Random thread

Fifteen men on the dead man's chest

Drink and the devil had done for the rest.

The mate was fixed with the bosun's pike

and the bosun brained with a marlin-spike.

Cookie's throat was marked belike

It had been clutched by fingers ten.

And there they lay, all good dead men,

Like break o' day in a boozing den

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

3934351791_c078a37102.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Arrr.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Did you just put a picture of Ross in his forums? I don't think anyone has EVER done that. +rep for you, broseph

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's from an old blog post involving a Freeman's Mind video, the one where he talks like a pirate.

I know that. I've been following this show since episode 20-ish. That's how I recognized it so fast. But you're like the first person to post it on the forums, which I find cool.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

pvp20020604.gif

pvp20020605.gif

pvp20020606.gif

pvp20020607.gif

pvp20020608.gif

Most unfortunate.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Like: adj. Relative to or almost alike with something

So I said: Your almost/probably/as far as I know one of the first people to post it.