Your favorite game villain?

So what who/what is your favorite game villain?

Mine is probably andrew ryan, from Bioshock.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would say Gman. I know valve doesn't say his good or bad. But I feel as the episodes and game progress you get that feeling this man is evil. Yet again, you never get the feeling his good.

Darth Traya (Knight's of the Old Republic 2) - that freaking witch, nothing else.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sigma from Megaman X series (that SOB dont die)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Hm, Dr Breen, GlaDOS, Darth Malak, SHODAN, Kerrigan, the Joker, Kane.....damnation I can't really choose easily on this topic either!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Hm, Dr Breen, GlaDOS, Darth Malak, SHODAN, Kerrigan, the Joker, Kane.....damnation I can't really choose easily on this topic either!

GLaDOS is easily the funniest game villain ever. I think Dr. Breen is a bit out of place there.

GLaDOS is easily the funniest game villain ever. I think Dr. Breen is a bit out of place there.

Yeah, I don't like him thouhg

Yeah, I don't like him thouhg

Breen is like, the puppet of the Combine. I don't like villains who are controlled by more powerful forces.

Breen is like, the puppet of the Combine. I don't like villains who are controlled by more powerful forces.

yeah, me too. They don't do anything except speaking

SHODAN, System Shock 2.

Dr. Betruger, Doom 3 and Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil.

Honestly, I generally don't like the villains in the games I play. Some are better villains than others, but "like" isn't the word to describe my reaction/s towards any of them.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Honestly, I generally don't like the villains in the games I play. Some are better villains than others, but "like" isn't the word to describe my reaction/s towards any of them.

To be honest, I don't think you're supposed to like them. You're supposed to want to kill them.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

To be honest, I don't think you're supposed to like them. You're supposed to want to kill them.

That's kind of why i like andrew ryan. The most time you actually think of him as the bad guy, but then when you confront him it turns out he wasn't the bad guy. But he forces you to kill him to make a point.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A puppet can still be a villain. He followed the orders of his Combine overlords, and in return they granted him authority over the trans-human forces on Earth.

Never underestimate the power of words.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Lord Sinister, I know. Most villains can break lot of heroes only by using dyplomacy

Thanks God Kefka (from FF III) decided to betray the Emperor,destroy the world and then be the almighty ruler

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"