Last Game You Played

Devil May Cry 1 on the PCSX2 emulator.Old times,here I come!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Rocket League Co-op with my bandmate. This is how Football was always meant to be played.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Rocket League is a beautiful game. Such a simple idea too. "Let's take soccer, make it played with cars, and makes those cars do flips and shit!"

Last game was Terraria. Finally finished the cellphone which needs like 10 items to build, three of which are gotten from once a day fishing quests which have a 1/70 chance to be the reward.

Never doing that again. Forget playing legit, all new characters I make are having that cellphone sent to them. That took DAYS. Real days, not ingame days.

Retired Forum Moderator

KSP, still trying to get out of my reputation pit because I did something stupid like a year ago.

the name's riley

Mario Kart Super Circuit for Gameboy Advance.

Possibly the best thing I got out of last year's relationship.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Rocket League. The bots in that game are so bad I do better playing against real people.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Long Dark

Well, it's a survival game true to it's word. Meaning you're gonna die eventually just how long will it take? No base building, no item hording; just looting and keep moving. Cold is your biggest enemy.

Retired Forum Moderator

Borderlands 2, determined to clear the DLC, Terramorphus, and those stupid Raid dragons in the Tiny Tina DLC solo, yet failing miserably on the last one XD

Fallout Shelter... Just realizing the joys of time glitching.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Terraria. Once again a new character. I've beaten the game on expert using everything at my disposal now it's time to start doing challenges. First one is gonna be ranged only. All of this of course in expert.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout Shelter again... Having trouble waiting for Fallout 4.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.