Mass Effect: Thread

Anyone else enjoying the demo multiplayer? Other than the random unlock system, its a ton of fun for a feature I never expected to want to use.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'm enjoying it. Played it a little too much though maybe.

I'm just wondering who here's playing it on the xbox as most play computer.

Nope, he doesn't sing. Every time he tried to be artistic his father always told him how he was a disgrace to the krogan race. In the end he just stopped trying. When the Reapers arrived things took an even darker turn. As the human husks killed his father his last words were "disgrace!". Kronk, now filled with rage, kills everything in his path, determined on proving that he's a warrior.

I have a quarian engineer, Arby vas Arbybucks, yea...that ship has the same issues with changing its registry as the Qwib Qwib and the Defranhz and the Iktomi, yea that's it.....

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Today I got an email saying Mass Effect 3 was available for preload :shock:

I'm downloading it right now. I guess it's a good time saver, for when they unlock it next week :D

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Two questions: What's so awesome about the Mass Effect franchise? And which one should I buy, assuming I want to?

1. Each playthrough of the games are bound to be a little different as not only can you create several different Shepards, you can also make several dialogue choices and action choices that influence your character and the choices you make in one game can have big effects on another, which is really cool, since you can import your save into Mass Effect 2.

2. You should definitely start with the first one. There's no question about it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Two questions: What's so awesome about the Mass Effect franchise? And which one should I buy, assuming I want to?

If you want a waifu simulator then you'll enjoy the entire series. If you want a good game then only buy number 1.