FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 33

Duh....It was soo short, 7 minutes. I'm REALLY glad that FM is now on steroids. and i hope one month later i wake up and watch at least 3 of them at once, like a movie... i hope.

Looks like a reversed animation of when you switch to a weapon.

Actually it's different with the pistol. When he unholsters it, he's holding it with both hands, but when holstering it he takes one hand off as he puts it away.

Either way this isn't really answering my question..

I believe he switches to an invisible weapon, a custom weapon with a fully transparent texture.

Nice episode Ross. I love how you solve rationally some of the most annoying parts of the game.

Oh, and does anyone understand what Gordon is saying to the scientist before the scientist reveals, in a shocking twist, that he speaks English? Unlike Gordon (and Ross?), I am not a polyglot. Working at it, but not yet, and not with that language.

He says "Quiero un poco de drogas, ¿donde están? Tengo dinero" which means "I want some drugs, where are they? I have money"

Fabulous, thank you. Good to know Gordon's got his priorities straight.

I believe he switches to an invisible weapon, a custom weapon with a fully transparent texture.

It's in the FAQ. He uses the “impulse 200" code.

Anyone else notice the "Mystery Episode" on the progress image?

It's in the FAQ. He uses the “impulse 200" code.

Anyone else notice the "Mystery Episode" on the progress image?

Yep. there is already a thread about it: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1418

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did anyone punch Freeman in the mouth for the pun?

I'm really surprised he didn't catch it, especially since "I'm boxed in!" is way worse than "what's up with that ceiling?"

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I love how you can walk through a pointless room with giant pistons and somehow make a social commentary out of it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Did anyone punch Freeman in the mouth for the pun?

I'm really surprised he didn't catch it, especially since "I'm boxed in!" is way worse than "what's up with that ceiling?"

The difference: "boxed in" was intentional.

How did Gordon learn so many languages? I thought his Ph.D was in Physics. Did he quadruple-major in Spanish, Creole, German, and Hindi while he was in college?

You hardly need a college degree to say a few words in a certain language.

And isn't Freeman kind of a moron in Ross' take on the game and character? PhD in physics seems unlikely.

And isn't Freeman kind of a moron in Ross' take on the game and character? PhD in physics seems unlikely.

Actually Ross' Freeman still has a PhD in physics, but in his case it is dubious how he got it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Actually Ross' Freeman still has a PhD in physics, but in his case it is dubious how he got it.

Well, he can (supposedly) recite the quantum chromodynamic Lagrangian in his sleep. He also mentions graduating from MIT and how he detests people with "online degrees". I think he's smart. I also believe that he's an idiot savant in some regards.

why don't the downloadeable copies just come up at the same time as youtube?

Because Ross can't control when the Youtube version goes up. We've been complaining about that for the past 8 days.

Ahh I'm so excited to see this series picking up again. Freeman's mind is my escape after a hard day at work.

I think Freeman just a really jerky and lazy genius. In high school he was probably one of those kids who completely understands everything but then writes his essays on why he should be rich and not being in school instead of writing about the actual subject. He spends his time setting things on fire and stealing car parts instead of doing his homework. And then he gets 100% on the SAT's.