Sexuality.

Is asexuality a sexual orientation? I know it's friggin rare, but it happens. Just asking

Depends on who you ask. Some say it is, others say it isn't. I'd say it's just as much a sexual orientation as homosexual or bisexual, but at the same time, it's not quite the same as asking if Atheism is a religion. I think asexuality can be more easily described as a lack of sexuality rather than a sexual orientation itself.

Once I heard it's true, people who rise a family gets older a bit quicker than the people that actually don't.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Wonders if asexual Humans would live longer then sexual humans too......

According to that article only if they cut themselves in two every now and again.

Regards

Once I heard it's true, people who rise a family gets older a bit quicker than the people that actually don't.

I don't believe it's true. Most if not all over-100s usually turn out to be fathers/mothers of substantial lineage of offspring.

Raising a family can be stressful at times but it also has positive emotional effects (of course, not in the case of dysfunctional families).

Regards

Is asexuality a sexual orientation? I know it's friggin rare, but it happens. Just asking

Depends on who you ask. Some say it is, others say it isn't. I'd say it's just as much a sexual orientation as homosexual or bisexual, but at the same time, it's not quite the same as asking if Atheism is a religion. I think asexuality can be more easily described as a lack of sexuality rather than a sexual orientation itself.

I agree, though being asexual is not the same as being aromantic. A lot of asexual people can be very romantic and passionate.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I know it. I was reading about it more lately. What causes asexuality - mostly childchood problems, sexual abuse, depression, well... things that rather not my problem. But still, I consider sexuality as something less interesting. Weird because primo: I can be totally nazi to gay/les ppl, secundo: People seem to care only about it. And think most of the time.

Lol, but people are stupid in general, ao yeah.

I know it. I was reading about it more lately. What causes asexuality - mostly childchood problems, sexual abuse, depression, well... things that rather not my problem. But still, I consider sexuality as something less interesting. Weird because primo: I can be totally nazi to gay/les ppl, secundo: People seem to care only about it. And think most of the time.

Lol, but people are stupid in general, ao yeah.

If you're trying to see if you're asexual, you're not asexual... You just belong to the third category:

1. To most people sexuality is just a social peer respect, religion, lifestyle or self respect tool.

2. To few people it's an art.

3. To the rest who are not ineteresed in the reasons above it's less interesting.

Asexuality can be also be a lifestyle, a religion or it can be just a phase.

Also one thing is for certain, no matter asexaul or sexual, on average women will live longer then men.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

damn, ok. Nah, I just heard that term and I triend to see what's that. Thanks

From what I understand asexual people can be gay or straight, however, they lack any sex drive. This may be genetic or induced (psychologically or chemically due to some other type of trauma to the organism).

All in all, asexuality sounds more like a disorder than an actual "orientation". But I also think that no adequate research has ever been done into the condition to say with certainty either way and, therefore, as with anything sexual, caution is needed before assigning "labels" to people in that category.

Regards

I am a heterosexual and am also of course an atheist.

I only ever have problems with people's views on questions - not what the do in the bed straw.

I also find that the traditional marriage in it's nature is religious and is a tradition as old as the street, endlessly insulting and restraining to humanity.

To enter a relationship by having what is known as civil marriage, that is done by signing papers in attendance of a government official, is to me what is truly beautiful and really shows partnership and strong love between two people - whilst still keeping to the damned point! To bind to humans fates and rights together juridically just a little more tightly and official. :)

We can never see ourselves as others see us. Even the mirror shows us in reverse.

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle, not women.

To enter a relationship by having what is known as civil marriage, that is done by signing papers in attendance of a government official, is to me what is truly beautiful and really shows partnership and strong love between two people - whilst still keeping to the damned point!

I don't see any particular beauty in either ceremony. To me, a true loving relationship is not dependent on any third party's confirmation or verification. Equally, I do not accept that any third party should have the ability to keep two unwilling partners tied to each other if they are not suitable for each other.

Having said that, there are many practical reasons why legal recognition of the union is useful in our world and I prefer the civil bureaucratic way (which stresses the point that it is just a legal procedure) to any religious ceremony.

Regards

To be honest, the question of homosexuality should not be left to politics...that is idiocy. The same fucknuts who got you all in the shitter? And anyone who is Christian and supports same-sex marriage is purely an imbecile. It states in Leviticus that homosexuals are an abomination.

The Bible doesn't teach to hate homosexuals, it teaches that it is among that which is immoral.

I don't necessarily like the mentality of homosexuals at all, but those who slice their eyes and march in their support for them like goblins down the steps of hell...that is pulling the drapes down...

Just look at it. Like my dad said, "Where's the straight, married guy with two kids day?"

Homosexuality is celebrated whilst heterosexuality has no such following. Ask yourself: What the fuck is going on?

Of course, that's all too easy to figure.

A Metallica song describes this well: "I blind my eyes and try to force it all into place.

I stitch them up, see not my fall from grace."

Homosexuality is celebrated whilst heterosexuality has no such following. Ask yourself: What the fuck is going on?

A Metallica song describes this well: "I blind my eyes and try to force it all into place.

I like you. Metallica has some deep shit when you look at the lyrics.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

And anyone who is Christian and supports same-sex marriage is purely an imbecile. It states in Leviticus that homosexuals are an abomination.

I hope you've never worn blended fabric, gotten a tattoo, or eaten shellfish...

To be honest, the question of homosexuality should not be left to politics...that is idiocy. The same fucknuts who got you all in the shitter? And anyone who is Christian and supports same-sex marriage is purely an imbecile. It states in Leviticus that homosexuals are an abomination.

The Bible doesn't teach to hate homosexuals, it teaches that it is among that which is immoral.

I don't necessarily like the mentality of homosexuals at all, but those who slice their eyes and march in their support for them like goblins down the steps of hell...that is pulling the drapes down...

Just look at it. Like my dad said, "Where's the straight, married guy with two kids day?"

I don't think the problem is that people are gay, but that people are selfish. A lot of gay couples last longer than straight couples. To blame homosexuality for the lack of family is just naive in my opinion.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

What's that red glow? Oh, is that your neck, av3nger? Maybe a long cool shower would help. ;-) That was a joke, by the way.

But, seriously, you are working yourself into froth for nothing. You just need to repeat a few times - gay. people. are. born. that. way. and. homosexuality. is. not. contagious. so. I. don't. need. to. be. afraid.

"Homosexuality is celebrated whilst heterosexuality has no such following. Ask yourself: What the fuck is going on?"

There can be no following of something which is not a matter of choice. Is there a following to be black? An aspiration to become white?

"Where's the straight, married guy with two kids day?"

Why would anyone want a "day" like that? There is nothing I can think of that would sound more boring. And what about straight unmarried people? What about those with 3 kids, etc.?

We are the majority, and one in such position would only have the need for reminders of that if he weren't so sure that he was - that suggests an inferiority complex, really.

Regards

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.