Random thread

But seriously, though. Everytime I finish sex, I undergo this semi-astral projection experience for a short while. For 3 or 4 seconds, I see myself cooking or going upstairs and after that, I just come back to reality.

You are probably just reading your girlfriend's thoughts and wishes, is all :P

Regards

Vappy! I will slap you! XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

No, no, no, one cheek is for slapping and the other is for kissing. ;) You should hide that cheek before we ruin this thread with affection like we did with the others. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

^actually he was imitating the IHE video openings so I doubt there was much seriousness there :P

Funnily enough, I only watched one of his videos for the first time last week after somebody here (I don't recall who or where) posted a bizarre Youtube video entitled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQGi-c4B6-g. I couldn't help digging a little deeper and consequently came across the channel and the related "Damn Daniel!" meme he complained about. My mistake... ;p

^None whatsoever.

:oops: How embarrassing. Please accept my apologies.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

But seriously, though. Everytime I finish sex, I undergo this semi-astral projection experience for a short while. For 3 or 4 seconds, I see myself cooking or going upstairs and after that, I just come back to reality.
Does your body release LSD instead of oxytocin?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Guess what I just realised about Fallout 4. I am siding with a faction that has absolute control by a small council and compensation for all participants with no classes or money. And I am doing so to defeat a force lead by a dictator that aims to exterminate inferior races it sees as a threat to the master race. This uh... Kinda reminds me of something. Excuse me, I need to go get some vodka.

(One hour later.)

Vstavay, strana ogromnaya,

Vstavay na smertny boy!

S fashistskoy siloy tyomnoyu...

*HIC*

...S proklyatoyu ordoy.

Pust’ yarost’ blagorodnaya...

Vskip... Vskip... *HIC* VSKIPAET...

Vskipaet, kak volna.

Idyot voyna narodnaya,

Svyaschennaya volna... voyna.

Svyaschennaya voyna! *HIC*

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Shouldn' t that be "comrade" in this context?

(And if you were thinking it, I do get that it isn't a perfect comparison to the eastern front of World War 2.)

I've been stalking my own country's maps for like... the past 10 minutes, and there are some really glorious names here...

Serendipity Park

Woodrising Avenue

Best Street

And now for the town names...

Sassafras

Punchbowl

Tods Corner

Snug

Penguin

Heybridge

-------

I get that American, suck at geography, but that's ridiculous.

And then you get Scotland, as drawn by someone from England..

enhanced-buzz-wide-31659-1404213852-10.jpg?no-auto

Start posting in the Serious Topic section, have an opinion everywhere else that you're willing to voice and defend, and you'll get there in under 6 months!
Binky can't do that. XP He's too gentle and chill to start debating shit.
The trouble with me is, while I have a pretty good idea of where I stand socially, politically, and religiously (I consider myself a 'Bloody Leftie'/'Libtard'), I don't feel I can contribute much more than just giving an opinion. If I get called out ("you're wrong", "you clearly don't know what you're talking about"), that makes me think "Well, maybe they've got a point", because I freely admit I don't know all the answers, and probably not much generally. I guess I'm an idealist of sorts.

The quickest way to counter my views, I reckon, is "People don't work like that." I'm skeptical of my own views because of that, and sometimes feel that maybe the best option is to go the opposite way and turn the world into the dystopian futures of 20th Century novels.

Anyway, before this becomes the Serious Discussion Board, here's a man covered in bacon.

baconman.jpg

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Binky - but the map is obviously wrong! There is no Loch Nessie! :D

Oh, no Aberdeen either - but with the oil prices where they are, it probably no longer exists anyway :P

Regards

Anyway, before this becomes the Serious Discussion Board, here's a man covered in bacon.

baconman.jpg

I love when the sort of weird contemporary art I like becomes an internet meme. You might already be aware, but it's actually a photograph of a performance art piece entitled Homeland by the the Chinese artist Zhang Huan. It was partly conceived in protest against the economic migration of Shadong province farmers into the cities.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

how_many_states_can_you_name.png

Without cheating, how many states can you name?

(And by cheating, I mean, don't bring up the original source)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

like 4 of them. Geography has always been my weakest subject. Even more than math and I have had only 1 good math teacher my entire life.

Retired Forum Moderator

California and Texas. And that's about all I know. XD

-------