Random thread

If I have learnt anything about working in retail/similar, it's that it makes you go slightly racist. XD And my other retail working mates can confirm. A Chinese lady walks in and everyone hides cause they're like; "I'm not serving them! You serve them!"

"Why me!? You serve them!!"

And then whoever serves them is 90% of the time stuck with someone who is VERY hard to understand, which usually results in confusion, which results in mismatched orders, which results in the manager coming over with their usual death glare when something's gone wrong. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Pig squirrels don't fly, pig squirrels don't fly(they don't fly), pig squirrels don't fly, pig squirrels don't fly(who said they don't fly?)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Google's leap year gif is really really cute. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I just realized I've witnessed and been apart of more level-headed and intelligent conversations with the CoD community than I have the TF2 or CS community.

Scary.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just realized I've witnessed and been apart of more level-headed and intelligent conversations with the CoD community than I have the TF2 or CS community.

Scary.

Huh. I thought I was the only one. Back when I was on Xbox Live in 2007-2010, at least once a day, you'd get an intelligent and talkative person willing to have an in-depth conversation or occasionally even a debate about game mechanics, level design, sometimes even politics if it drifted that way, in a very controlled and civil manner. Often, you'd be teamed with said person for several matches, even party up with them and keep it going for a couple hours. And this was on Xbox Live, no less, which people often compare unfavourably to the YouTube comments section.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

TOO MUCH SUNSET

And I still have no idea what children's show they're bonding to now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=278&v=lzU8wM_S2Ks

And yet many seem to think that "occasionally" is the same thing as "always shoving it in the face of people that are totally uninterested". (which was the cause of the Accursed Forum War)

'Adult' means you might make a fart joke every now and then when it would be well received, 'childish' and 'immature' means doing it hourly/daily or when not appropriate. (the same can be said of every sort of childish thing)

All that said, I never once said anything except that I didn't know which children's show they were bonding to, I never actually insulted/berated them. (technically the Loony Tunes are/were a children's show, and I still love them) Honestly, since they aren't flooding the site with hundreds or thousands of links/pictures/inside jokes/quotes related to the show, I have absolutely no issues with their enjoyment of the show.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You have a tendency to word your posts in a way that creates the illusion of disapproval which is what prompts responses like that.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, if you want to know, BTG, the answer would be "Steven Universe" (which is really good), "Gravity Falls" (which was really, REALLY good), "Adventure Time" (which is kinda shit) and I think still "Spongebob Squarepants" (which is complete and absolute shit). Oh, and of course, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" (which I don't really get the appeal of, but I can't say it's necessarily bad).

As for which specific one they're bonding over right this second, I assume that's a spinoff of MLP with human girls because she's got the hair and really such a thing was inevitable. And as miss Sunset seems to be leaning on a desk, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's the typical teen show set in a high school. Because we don't have enough of those, apparently. (Note: Not hating... At least not as much as it sounds like I am. Some of those are good... Well, two or three were. Well... One, if you don't count Japanese programs. I'mma stop talking now.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

oZLOzG_m3ak

So cute! :D

-------

"Adventure Time" (which is kinda shit)

Carrey%20Crying.jpg

Man up, Selfsurprise old boy. Don't let them see you cry...

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa