row than this one... and that would be pain.

But its just my opinion... :]

^Lies! Government propaganda! Someone fetch me mask, fireworks, and 1812 overture!

Hugo Weaving <3

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Binky do you know what drives us? its PURPOSE because of MR ANDERSON WE HAVE NO PURPOSE! Mr Anderson Mr Anderson Purpose Purpose

Edit: and if anyone wants to forget about the 5th of November of 1605 go right ahead but I wont...V For Vendetta was actually decent compared to Speed Racer or anything post Matrix really

Mod note: Remember, the 'edit' button exists. :P Thank you.

and if anyone wants to forget about the 5th of November of 1605 go right ahead but I wont...V For Vendetta was actually decent compared to Speed Racer or anything post Matrix really

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000(etc.)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Checking in, looks like Ross is in the dungeon working away at something cause all silent since about a month ago, I'm intrigued and I'm waiting ever so eagerly in Antici.....

pation.