Last Game You Played

Battlefield 4.

Nothing quite like kicking the server's collective ass as an attack chopper copilot only to have the pilot himself get mad at me because I wasn't shooting his targets and his alone.

Ignoring the 25 kills I got, 15-20 of which were players on a point which allowed us to take said points. Or the jet pilot snipe as he flew below us. Or the 2 failed attempts by the opponents to counter us with their own attack choppers. Nope. I was bad because I didn't bow to his every whim.

Kinda makes you wonder why he even plays online if he can't handle the fact that people play their own way.

Retired Forum Moderator

Star Trek Online.

[EDIT] Actually, I kinda zoned on this... I've been 'playing' a bunch of DOS games to get their DOSbox settings right. It really helps me to have the D-Fend Reloaded UI for it, thanks go to Ross for introducing me to something that makes DOS emulation a LOT simpler.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Last Of Us.

I grabbed a hunter, put my gun against his head, and dragged him before Ellie. I said "Look at him Ellie. Look in his eyes!" before bashing his head in.

May have worried my mate when I said that.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

XD Goodness gracious me, Binky. Great game that is though. But I can't play cause it scares the crap out of me. >.< Oof.

JZifnCM.jpg

OT: Spore. I remember I gave it a bunch of mods but I don't know how to remove any of them. :( It's been so long since I played it. XD And I'm pretty sure the mods are breaking my shit.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Dark Souls 3

9 hours of it. Even got to PvP a bit. Though I'm absolutely astonished at how fast people have started forest ganking. Games not even been out a day. Unless those were a bunch of japanese players in NG+. One of them did have a really nasty spear and I couldn't dodge it for the life of me because of lag.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fun game so far though it crashed quite a bit for me, though never while in the actual game, just during menus.

Best case crash scenario.

Battlefield 4.

The (unfortunately very few) infantry only servers are very active late evening and they're so much more fun. The player base is also of an average higher skill because they actually know how to use their guns instead of just corner camping a map with your friend in a tank and using infrared.

Retired Forum Moderator

Civ V in Russian. XP I don't know if plunging myself head first into a pool of foreign literature is a good idea... but we'll see. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Star Trek Online.

They gave away $30 worth of ships for free today...

Dark Souls 3

I can't tell if the game is easier or if all that time I spent in Dark Souls and Bloodborne has conditioned me to be able to play this so effectively. I've lost track of all the times I've encountered areas where there's other players' bloodstains covering everything and I had no trouble.

It's still ridiculously fun though. It's got the world design and gameplay of the first with the tight controls and responsiveness of Bloodborne.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 3

PvP is surprisingly better when using the Red Soap Stone to get called as an invader, because the people who even use those 9/10 times aren't absolute dicks. It's especially fun when you get that one guy who just summons every sign he can find and basically hosts an impromptu fight club between invaders. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 3

Games finally become hard. Probably wouldn't be that bad if the camera wasn't the worst in the series. Damn thing will delock on someone literally right in front of me, let alone that giant ass dragon that's flying around, removing your lock on every time it so much as moves.

Retired Forum Moderator

GTA V, pirated. It's using the original day-1 patched game, and injecting all the DLC into it... Works pretty well though. (getting 20 FPS average even on this old laptop)