Dream Sharing

I've had some really weird dreams lately. Involving going to a Devin Townsend gig, a police incident where there was a motorbike chase for reasons to do with a takeaway meal, and being a small girl with blood on my hands and arms - I started walking along a road in my old home village, then I suddenly stopped, slowly collapsed into a huddled position. People started walking over to me, and I felt my mind completely lose control. I don't think I screamed, but I could feel a very primal one rising, about to explode. I was fully wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

All I can take from this, is that I'm seeing Devin Townsend next month.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

XD Damn Binky. Chill.

I had a dream but it was sadly a nightmare.

There was a lot. Dot points are things in separate dreams that are less memorable than the nightmare.

Tuesday March 3rd:

- Candy, new land, dad and me.

- Staircase, mum and me.

I was in my house. (Not IRL house, but in the dream it was my house). It on looked a heavy traffic road, and was tightly b packed between other houses. I was sitting on the top floor, it was quite late at night. Perhaps 3am. I was awake for some reason. I suddenly heard a big wild bang. I look outside to the source. There, a man on a roadworks tractor. He seemed drunk, trying to drive even though the trailer behind it was stopping him. In the carpark, he drove into other vehicles, tossing them over. I secretly hoped that he wouldn't damage our car. Dad came up to see me before requesting he sneak out with me. I nodded and followed, sneaking towards the car where Dad tried to talk to the man. He charged the tractor towards my Dad who swiftly dodged and hid inside the car with me. The man finally dismounted the vehicle and drunkily walked along the street, very close to our house. My mother managed to sneak out and join us in the car. We wonder what's going on. Suddenly, the man approaches us. I carefully look at him. He was familiar, kind of looks like Rarity from this forum. X3 Long face, long hair, slight scruff. The man was obviously violent. I was scared for my life when he held out a few guns. He pointed them at us. I was about to say "I love you" to my BF through text, what would have been my last one. Luckily the man finally left, however he was now vandalizing our property.

That's pretty much my dream. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I have a couple of dreams that are so clear i can still remember it, even after several years. These two dreams stand out for me:

1. This happened back in 2009, during my 1st year in high school. I was standing outside my school, just hanging out and all, when the school's intercom announced the death of my 4th grade teacher. I remember feeling worried when i woke up. I later asked my best friend, who happens to be the daughter of said teacher, about her mom. It turns out she's suffering from ALS a few months before. Four years later, I visited my school just for old time's sake (I was starting college by then). I met up with a mutual friend, who told me that my best friend's mom died from complication of ALS. I was standing in the SAME spot like in my dream where i heard that news.

2. i remember this happened during summer of 2011. I'm on top of a grand staircase in what looked like a lobby of some grand hotel. I'll attach a picture for reference of how the place sort of looks like in my dream.

lobby-grand-staircase.jpg

Anyway, instead of a fountain, there's a pool with several nude women swimming and singing some enchanting melody that i'm trying to remember until now(they must have been sirens). I went down the stairs, ready to join them. As i approached the pool, however, i saw a door under the grand staircase, under the pool. I had the sudden urge to enter that room, and look what's inside, so I entered the room. The room looked like one of those sauna rooms, but with a jacuzzi. I saw a young woman relaxing in that jacuzzi. Her skin was milky-white, her hair jet black. with her eyes closed, she had that look of content in her face. God, she's so beautiful. She opened her eyes and looked at me, beckoning me to join her, hypnotizing me with her gaze. Then I woke up.

So these are my dreams. I 'll admit i'm not the best in describing what i saw in my dreams, but this is as far as i can go

Welp, now what?

1. Future dreaming like me? Or am I just not understanding your dream?

2. For a male, best dream ever? XP Hehe. Reminds me of the freaking Roleplays I narrate. Very unusually sexual but in the beautiful way. XP

Dreams that stand out for me are:

1. Dreams that rehappen in the future EXACTLY (sight, smell, hearing). I get them quite a lot. X3 Don't really phase me anymore.

2. I can fly!

3. My first lucid dream, where I immediately gave myself the power to manipulate fire.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

1. Future dreaming like me? Or am I just not understanding your dream?

2. For a male, best dream ever? XP Hehe. Reminds me of the freaking Roleplays I narrate. Very unusually sexual but in the beautiful way. XP

It's probably future dreaming. The last I experienced this is when I predicted what college this schoolmate of mine, who I barely knew, will go to. That happened one month before graduation.

For the second dream. I've been trying to revisit that dream for a while, because I really want to know that girl. Nowadays, I've moved on from that dream. I just thought that perhaps she'll come unexpectedly someday.

Edit: I forgot to add that i really wish i can learn how to do lucid dreaming.

Welp, now what?

That lucid dream of mine was poor luck and chance unfortunately. I've always wanted to lucid dream as well. I have a dumbass theory that I can somehow combine my lucid dream with my future dreaming and alter the future to my command. XP Probably won't work but I still wanna try.

-------

1. Future dreaming like me?

Quite a lot of use have future dreaming... It's been beneficial enough that I knew the exact method that I was going to go through to meet a friend, only a year ahead of time, (7 when I dreamed it, 8 when I met him) and even to avoid an hour long argument that would strain my friendship with another friend. (it would've ended badly, so I decided to stop the argument before it got heated)

That lucid dream of mine was poor luck and chance unfortunately. I've always wanted to lucid dream as well. I have a dumbass theory that I can somehow combine my lucid dream with my future dreaming and alter the future to my command. XP Probably won't work but I still wanna try.
'

I also have done a few lucid dreams... It helps to wake slowly. I unfortunately have a very security conscious mind, (immune to subliminals, suggestion, and breaking of any kind) and once it sets itself to a set of universal rules in the dream, I can't change them without something very bad happening. Last time I tried just making myself be really quiet while trying to sneak past a military patrol in a forest, and my mind decided to simultaneously drop nukes on the 3 nearest towns that I was trying to protect, and drop me into a bottomless sinkhole. I've come to the conclusion that trying to alter my dreams, even when I can, is not a good idea.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dream 7/3/2015.

I'm in an unfamiliar place. I'm with me and my sister. We're infiltrating enemy territory. I'm on a large stone concrete building, many floors on it. It's abandoned and only half built, only the concrete structure being its appearance. No carpet. No furniture. Not even doors. I walk around, walking up the stairs and onto the flat roof. There's a lot of space up here, a small concrete guard around the edges of the roof to prevent falls. I continue to sneak around, when suddenly I'm spotted from the neighboring tower. Two men watch me through a small rectangular window. Upon sighting me, they grab something and rush out. I quickly make an escape. Where I go is kinda blurry from here. I remember escaping to a jungle area. A LOT of trees. So dense and tightly packed that you wouldn't be able to see 10 feet in front of you. I remember them chasing me down. They manage to finally catch me. But when they do, oh, they're in so much hell. XD I'm actually a witch, and I end up using some sort of supernatural power to bend them to my control. I tell them to leave me alone, and I make a dash out of the jungle, leaving the two men in it.

-------

So I just had another one of those moments. X3

Playing Fruit Ninja on my oversized phone, laptop on my lap, and I'm remembering; "Ross Scott said he wants pixel artists. Can I even draw pixel art GOOD? I've drawn it before..." And whilst thinking to myself, I suddenly realized, I had a dream like this. This exact moment in time. These 5 seconds, I'd dreamed of before. I'm not crazy! XD And no. It can't be my mind just making up past thoughts, because I remember waking up that day of the dream and thinking; "Man. I should start playing Fruit Ninja again." And that was a while ago. God. This is so confusing. I swear I can dream of the future, I tell no lies!!

-------

Don't worry, the vast majority of my future dreams ended up like that... It's rare that you remember far enough ahead of time to change anything. (and this also complicates things when people assume that it's just a misfire in the brain)

This isn't a recent dream but kind of a scary dream I'd like to share.

I won't go into full detail, even though I remember it all so clearly, the location, the voices, the people.

I was basically found 'trespassing' sort of thing, on an overprotective father's lot. It was really a nightmare more than a dream, because gah. He picked me up and threw me outside and onto the lawn. The pain felt so god damn real, my legs were shaking and I struggled to get up. He paced quickly towards me, pushing me down with his foot before I can even get a chance to prop myself up on one foot. He yells and screams, picking up a sharp javelin from the nearby shed. He pressed the point, right up against my back. I could feel it pressing into my skin as he pushed it further into my flesh. I screamed in agony and cried out for help. The javelin is thrusted straight through me. I wake up, I swear I was screaming when I did. Fast paced breath and shaking limbs. But worst of all, I could still feel the pain in my back where he had impaled me. It was so frightening. I couldn't shake off this feeling that something was poking into my backside. It wasn't the clothes, nor the bed. For at least an hour I had this feeling that something was pushing into my flesh. It was the worst. @_@

-------

I've heard of those before, though never had one... Usually it's a pinched nerve, and it's incorporated into the dream.

Heeey, nightmares ahoy. Fuck me.

16/03/2015

I'm in a street, a long straight street, standing outside a group of apartments where my school is staying for the week or so. I don't know our exact location, but it's in a sort of crowded city. Many people pass by, including one guy. Tall, has a beard, sort of scruff, between thin and thick. He looks at me and my friends sitting outside the apartments. "So what are you pretty ladies doing today?" He asks. Note, he seems like... 25 years old, me and my friends about 15-17. My friends are a little creeped out, I act like it didn't happen.

"Nice day. What's your names?"

It didn't really phase me at first, oh boy do I learn later on though. "Jasmine" I tell him, my friend tells him her name as well. He nods repeatedly and looks around. "Hm. Look at the time, I thought I had more. I'll see you later." He smiles and walks off. Not even a friendly looking smile. My friends and I shrug it off, watching him as he runs into the building across the street. Later, it becomes night time of course. We head inside, and I head into my private little dorm room. I look outside, and suddenly see... him. Now I don't know how, but my dream was practically TELLING me he was gonna come and rape me. I 100% knew he was going to. As he walked into the apartments, I quickly hid under my bed, hoping he'd be too much of an idiot. I hear him clearly from downstairs. "Hey, which room is Jasmine in? I'm her father."

"Room upstairs, 310."

I hear his footsteps as he walks up. I felt my heart beating inside my chest a million times a minute. I didn't know what to do. I was so scared and frightened as he walked into the room. Luckily... My nightmare ended there. Thank fucking God.

Then another one started. Fuck. I can't explain where I was, so I'll explain surroundings. I was in a small hall, but I couldn't see the walls, it was so dark, wooden planks sticked out from the sides of it, from the ceiling and the sides. There were missing floorboards and the only thing I could see was four lights at the end of the hallway. I walk closer, carefully. Everything was purely in black and white. X3 Some friend of mine asked if I've ever had one of those, forgot who sorry, but this would be the first.

I suddenly walk into a very very BIG open space, still in a building. It was a huge building. A huge cube. I still couldn't see the floors or ceiling though. The ground was gravel though, dirt and gravel, bugs crawling on the ground. I look back to the four lights. Two little girls, carrying two flashlights each, run across the gravelly hill, towards the big rickety house in the middle of the building. It's eerie. Quiet. I think I practically had no hearing sense at all in that nightmare. I carefully approached the big tower of a monstrosity. It looked just as menacing as the broken hallway I was in before. It's so quiet. But nothing is here to hurt me. It's as if... (Only realising this just now, outside of my dream) o.o I'm the monster. Fuck. I wasn't scared at all in my dream, but it was a nightmare. And seeing those girls run, away from me. I looked around, and I didn't find it any different. It was if this is where I lived. My domain. And as I walked into the tower, my dream ended.

Erghhh... Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes. Got school now. No time to check.

-------

This is a dream I haven't had in a very long time... I had it recurring every few months from age 6 to age 12... Then once a year or so ago, I got it again, and finally understood it.

Ok, so it starts off as a sort of rorschach image, or vertical music waveform, it is entirely black (background is black) and blue/white. (blue/white is the outside portion of the waveform) Then it fades to a sort of a flat plane under a sphere, (same colors) both have ripples, and both are simultaneously the same object, and also simultaneously a line. (that actual object is impossible to represent in 3 dimensional terms) The entire dream lasts about 3 minutes from beginning to end, and all except the last time I dreamed it, it caused me extreme anxiety. I figured out why it caused such anxiety when I heard a while back about a description of what a trans-dimensional object might look like. This object that I saw in a dream at age 6 is actually a 5th or 6th dimension object. I knew what it was and what it represented when I dreamed it last, and so had no anxiety at all, just excitement at the prospect of seeing such a cool object.

I really want to have that dream again... Multi-dimensional objects are weird, and totally awesome.

A dream I had where I was a dragon, trapped in a dark smoky city, a large glass dome surrounding it.

I was in a a land. A durky, murky land. A city. I was trapped inside this city. The city was always bustling with people, and the sky was filled with smoke. As I flew around this city, I could feel the dirt in the sky, tainting my long wings. Each day, I travelled to a far side of the city, hoping to find an exit to the sphere that the city was stuck in. Even then, if I couldn't escape, I would sit by the side of the dome, staring out at the beautiful open grassy fields beyond, where the sun shone to the very ground. A tree would dot the area now and then, but it was the grass and blue sky that I treasured the most. Oh how I longed to breathe the fresh warm air through my flaring nostrils, wanting to fly and soar through that clear open air. But I was trapped. (I wish I knew what I looked like but alas, it was a first person dream. XP) And as far as I knew, I was the only dragon in this city full of humans, that for some reason did not care about my existence. They walked along as if they hadn't even seen me pass by.

One day, I decided to make a daring challenge. To travel up to the very top of the dome, the very centre. Maybe there was a hole I could slip through and escape? The reason it was a challenge, was because of the smoke. It all gathered up into a one big heap. A big dirty cloud, sitting atop the artificial sky. I flew up, straight up, beating my wings hard, the smoke around me getting thicker and thicker. I could see something. Open sky. Through all the grim, I could see a light shining through. I tried to fly closer and closer, but the weight kept dragging me down, my already heavy body not being lifted by my poor tired wings that would fly me to the edges of the city each and every day. I sighed as I had to retreat. I didn't know if it was an escape up there. But I swear it was. The next day, I couldn't bring myself to try it. The smoke had damaged my lungs, and I knew that to be able to escape, I'd need to practice and gather my strength. I flew to the edge of the dome, like I usually do and lied down on the rough cement. I stared out at the open field, longing, wishing, waiting. I was suddenly grabbed by the tail. I look around to see a very tall man. Taller than a normal human. He had a long grey beard and a husky voice. He gave me a wicked grin. "Trying to escape, hm?" It was the governor of the city. The head, the master. The man I feared but never really met or knew. Till now. He wouldn't let go of my tail as I harshly snarled at him.

"You know you're not allowed to leave." His grin turns into a frown. His assistance walks up to me, a large spear like object in hand. I backed down. His assistant was much smaller. Almost the height of a teenage boy. He was smaller than me. But a threat. He held up his hand, starting to cast a spell. I didn't know what it was. I was too afraid to move. It hit me, but it didn't hurt. I was now lying on the ground in my female human self. (This is the part of the dream where I learnt I had the ability to switch between dragon and human). I'm shocked by this ability, and start to scramble away on my knees. I can feel myself being dragged to the men. I look down to see the hook part of the spear around my foot, scraping me across the cement. I hiss; "Let go of me!" But they don't even smile or frown. The spear had multiple hooks on it. Some sharp, some not. He hooks my shirt and drags me up into the air, the boy's strength surprising me. "Stop!" I growl. I don't know how he does it, but he manages the tool in such a way that I'm sprawled out horizontally in the air, the spear lined up against my spine, holding me in place. It's against a nerve or something, because I can't seem to move at all. It doesn't hurt. It's not uncomfortable. But I can't move. "Please! No! I won't try to escape. I promise!"

I'm suddenly brought flashbacks to the times I looked outside the dome, to see snow. Beautiful frosty snow. White delicate froff over the never-ending land. My dream ends. I'm not sure what happened. Was I killed? Was I taken away? Did I have my memory wiped? I'll never know.

-------

Reading all these posts (nightmares or not) I am finding myself peeking an interest towards Lucid Dreaming, I myself have never tried it but if anyone has any tips or techniques to share that'd be appreciated. :-D

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

I once had a really odd dream, which started with me waking up in my bed, in my room, with my mum telling me to get ready for school. So I got up and packed my schoolbag, when suddenly I woke up (inside the dream). Again I woke up in my room, my mum told me to get ready for school and I packed my bag, but this time I was Nicholas Cage. Really. So while packing my bag I suddenly get kidnapped and wake up in an old empty warehouse or something, in a small bathtub filled with water. Yes, I was naked. There were a few other people standing around, minding their own business, but there was also one guy sitting on a chair next to the tub, looking at me. Then I woke up AGAIN and I was STILL Nick Cage and I had to go through all the stuff from the previous two dreams AGAIN, but this time I asked the guy on the chair where I was and he screamed that everybody should leave and then told me something about them being vampires and that they sucked out all my blood except for some on my kidney. I then woke up for real.

This really happened, and for like a week afterwards I was not sure if I wasn't really Nicholas Cage.

The dream was probably a weird combination of me seeing the 2008 movie "Wanted" and the best scenes of "Wicker Man", starring Nick Cage.

I almost thought you ARE Nicholas Cage after reading your dream. Either that, or you must have watched or hear someone mention Nick Cage that day you had that dream.

I had another future dreaming around four weeks ago. I was dreaming I found out through Facebook that my high school crush is dating someone and i went insane with jealousy. Around the 1st week of April, I found out in Facebook that my ex-classmate from my college freshman days is dating someone from the school she's currently studying, and I remember feeling a tad jealous 'cos she's a very nice and pretty girl, and i was going to ask her out as a friend when i heard the news.

This is by far my 3rd future dream i've had. Only this one had some more differences from the actual event unlike my previous dreams.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welp, now what?

I had another future dream experience just yesterday. :3

I dreamt that I was sitting on the couch, playing a specific game, whilst watching a specific movie, my two friends beside me. Then yesterday it came true to the exact point. Feels good to know I have this power. >:D

I think I've had at least 10+ of these dreams before.

@Ladeh

Future dreaming is HARD. X3 It's not something you can just pick up. I've only done it once, and it was by accident. There's many ways to get into a lucid dreaming state. You either do a reality check, or you force yourself into a dream whilst going to sleep.

Every hour or so, do a reality check, press your finger against your hand or count your fingers. If you do it enough, it becomes a habit. And in your dream, if you do it, and realize you have more or less than 10 fingers, you'll realize you're dreaming. Voila.

The other way is to go to sleep, wake up at 3am or at least 4 hours before you usually wake up, and begin to relax your muscles as much as possible. Repeatedly think "I'm dreaming." And hopefully, as you fall asleep, it kinda transfers onto your sleep and voila, you wake up lucid dreaming. It's HARD. You gotta have patience. X3

-------