Random thread

What the slut with the controller in her mouth?

Oh and Chuck, I would love to get you Trine 2, so you could game with me and Heartless some more, but seeing as my computer is dead, and I can only access the interwebz, and my consoles/handhelds, well I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

hell_comic.jpg

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

LOOK AT THESE CREEPY FUCKERS!

camelcricket.jpg

They're nesting in my basement!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU BASTARDS!!!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Camel Crickets aren't nesting in your basement, Freeman. You're just being paranoid.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

You think I'm paranoid? Look at me! Do I look paranoid to you?!

9609%20-%20alfred_hitchcock%20derpface%20knife%20norman_bates%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie%20psycho%20shower.png

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

LOOK AT THESE CREEPY FUCKERS!

camelcricket.jpg

They're nesting in my basement!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU BASTARDS!!!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

THOSE FUCKS ALL DESERVE TO DIE

THE WORST THING ABOUT THEM IS THAT THEY JUST SIT THERE, STILL AS A STONE, AND JUST WAIT FOR YOU TO TURN YOUR BACK; THEN WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT THEM, THEY'VE ALWAYS MOVED LIKE 3 FEET TOWARDS YOU.

And then if you get too close to their hiding spot, they scramble out and scare the fuck out of you. It's one of those bugs that's so disgusting that you don't even want to make your shoe experience the horror of touching it.

I get it now! I know why I'm so odd. I'm Cthulhu! Every thing makes sense now!

Oh great savior! You have transcended form to join us!

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

I KNEW IT! Ponies are the supreme overlords of all universal order and creation. Bow down to your overlord, the TIMEHORSE, FELIX!

Silly, Lauren Faust is the only known creational being higher than Cthulu. She is simply made of time and space itself. Her hair is made of stardust and her eyes are constant fusion reactions of hydrogen. She is the Lord. And her true husband, Lord Smooze, shall come down and bring us all to our dooms, whether they be pleasant or wretched.

Stop creeping on Mine and Chuck's Private (yet incredibly public) sexual endeavors. You're such an invasive asshole, you know that? :P