Dream Sharing

You guys are cowards of your own imagination. Seriousy... When you lie in the bed, you can only hear or see things, nothing will hurt/bite/rape you.

Edit: by the way, I think it's better to control your dream instead of having uncontrolled nightmares.

i'm scared of the boogieman, it'll get me

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

I had a weird dream last night.

A group of bad people kidnapped me and two of my friends when we headed to the bus station near the campus. They brought us to a deserted mining place (salt mine maybe), there was this big empty area surrounded by dust and rocks. They forced us to lay down on the ground. Suddenly I felt very very strong fear, like it was real (I mean I reacted to it as it was real), my heart beat in my throat. I was killed by a gunshot because I tried to escape. The moment the man pulled the trigger everything went pitch black, and there was nothing. Literally. In my dream I couldn't even think a single word. It was some kind of emptyness where is no time, no breath, no heart beats, nothing. Then - unkown time later - I woke up in another dream. There was my crush too. We were at some kind of antique shop and I had slept in a comfy chair. The room was full of little shiny metal statues, some kind of moving contraptions on shelves. There was a small soft, oyster shaped object wich looked like it was living. It moved and emitted a high pitched noise when I touched it. After that I turned around and the girl looked at me with a little smile on her face. She looked into my eyes and started to walk towards me slowly. I grabbed her small hands gently, she said something I didn't understand. And I woke up.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Dunno. Maybe the stress: I won't be able to get my degree in time and there's a chance I will have to pay for my studies in the near future. And there are two very complex, abstract mathematical courses I need to pass but that's almost impossible. Not to mention I sleep less nowadays. The other part of the dream might mean something else.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

So last night I dreamed Robert Downey Jr. came to my birthday party...

avengers-gif-party-you.gif

Like this?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Last night, I dreamed that my math grade went down to a B.

Truly the most terrifying dream I've ever had.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Out with family/ friends.

Suddenly, ominous music.

Borg invasion.

Mass carnage. Entire buildings pulverized. Strangers dying by the hundreds.

Then, my arms are also miniguns. I can haz unlimited ammo! I can haz shields! I are hoomin deth macheen!

Die, Borg, die! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Best friend picks something up off ground. Is personal photon gun! She blow up whole cubes with one shot, tells Borg "Cry some moar! Hahahhahaha!" in voice of Heavy.

Think I do too much internets.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I remember having strange dreams that I have, all of them are different, but I somehow think that they are connected to each other, for example, I dreamt that some people and I, were chased by a headcrab zombie in a subway station, or an underground railway. I managed to escape on a departing train and the dream ended. Then I remembered the dream I had a few months ago where one of the railway carriage had the walls ripped off and there was a HUGE hole in the carriage. The entire wall of the carriage was ripped off! I tried to crawl to the next carriage, but I got suck out and I went down into the ocean below ( the train was on a bridge) I think that after escaping from the Headcrab Zombie, the train I was in had the walls ripped of and I was sucked out of the carriage and down into the ocean I go. Weird right? I still have other dreams that I believe are somehow connected.

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

I had a dream the other night that I had somehow had a girl show up at my door, claiming to be my slave, and then she went downstairs and fell asleep in my bed.

That was all.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have dreamt of 3 different shopping malls in my dream.

1. A shopping mall that looks like any other shopping malls.

2. A shopping mall so big that I got lost (In the dream)

3. A shopping mall that rumbles time to time, I was in the middle of my enrichment class(dreamzone) and I ran out of the mall before it collapse, I managed to escape however.

- Karl Pilkington

I have the tendency to mini-dream in Stage 1 sleep, something that I feel isn't very common. I'll dose off and still hear the teacher speaking vaguely, or the TV droning, but it's all at the back of my consciousness. Then I'll have these dreams that I have no control over, so they're more like actual dreams than daydreams. And when I wake up, I still remember everything that went on.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have the tendency to mini-dream in Stage 1 sleep, something that I feel isn't very common. I'll dose off and still hear the teacher speaking vaguely, or the TV droning, but it's all at the back of my consciousness. Then I'll have these dreams that I have no control over, so they're more like actual dreams than daydreams. And when I wake up, I still remember everything that went on.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I dreamt that the entire country was highway connected, you can never see roads on ground level

- Karl Pilkington

Since my dreams became more traumatic/depressing I barely remember them. I just wake up and I stare at the ceiling for an hour before I get up. I try to not even think about them.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I have those all the time, but I sometimes has passive control over them

non-euclidean fuck machine

I had a dream in which I was Gordon Freeman and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtTmiYA5D4k was playing. Too much Black Mesa? Most likely.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?