Random thread

I'm super stoked right now because I found the Glide 2.1 SDK and fuck me does it have documentation.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I like to make small spelling mistakes in my sentences.

If it's to annoy overzealous grammar-pedants, then your cause is a noble one.

:3

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

bloggif_577ba53380087_zpsm2groqqr.gif

[/selfsurprise having one of his five-a-day]

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

boomerang_by_nittrus-d90wqmb.png

This really was a weird/disturbing episode. Like the boomerang, it came out of nowhere.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

This really was a weird/disturbing episode. Like the boomerang, it came out of nowhere.

I can't remember what exactly did the boomerang do? Did it give everyone random personalities or opposite personalities?

Also all of Ed, Edd n Eddy's episodes are weird/disturbing; that's what makes them so great :P . While I can't remember any of the episodes by name I do remember what went on in most of them. My personal favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy's episodes are the one where Ed turns into a monster and the episode where the Edds fight robots in the junkyard. The cursed phone, the going up episode and the episode where Ralph challenges Eddy to a duel with fish were pretty good too. I can't really think of an episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy that I didn't like.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Opposite personalities. Ed was smart, Eddy kind/motherly, Edd a stripper/nudest.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I can't remember what exactly did the boomerang do? Did it give everyone random personalities or opposite personalities?

Also all of Ed, Edd n Eddy's episodes are weird/disturbing; that's what makes them so great :P . While I can't remember any of the episodes by name I do remember what went on in most of them. My personal favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy's episodes are the one where Ed turns into a monster and the episode where the Edds fight robots in the junkyard. The cursed phone, the going up episode and the episode where Rolf challenges Eddy to a duel with fish were pretty good too. I can't really think of an episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy that I didn't like.

It gave them opposite personalities, like Ed being smart, Sarah being less bratty etc.

Ahh... Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. I owe my weirdness to those dorks. I always liked how every episode would have the word "Ed" somewhere, so much so I seriously wanna know who thought of that idea so I could thank him. I especially liked the episode: Glass of Warm Ed where Ed went binge eating while sleepwalking as well as Take This Ed And Shove It. That episode always felt surreal for me. I never was fond of Season 5 though. I didn't even know there a school season until Cartoon Network aired them here less than 2 years after the fact. Never got to see the entire movie though, I'm saving that for a special occasion.

Welp, now what?

I've managed to figure out about when Half-Life takes place, based on Prima's oh-so-reliable information that has totally never been wrong in the past.

Gordon submitted his thesis in 1999, earning his doctorate. Assuming a length in college of six years for it, we can assume he turned eighteen in 1993, and thus was born in 1975. Add the 27 years until the start of the game and you get 2002.

Assuming eight years, he would be 18 in 1991, be born in 1973, and Half-Life would take place in 2000.

And assuming four years, he would be 18 in '95, born in 1977, and HL would take place in 2004.

So we basically have an approximate date for Black Mesa Inbound now. 8:47 A.M., 16 May 2002.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

On the subject of Ed, Edd & Eddy, does anyone remember that episode when ED ate his entire bed on Eddy's insistence?

4eA-yr11XNc

You could just sense the sheer amount of love that went into the creation of the program. From the superb and genuinely funny scripting, the numerous weird background noises (which were often the funniest thing in every scene), the stellar voice acting, Ed's vacant stare with his mysteriously floating eyeball, Rolf*, even the way in which the characters walked and expressed themselves made this a sight for sore eyes among innumerable amounts of cynically conceived try-hard cartoon series.

* Seriously, why doesn't Rolf have his own spinoff series?

What did Salvador Dalí eat for breakfast?

Surreal.

icon_lol.gif

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

On the subject of Ed, Edd & Eddy, does anyone remember that episode when ED ate his entire bed on Eddy's insistence?

You could just sense the sheer amount of love that went into the creation of the program. From the superb and genuinely funny scripting, the numerous weird background noises (which were often the funniest thing in every scene), the stellar voice acting, Ed's vacant stare with his mysteriously floating eyeball, Rolf*, even the way in which the characters walked and expressed themselves made this a sight for sore eyes among innumerable amounts of cynically conceived try-hard cartoon series.

* Seriously, why doesn't Rolf have his own spinoff series?

What did Salvador Dalí eat for breakfast?

Surreal.

icon_lol.gif

I agree, Rolf is one of the best characters on the show.

I had a thought. It doesn't happen often, but when I have one I act on it.

This time, it was what if the Star Fox universe ran on Windows 3.1?

yCqIHGY.png

I use Calmira because I don't hate myself yet.

KVFB5EI.jpg

:lol: Holy shit, I cannot keep a straight face looking at this. Please someone help me, I can't breath. :lol:

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

KVFB5EI.jpg

:lol: Holy shit, I cannot keep a straight face looking at this. Please someone help me, I can't breath. :lol:

Rolf has many modes of attack.

357443557f00b5013620649ddb013c91c2a3ff6393f503de623c8d6ef57cbc32_1_zps51r11qxe.jpg

"What's that Rolf?"

"The hat of discipline. DO YOU LIVE IN A CAVE?!"

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa