Random thread

Live in a tent. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Live in a tent with Username. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Previews for shows be like

"I'm a super hacker"

*some flow charts flash on the screen*

*illustrations of some cogs.*

"I'm in"

Retired Forum Moderator

This kitten has the other kitten in a fur nelson.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Hello goodbye I'm rather crazy and I never thought I was crazy, but what do I know? But what do I know... I let myself go... I let myself go...

@Rarity: I love it. XD I've inhaled helium once. Was great fun. Though it does make it harder to breathe. :P

-------

Hello goodbye I'm rather crazy and I never thought I was crazy, but what do I know? But what do I know... I let myself go... I let myself go...

Hello goodbye, 'twas nice to know you. How I find myself without you, That I'll never know. I let myself go....

Welp, now what?

rJM7RQ-r9Fs

-------

Hello goodbye, 'twas nice to know you. How I find myself without you, That I'll never know. I let myself go....

Now you have to go...

For those who don't get it:

ojYK6CW8gdw

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

52UAEQfMTtU

Behold, the greatest 38 seconds I have ever bared witness to.

I want some Sulfur Hexafluoride for my birthday... :3

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

52UAEQfMTtU

Finally, my dreams of become a death metal singer will finally come true. :twisted:

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

52UAEQfMTtU

Finally, my dreams of become a death metal singer will finally come true. :twisted:

All the warning notations on the video make me wonder why there hasn't been (to my knowledge at least) a death/gore metal type band that haven't whose songs deal thematically with the various true and absolutely horrifying effects of chemicals and gases on the human body. One could compose a veritable concept album on the dangers of mustard gas alone.

"Sneezing and copious mucus would develop as if a dose of flu was on the way. Then the eyelids would swell and close with an accompanying sensation of burning in the throat. Where bare skin had been exposed, moist red patches just as in scarlet fever grew, the patches becoming massive blisters within twenty four hours. Thereafter would arrive severe headaches, rise in pulse rate and temperature, pneumonia ... In more severe exposures men cough up a cast of their mucous membrane, lose their genitals, or be burnt through to the bone." ~ Denis Winter, Death's Men: Soldiers of the Great War

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

"Sneezing and copious mucus would develop as if a dose of flu was on the way. Then the eyelids would swell and close with an accompanying sensation of burning in the throat. Where bare skin had been exposed, moist red patches just as in scarlet fever grew, the patches becoming massive blisters within twenty four hours. Thereafter would arrive severe headaches, rise in pulse rate and temperature, pneumonia ... In more severe exposures men cough up a cast of their mucous membrane, lose their genitals, or be burnt through to the bone." ~ Denis Winter, Death's Men: Soldiers of the Great War

Metal

Retired Forum Moderator

Sounds like a sample Snails With Nails would use in one of their tracks.

If only they hadn't imploded.

s8u6giuJhOc

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR