Random thread

1223219627720-1.jpg

Why isn't this an internet meme?

That's a good question.

I mean Hell, THIS is a meme:

tumblr_m5tp4hGOBw1qbnggp.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

In case anyone was wondering what I've been up to.

-0uw29u-tm0

ah Feros and my first experiences with the M-35 Mako, I remember you fondly

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

-0uw29u-tm0

The video could be improved by at least 25% by putting it to this music rather than just plain silence:

q-Rqdgna3Yw

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

-0uw29u-tm0

The video could be improved by at least 25% by putting it to this music rather than just plain silence:

q-Rqdgna3Yw

It does have music...

But admittedly the Mexican Hat Dance would be better.

-0uw29u-tm0

q-Rqdgna3Yw

It does have music...

But admittedly the Mexican Hat Dance would be better.

Yeah it played silent for me because FL Studio blocked it from making sound when I watched to it earlier, my bad. >

And you could put the Mexican hat dance stuff in the middle where it is silent. :3

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Stop dragging your teeth.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

XzxjGEPTPZw

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Sometimes... in the middle of the night... I walk, alone in the dark... and eat a banana.

You too?!?!?!!??!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

458340_10151014544078923_218482699_o.jpg

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Green Pill, all the way. Fuck this planet, I'd be living it large in Equestria!

You wanna know what's really funny? My iPod won't let me watch a single one of the videos on this page.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

458340_10151014544078923_218482699_o.jpg

The pill that makes me smart. First I'd use my smarts to fix limitations of an organic brain (because science), then then make myself immortal (because science), them make enuff clones of myself so that there would be one for every feld of science (because science), then once all science is perfected explore all the dimensions in hopes of finding equestria and a world where Fierfly was not canceled. (because science)

non-euclidean fuck machine

I don't know. I mean, a boat's a boat, but the mystery box. It could be anything. It could even be a boat! and you know how much we been wanting one of those.