Random thread

Can't take my eyes off the one on the left. The panda bear is just fucking creepy, though.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Pinkie, i just realized. you joined this site on my birthday. that is all.

And I joined on the day of the ostensible "end of the world."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The day I joined was rather uneventful, so yea, I wiki'd it.

Marine researchers discover a large reef of deep-sea coral in the Mediterranean stretching for several kilometers, 30 to 40 kilometers off the coast of Tel Aviv, in an area once thought to be relatively barren of sea life. (INN)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ross Scott:

scaled.php?server=829&filename=58410763.jpg&res=landing

Alyxx Thorne:

Jamil_Mullen_nb.jpg

Craig Mengel

Scott_Lynch.jpg

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

So, I was doing a small bit of research for a question posted on this forum and came across this:

The Cottage

Look closely at the cast.

Here's a trailer.

Thoughts?

Well that's...an odd coincidence.

Or maybe it's not a coincidence. Been up to anything much, Ross?

EDIT: Apparently it's the real true Ross Scott, because if you click on his name, he's credited for Galaxy Gulp. So it's pretty obvious it's not just some other guy with the same name.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hey, how're you doing, Lord Sinister?

Why I'm fine, thanks. :D

You?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Pretty good, actually. i discovered something called bone re-calcification, apparently something about you breaking a bone and it heals. except you break it enough times it gets so tough it's like stone. Muay Thai fighters, they use the same science during training. they'd kick a wooden pole with their shins, causing tiny micro-fractures, then when they heal, they do it again, and again. pretty much until their shins are like stone. these people can't even feel the hardest strike against their legs because of this. i thought that was pretty damn interesting. suffice it to say, don't get in a fight with these people. :lol:

Pretty good, actually. i discovered something called bone re-calcification, apparently something about you breaking a bone and it heals. except you break it enough times it gets so tough it's like stone. Muay Thai fighters, they use the same science during training. they'd kick a wooden pole with their shins, causing tiny micro-fractures, then when they heal, they do it again, and again. pretty much until their shins are like stone. these people can't even feel the hardest strike against their legs because of this. i thought that was pretty damn interesting. suffice it to say, don't get in a fight with these people. :lol:

Indeed...at least, not a fair fight. ;)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

well, i saw on a TV show that a Muay Thai fighter broke a wooden baseball bat with a single kick ranging in at 900-1000lbs of force. so any tool you bring to make that fight "unfair" may well be broke in half. ;)

Everyone knows that Muay Thai is Saxton Hale's choice of martial art.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?