Random thread

He's my target. XD But I'm just so afraid of freaking him out. I've only hugged a guy friend... once. >.> Which is terribly sad. Cause guy hugs are better than girl hugs. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

XD Thank you. But oh my gosh, I don't know when a good time to hug is. He looks so damn huggable. :I Maybe before he leaves school in the afternoon? Or maybe it's better in the morning. But then I've missed my chance. D: Eehhhh.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Just give him one when you first see him... It's as good a time as you can get.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hide in a bush, and when he least expects it, jump out and hit him in the nu- I mean hug him. And then run away.

icon_lol.gif Guerrilla Hugging

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Dragon: It's not the god damned trouser snake god you jackass! T'some sorta talking garbage can with teeth.

Snake-thing: What?! How could you say that?!

Dragon: C'mon man, this lil guy's feedin' you shit!

Snake-thing: Only for 50 souls!

Dragon: You payin' em to do it?!

Retired Forum Moderator

Guerrilla Hugging

Have you given your Guerrilla a hug today? That's all they want really, not war. If only people hugged their guerrillas more then the world would be a much more peaceful place.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

both homestarrunner.net and imabigmoronwhocantrememberhislines.com used to lead to homestar runner fansites. Now .net leads to the wiki.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

And now for some deep inspirational words:

Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck.

Retired Forum Moderator

@MrKittyCat: LOL! :D

OT: I don't understand people. XD I don't understand how they have fun. Like, how is... posing stupidly for weird photos, yelling and screaming, and squealing over guys they'll never have, fun? How is getting up at 5am in the morning to exercise and go out FUN? XD I'd die if I had to start exercising at 5am. Screw that. I think I've got the unhealthiest life style ever but being lazy feels good as fuck. Not being out of breath feels amazing.

-------

In all of my years studying how humans pass the time without being bored/having fun I have discovered, besides gaming, nothing, I have no clue. I've speculated reading, watching TV sleeping/eating, and art related projects. Further research required.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

In all of my years studying how humans pass the time without being bored/having fun I have discovered, besides gaming, nothing, I have no clue. I've speculated reading, watching TV sleeping/eating, and art related projects. Further research required.

I've recently read East of Eden, it was pretty good, you should give it a shot. I see a book or a movie as a magic act. The writer, the magician, is unravelling the plot out of his magic hat, and you want to know how he came up with all this and what will happen next. A cliche is just a trick that you've seen a million times. If you can see the strings (the writer's clear intentions), then the act is boring.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Hey does anyone want this?

FfznWpT.png

I'm NEVER going to use it. XD And it's sitting in my inventory being useless. I think you might need the base game though. If you want it, ask and you shall receive. :P It's nothing but clutter to me. XD

-------

@Jeb:Hm...A tempting offer. I can't really decide.

OT:

7BCqb-vT1a4

Made by yours truly.

(Read the description)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I've never watched any MLP other than parody videos, but I absolutely adore fan-art of MLP. XD You find the cutest art styles ever, oh my gosh.

-------

What if your father (or mother) was you, from a different timeline/universe?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA