I wonder what will happen when Gordon fights the Nihilanth.

Sign in to follow this  

I have played through HL 3 times, but I bet it will be even better when Ross does it. Imagine what he will say when he sees it. I think he will say something along the lines of "Oh my god, its a giant BABY."

When I watched my old roommate get to that part, I always referred to it as a giant freak baby.

The thing is creepy as all get out.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

I want to see his reaction at Nihilants speak:

"Aloneee You are aloooonee you are" or this one "Freeee-eeeemannn", this one was freaky...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

"It-it's a...a giant...THING...that vaguely reminds me of that image they showed us in health class...oh god its shooting lightning...gah ow ow ow"

oh god its shooting lightning...gah ow ow ow"

isnt the nihilant first attack that giant ball that teleports you to some stupid dungeon?

BTW how long it will take to Ross beat the Nihilant? I mean Freeman most likely will take 1 episode to realize he have to destroy the crystals,and that baby have a nasty ammount of HP (of course Ross can edit the video and cheat so the fight gets shorter)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

He would just look at it for a little bit, then slowly walk away.

One thing is sure, He will scream and yell a lot!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

He'll probably scream and act like a coward, shooting randomly, saying sorry and cracking bad jokes, somehow bumbling around and destroying the crystals, then he'll trip, fall onto the jump spot, fly up and accidentally kill it. That's about all he has been doing, playing it off as though Freeman is some sort of bumbling moron, never doing things seriously, while "accidentally" doing what he is supposed to, and not even understanding what he is doing. Fine example of him launching the rockets, he spoke over EVERYTHING the scientists said to him about the rocket and holding back the cascade, a dire need to save the world, and what did he do? Bumble around like a freaking moron, launching the rocket, "ooh big button, wazzat do?" and then acting surprised...

He'll probably scream and act like a coward, shooting randomly, saying sorry and cracking bad jokes, somehow bumbling around and destroying the crystals, then he'll trip, fall onto the jump spot, fly up and accidentally kill it. That's about all he has been doing, playing it off as though Freeman is some sort of bumbling moron, never doing things seriously, while "accidentally" doing what he is supposed to, and not even understanding what he is doing. Fine example of him launching the rockets, he spoke over EVERYTHING the scientists said to him about the rocket and holding back the cascade, a dire need to save the world, and what did he do? Bumble around like a freaking moron, launching the rocket, "ooh big button, wazzat do?" and then acting surprised...

I'm surprised by how serious you are taking a parody. It's meant to be different from how a heroic character would handle the situation.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm surprised by how serious you are taking a parody. It's meant to be different from how a heroic character would handle the situation.

I'm not trying to take it seriously, but nobody short of an idiot would act the way Freeman is now, the premise of the series is "regular guy in the wrong place" is it not? And it is a comedy, and it is funny, but the shtick where he goes through the plot without recognizing ANY plot elements is completely... stupid.

I'm not trying to take it seriously, but nobody short of an idiot would act the way Freeman is now, the premise of the series is "regular guy in the wrong place" is it not? And it is a comedy, and it is funny, but the shtick where he goes through the plot without recognizing ANY plot elements is completely... stupid.

I dare you to go through the same situations (alien invasion, the military trying to kill you, scientists telling you to do things while being shot at by said military) and then change your personality half way through.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I dare you to go through the same situations (alien invasion, the military trying to kill you, scientists telling you to do things while being shot at by said military) and then change your personality half way through.

He shouldn't have "changed halfway through" so much as actually reacted to the situation. I think it even stranger if someone were to go through this, not listening to anyone and still acting as though they even care about getting high or whats on TV.

He shouldn't have "changed halfway through" so much as actually reacted to the situation. I think it even stranger if someone were to go through this, not listening to anyone and still acting as though they even care about getting high or whats on TV.

If I want to go beyond, "That's the joke, so don't question it", I'd say that it's more than likely a coping method. He doesn't want to just keep focusing on all the bad around him, and is probably thinking of random stuff to distract himself from how bleak the entire situation is.

All I have to say is, why such a buzz kill just watch it if you like it don't watch it if you don't like it.

i think he will say: "OH GOD IT"S A BIG FLYING BABY SHOOTING GREEN BALLS OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!"

i think he will say: "OH GOD IT"S A BIG FLYING BABY SHOOTING GREEN BALLS OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!"

Sorry for offtopicness, but could you please crop, re size or change your signature picture. It is quite big and rather annoying.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its gonna be epic, thats all we need to know. This is- wait, no its going to be madness!