Mass Effect: Thread

Ok, Mass Effect, completed. Moving on to Mass Effect 2. I guess it's going to work out after all, and I'll be ready in time for ME 3.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Ok so, I just played the demo and what I said about this not being a GOTY product, I take it back.

I have to play Mass effect aswell, Ive only completed mass effect 2 and it feels wrong not having a fully played character, so I guess Ill buy mass effect when mass effect 3 comes out and just do a playthrough of all the games.

"Life sucks sober!"

eK99_T61alc

Ehh, I don't get why people are freaking out that he has a jamaican accent, I'm just baffled as to why. I always figured he'd sound more like Vigil in ME1.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It's actually closer to a Kenyan accent. Specially since the VA is Kenyan, IIRC.

I got a question, if I buy mass effect on origin, can I still keep my save through mass effect 2 on CD ?

All you need is the save. Which is on your hard drive.

I got a question, if I buy mass effect on origin, can I still keep my save through mass effect 2 on CD ?

All you need is the save. Which is on your hard drive.

All right, thanks! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Ok, Mass Effect 2 completed with imported character from Mass Effect 1, full Paragon, romance with Ashley still active, all team members survived.

I did not think I had enough time, but Red was right: by coming straight from work to play, forgoing all social interaction, sleeping only 6 hours a day and playing 14 hours yesterday, I did it :D.

I think i'll check out a couple of DLCs.

Ok so, I just played the demo and what I said about this not being a GOTY product, I take it back.

Agreed.

I did not think I had enough time, but Red was right: by coming straight from work to play, forgoing all social interaction, sleeping only 6 hours a day and playing 14 hours yesterday, I did it :D.

That's like, my whole life right there.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I think i'll check out a couple of DLCs.

I'd recommend 'Arrival' as it leads directly into ME3 as well as 'Lair of the Shadow Broker' which is definitely one of the best dlc I've played (having a Liara romance didn't hurt). The Kasumi dlc is good too but I don't think you can do it if you've already finished the main story. Then again there's always a second playthrough.

My thoughts exactly, I bought and finished both "Shadow broker" and "Arrival" DLCs today. I also checked out "Normandy Crash Site", pretty cool and nostalgic, and installed "Zaeed - The Price of Revenge", but I'm saving that one for next week.

I don't think I'll be getting "Kasumi - Stolen Memory" or "Overlord", I'll save my money for the DLC in ME3. Yes, is a rip-off. And yes, I'll buy it.

Overlord and Kasumi were both very good imo, and its actually better if you had done Zaeed early on, he's a very colorful character whenever you take him on missions even if he doesn't have as much dialogue on the ship because he's dlc. Oh, and the flamethrower from Zaeed and the new smg from kasumi are very good weapons. Overlord is probably the 2nd best dlc for the game for me, Shadow Broker taking no 1.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

All the DLCs are great. Except Firewalker maybe.

Also I just realized that I really want to kill the Illusive Man. Yay~!