Dream Sharing

Had a dream about watching Power Rangers. It skipped the adaptation for what would be the next series (Actually happening). The weird bit was The cast was like a mix of previous Power Rangers casts, and the music, weird for a show about Ninja power rangers, sounded like the synth used for many 90's shows (Babylon 5 most readily comes to mind)

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I had this dream I'm in this shopping mall I used to go, but the place was empty. Somehow, I got this "The Truman Show/Counter Strike" kind of vibe, like I'm being watched. I also got this feeling i'm schizophrenic. I'm hearing voices telling me to go here or there.

Welp, now what?

I dreamed I was at work, loading robots. I think that is a bad sign.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

So uh, I was with a group of people in what I assume was some kind of dystopic future.

There was a building with a silence curfew that I didn't know about. I spoke too loud, and there was a harsh beeping that followed. I was then told to be quiet.

I kept forgetting to do this every time we passed the building, and the beeping got harsher every time. Snowballs started to rain from the sky as this happened, until I broke the limit, and a 'fudging' was initiated. This involved authorities filling the town with a fudge-like substance, I guess as a punishment/deterrent? We took shelter in an old man's home who was protecting his family from flying globs of hardened fudge.

Eventually I was blacklisted, and triggered another fudging by being spotted near the curfew building.

That's all I remember. Yahtzee was there, too.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I dreamed I was about to have a threesome with two hot girls. One of them took a long time to get ready and, of course, before anything interesting happened, I woke up in my bed just as my girlfriend was leaving. I then woke up again in my other bed and realised I don't even have a girlfriend.

@KittyCat: Oh gosh you poor thing. XD Awww... *pats back*

OT: I had a dream I was inside the world of TF2 on a modified c2fort map... It felt so real too, like... The weight of the flamethrower and the swing of the axe - yes, I was playing as Pyro. Yay! I managed to get a kill streak of 32 people!! Until the other team was like; "Fuck this dude. Let's stop that streak." And I got ganged up on. :( I was pushed into the sewer by heavy and medic, then chased down by a soldier, and ambushed by a spy and enemy pyro. Darn... I died so hard. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My last dream was a mess of Mad Max 2-inspired chase scenes and me telling some church group that I thought their T-shirts are gay. I even met a few friends of mine.

The thing I remember though, is that I am 100% sure that I dreamed everything in English, despite me being German and living in Germany. I think that is extremely weird and a little scary, but I can't really say why.

Just this morning, I dreamt I'm on a roadtrip with JonTron. We were driving on this long straight road talking about floppy disks. All this happened as I'm sleeping in the back seat of the car, on an actual roadtrip. Now dreaming of being in a roadtrip in a middle of a roadtrip in real life is one thing, but JonTron? Must be from watching Starcade, idk.

Welp, now what?

I have been having a hard time falling asleep for the last couple of days, and two nights ago I had a really weird dream that was completely nonsensical, but somehow very peaceful and relaxing. Last night however, I had a dream that was, while not exactly unsettling, just really strange in so many ways.

It started out like a TV show about child actors and their parents, then had some boring stuff about their insurance and so on. In this show, several different cases with different kids were shown, one of them was a ginger boy who was a snake tamer and either worked as an actor or for the circus. He was known for putting snakes in his hair. His parents were also shown and I remember him having a crush on a girl and finally working up the courage to go talk to her.

Some stuff happened after that that I can't remember, but at the end of the show it showed that ginger kid's story again, only this time he had already grown up and it was all in first person.

Here is the story as I dreamt it, with some quotes taken exactly from the dream:

I am one with the snake. I feel it, checking the vibrations and cathing it's prey quicker than lightning.

My parents were arguing quietly. My mother was worried, I could see that in her face. I must admit, it scared me how grey her hair had gotten, she didn't even bother dyeing her hair blonde anymore. I walked.

The snake was part of me. I could tell it where to go and it would go there. We were the same.

I saw my fiancée, the love of my life, or at least that is what my brain kept telling me. She looked rather annoyed as we walked through the grass together. I smiled.

The snake and I shared the same mind. I could feel it moving, wherever I wanted it to go.

The Rabbi appeared next to us. My soon-to-be-wife asked me something, I did not even understand it. "This is all your fault" I said, with my smile. She was confused by that, angry, maybe a little scared. I knew she didn't really care anyway.

I am one with the snake. We could only exist together. We were the same.

The Rabbi had barely started when he was suddenly interrupted by something... terrible. All I remember is how I sighed in my mind after I woke up. This time, the wolf had saved me. I couldn't even marry my own witch.

On the last page of the book were memorable quotes by all the characters in their colours. Among them however, was a quote from the boy's mother that was very different from what she had actually said when he was young. This quote showed that she was afraid of the future.

-"[NO MEMORY]"-

Then there were more quotes.

The quote you just read is not

the same you have read earlier.

The quote you just read is not the same you have read earlier.

This dream was just so many different levels of WTF, I just had to share it. I'm starting to think maybe this Nuremburg gingerbread I had before going to bed might be cursed.

I have one series of dreams that is somewhat Vivid, and Mostly epic, but related to Homestuck, Dragon Ball Super and GT, Dragon Quest Heroes and Terraria. I had a dream where i was checking out the Steam Store for new games and i found Sburb for free. Boy, that was a mistake of buying it and playing it, i was sent into a Dead Session to take the path of a Sylph. I realized there is 15 planets minus the 8th planet to blow up, so i blew up 14 but the 8th planet i left out. I went in to defeat my denizen which it was a cool Dragon with a silver cloth attached to it's wings.

It was an epic, but difficult fight between the denizen and myself since i have to rely on conserving my Vitality Gel (Health), and my stamina. It took me forever to defeat my denizen and i completed my quest. I ascended to God Tier, but before i can escape to this universe, i was sucked into the black hole. I ended up in Arba as my role as a Dual Shordsworder. I wore the Sylph hoodie in honor of my inner potential. I used my iron shortswords to use against evil. I started to encounter a strong mob of monsters and initiated a Megastrife with them. It took mere minutes to kill them.

Not after i killed them, someone came here to help out. Luckily, i conserved my low health for now after i figure it out to heal myself with a healthstone. I healed myself with my inner self and a healthstone, increasing back to max health once again. I was transferred due to a warrior that i loved to death. I started to become friends with them, helping them out. The most epic part of my dream is defeating a fourth boss with Alena and Kiyrll on my side. I heal them with my Self powers when they are at low health. This boss is difficult, but i managed to defeat it with a blast of light from myself. Then not long after that, i ended up in terraria.

It was a random hardmode world and i have to face off all 3 bosses while healing myself with my self powers. But there is a cost of a debuff that i can't heal myself longer than 15 seconds. I defeated The Destroyer, then The Twins, and lastly Skeletron Prime. After i defeated them all, the final boss appeared after the player defeated Golom and Plantera, and lastly The Lunar Towers. I faced the Final Boss with my upgraded shortswords made of Shroomite and Solar Fragments. After popping out all 3 eyes from it's head and hands, i started to kill it by attacking it's core while dodging everything i can. As soon as my health reached to 20/6,000, i killed The moon Lord. A bright Flash occored and i ended up lastly in the Dragon Ball Universe.

I ended up in a planet where it's raging war with another alien race. I started to help the pure-hearted ones with my Self powers. But the more i heal them the Z Fighters started to sense my amazing power already and Goku was sent to the power. As myself started to heal people and attack the baddies with my shortswords, i attack them with my Self powers. As soon the wars are over, Goku is standing there. He told me that i have very good potential of becoming a fighter and a supporter. He asked me to join his training and i accepted.

And so....That was it.

(I know it was a dream, but i wish it would happen. But some of you might say 'WTF'. Some of you say 'that was sh*t'. But, don't read this if you like spoilers everywhere or if you plan on playing a game.)

Had an interesting one last night.

I was at Walmart, picking out a new pair of pants. I felt a hard tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a unkempt, greasy fat man grinning at me.

"Watch this, asshole!" He said.

He pulled out a limp piece of bread and a butter knife out from one of his pockets. He proceeded to smear the bread with Nutella (At least I hope that's what it was), which was oozing out of his other pocket. After he had thoroughly coated the bread, he looks back at me.

"Fuck you!" He yelled, throwing the bread at my face. He laughs.

The bread slowly slid down my face. I could see this from 3rd person view, because I frequently switch between 3rd and 1st person views in dreams. Suddenly, I lunged at him, knocking him to the ground. I then jumped on the fat man, and started to throttle the life out of him. He seemed to be trying to laugh the whole time. Eventually he dies. No one saw. I wake up.

I see everything.

What the fuck Scampi? XD That was weird enough until it got to actually murdering him. XP Gosh, why are we all so violent in our dreams? :lol: Like, for some reason, I've never killed a man in my dreams, but I've killed plenty of females. Which is weird. Guess I don't like girls? XP I dunno.

I had a recent dream... I apparently had a son who was like... 3 years old and a little shit. All I can remember was his middle and last name... Last name being my Fiancé's, and middle name being; "Simone". Simone? What a weird name. XD

Either way, he was annoying and for some reason didn't think I was his mother. But I was like; " Mate, get real. I'm your mother. I think I'd know if you're my son."

Weirdness...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

What the fuck Scampi? XD That was weird enough until it got to actually murdering him. XP Gosh, why are we all so violent in our dreams? :lol: Like, for some reason, I've never killed a man in my dreams, but I've killed plenty of females. Which is weird. Guess I don't like girls? XP I dunno

It's interesting, most of my dreams are plenty violent (Think Michael Bay movie violent), but no one usually dies outright. And usually not by my hand. I typically end up getting killed one way or another, though, and that almost always wakes me up.

Edit:

Had another neat one. This one is heavily based on the game Team Fortress 2.

I'm standing in a rotting trailer home. It is raining heavily outside, and water is leaking through the ceiling, streaming down the walls and forming puddles on the floor. In the middle of this decrepit hovel is a soggy chair (the cushion-laden ones with the lever on the side, can't remember the name), and in it sits Sniper. He's in rough shape, with ruined clothes, a beer belly and an unshaven beard. This guy is trying to read and turn the pages of a novel without ripping them, no easy task considering how waterlogged everything is. I stand here gormlessly for a while, simply looking about this place. It's quite rare that I get the opportunity to do this in a dream. There's a stack of piss-jars, a broken table, a soggy novel collection on a collapsing bookshelf and somehow the single incandescent bulb manages to stay on.

Suddenly, Sniper looks up at me and puts down his novel. "Demoman, I've got a job for you."

I realize I'm holding a grenade launcher and wearing the demo's clothes.

"That backstabbin' son of a bitch did this to me. All of this, Demo. Now you know why I need your help."

I say something to him, I can't remember what it was.

"Fine. Guess we weren't interested after all. You don't need to kill the Spy. I'll bloody do it. Eventually."

Sniper picks up his novel and goes back to reading. I pity this poor, incompetent man, and decide to kill Spy for him. I step out of the trailer, and I'm atop a large hill. Down in the valley, I see a number of enemies, and they start to notice me. It occurs to me that I need to fight through them in order to get to Spy.

This part's fuzzy. I don't remember the exact details of the battle, but it played out much like a regular game of TF2. Presumably, I defeat them all.

I'm now in the basement of the trailer (that makes sense), and I hear Spy's footsteps creaking on the floor above. I think I ended up being chased back here by Spy. I hear Spy start to descend the stairs. I'm unarmed, so I need to come up with a plan on taking by surprise in order to kill him. I decide to hide in the washing machine, and burst out to beat him to death when he gets downstairs. He has a knife, but I'll have the element of surprise.

I'm waiting, cramped in this machine, when I hear spy whistling. He's close. I'm about to burst out, when I hear a click and the door refuses to pop open. I hear a snort of laughter, and the sound of some kind of metal thing being placed on the machine. Suddenly, my view switches to third person, with the camera outside the washing machine. I can see that an Electro-Sapper has been attached to the washing machine. I hear laughter and the washing machine starts up, the drum inside moving increasingly fast and erratic due to the effects of the Sapper. At the last second before the machine explodes with me packed inside, my view shifts upstairs to Sniper, his throat slashed by Spy.

"You suck!" Says the Spy.

I see everything.

Heres the first nightmare i remember having, when i was a kid:

I was running inside the hallways of a circular gallery, while being chased by a monster with a Picasso looking face. The monster looked like a naked, genderless human, but was really tall and slim and crimson all over. The face looked like a cutout of eyes, a mouth, and a nose, all cut from different pictures, and then nailed to a featureless face with some of those nails used in bug collections. It eventually gets a hold of me and carries me to an elevator with a sickly green light. The elevator goes down and the monster disappears. Through the elevator grid i cannot see anything, but i can hear some faint voices, like someone is arguing. The voices start getting louder and more inteligible as the elevator goes down, until it becomes unbearable to hear. the elevator lands in the middle of an empty city street, with the same green light as the elevator. After that i cannot remember anything so i must have waken up.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Had this one today during my afternoon nap... (I didn't get much sleep last night)

I was suddenly walking forward to a platform. (it felt sudden, like I was elsewhere, then suddenly there) I saw others shuffling with slime on their bare feet, and I could feel the slime on my bare feet as well. I didn't really pay any attention to the rest of my clothing, since it all felt normal, and everyone else was normally clothed. I remember seeing that everyone was shuffling, and I felt slightly concerned that the slime would fall off my feet if I didn't also. Behind and below me, I could see a giant chasm, it was essentially a ginormous bottomless waterfall surrounded in lush vegetation, but there was no observable sky, despite it being obviously daylight. (sort of like putting a nighttime skybox around a daylit game world) The main thing though was that there was no floor, or wall to keep me up, or the air in. I later realized that this was either a forcefield of some kind, or an elaborate 3D image, either way it was impressive. The 'floor' felt and sounded like solid stone. (echoes from voices sound very distinctive when reflecting off stone)

The platform was rough-hewn stone, about a foot thick, maybe 10 feet long, and 36 feet wide. When I reached the platform, I walked normally, but never feel like I was barefoot. It felt like I was wearing the lightest, least restrictive shoes imaginable. My feet felt like they were neither warm, nor cold, and could feel the floor, but not the texture of the floor. All through this, there was a voice gently echoing throughout the chamber saying, "Welcome to our world. It was once a bustling gem of society, and the world was falling apart, until it finally cracked, literally. Then we met". *can't remember the dialogue here, was paying too much attention to the scenery* I do remember the remaining dialogue essentially telling the story of how the people of the world met the slime, referring to it as "her", and saying that joining with 'her' had saved the human race from extinction. There was what appeared to be a weathered bronze statue of a beautiful woman at the back of the platform. It was covered in a thin layer of slime, meant to depict the 'her' of the slime, and the top of 'her' head came to about the same level as my clavicle. I felt a slight sorrow for the woman, as the 'statue' started moving its lips mimicking human speech, matching with the 'narrator's' speech. I gently placed my right hand on the side of 'her' cheek, and let it slide gently down and off the statue. The statue felt warm to the touch, like a human face would.

There was a square 'spiral' staircase cut into the stone behind the left side of the platform, about 12 feet wide, and only going down about 15 steps before turning. The part of the stairs that ran parallel to the platform had no stairs, and the stairs only went far enough to take you one more length of stairs past that flat area. They ended in a 'shaft' which had no lighting, and no front, so you could see out underneath where everyone was walking and the bottom of the platform. The shaft was rough-hewn stone, and I naturally knew that I just had to put my hands out sideways to slide down it safely. I intellectually knew that this should be difficult for my muscles to produce enough force against the walls to even slow my descent, and probably extremely painful too since the rock would rapidly scrape away the skin and flesh from the hands should someone try it normally, but I could feel slime extruding from the pores of my hands coating the rock as I gently slid down, and felt no muscular exertion as I pressed against the walls.

I got as far as seeing the bottom of the shaft being about 6 inches deep in water, and the only exit facing backwards, when I awoke. I remember having this same dream previously though, so I know that when reaching the bottom, moving through the water is effortless, and soundless, it makes no ripples in the water. There is a giant cavern ahead that reminds me of the entrance to the floating city in Bioshock Infinite, but the first time I dreamed this was 20 years before that game existed. I also remember that in that cave-chamber, there were men and women standing around greeting people, and telling them anything the wanted to know. They told me that the slime was a symbiotic entity that had lived completely underground since the beginning of humans, (there was a deliberate attempt to withhold when or where that beginning was) and that it was able to completely change our technology from harmful pollutant generating and nonrenewable, to organic genetic constructs that could do everything our old tech could, and then some. They also said that this symbiotic slime had accidentally consumed its first host, (the woman depicted with the moving statue on the entry platform) but in doing so had allowed it to become a 'perfect' genetic symbiote. (meaning no rejection, and full integration into all aspects of our physiology, including the mind) It was also revealed that they were unable to save more than a few thousand people when the world first 'cracked' so they were in the process of bringing those that wouldn't've survived forwards through time, slowly, starting with those that were smartest, and least trusting of the symbiotic slime's intentions, that way we would be convinced, and more easily convince others.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So, long (and sad) story short, in my life, I had a female friend who got away, and I did not get the girl (although we were about 13 at the time). At any rate, I try not to think about it. Without giving too much away, in the dream, I'm at a reunion of sorts, and there's a lot of people there. I bump into her, and I apologize to her about the past, and then she storms off with an angry look on her face. I then bump into her friends, we talked for a bit, then I feel someone pulling my hoodie off, and I look, and she has it, and she's putting it on, over her current hoodie, and she makes a motion indicating that she's cold, as she smiles at me. I quickly realize she's mute, and I try to politely ask when/how it happened, and before she could answer, my alarm went off.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I had a particularly disturbing dream last night. I'm in large dining hall, eating at a long table with about fifty or so other people I don't recognize. It's probably for some sort of event, as most of the people seem to know each other and are talking. At one end of the room is a buffet table, and at the other end is a set of double doors. My attention is drawn to those doors, and eventually they open. The Postal Dude is standing in the doorway, holding a rifle.

3Tft8lg.jpg

This guy is from Postal 2. Not a nice guy. Anyway, he fires a few rounds into the air, and everyone looks towards him and screams. The hall erupts into a panic as he fires indiscriminately into the crowd. I don't get a a chance look at the carnage he's causing (fortunately), as I clutch my chest and fall over soon after the shots start. I'm not actually hit, but my plan is to play dead and wait it out. Once the shots end, distant yelling can be heard, (possibly those who escaped in the stampede) but the main dining room is now quiet. I hear the Postal Dude pacing around, muttering incoherently. I hear his footsteps stop next to me. I crack my eyes open a tiny bit and see the monster standing over-top of me, his pistol pointed directly at my head. Somehow this is not at all surprising to me, like I knew this whole thing was going to happen and lead up to this. He grins and pulls the trigger.

This is the point where most dreams end, but not mine. I first heard the gunshot, loud as you'd expect it to be. Then my vision cut out, my ears started ringing and I felt like I was falling into an infinite black void (like beneath the bedrock in Minecraft). My forehead, where the bullet entered, felt... off. No pain, but just incredibly uncomfortable. Like that feeling you get when a doctor is operating on you with local anesthetic. As I fell into the void, I waited for it to end, but I just kept falling. I fell for what seemed like ages, trying to move and feel anything at all. I considered the possibility that it was a dream, but I thought that was too unlikely, as I most likely would've woken up when I was killed. At that moment I fully realized the possibility that I would be condemned to this fate. That was enough to wake me up.

This is probably the most terrifying situation I have ever faced in a dream. And I'm really not sure what brought it on, as these last few days have been pretty peachy so far. Hopefully the next few dreams won't be nearly as disconcerting!

I see everything.

That's partly why I've rarely ever posted on here. By the time I get round to the forum, the dreams I've had have faded out.

Like I had one this morning, which was based possibly on a couple of videogames, maybe a combination of Don't Starve and Firewatch, but that's all I can really remember. Couldn't tell you what happens, except that there were separate saves for different parts of the game (One of them was called 'Jack's Story'), which was confusing when I tried to load the game.

I also never post because my dreams are kinda lame.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Is it weird that i don't remember my dreams at all? it's either i just don't dream, or i forget them. Blink and i'm waking up to my alarm...maybe it's stress.

Actually, I have a similar issue... Unless I concentrate on remembering the dream as I'm opening my eyes, it fades immediately. It's some sort of neural trigger I think that resets your short-term video memory, and wipes out the dream storage.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.