Last Game You Played

pirated.

00-shh-1.jpg

OT: Prison Architect - Escape Mode, starting riots and shit. B) I tried playing it normally, but it's still in a 'not-enough-content' stage to do that, soooo. Violence it is! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

00-shh-1.jpg

It's relevant due to its forking of the original code in order to implement anti-DRM. (it performs differently to a legit copy, and that was one of the things I was talking about)

OT: Chess.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dota 2. Trying out the custom games are a lot of fun. Definitely reminiscent of the Warcraft 3 modding scene.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Started up skyrim again, playing a vampire merchant lord. Already got a mod that lets me purchase farms, mills and mines and have a castle mod in mind for her to store all her wealth. Once I get further in I might start my pirating career.

Slither.io. I mean, it's what EVERYONE's playing at the moment, but holy crap it's so fun!! :D

u1nEIUG.jpg

Somehow I did better on the mobile version of the game... >.> But yay! Rank 7! Coming from me - the WORST at games, especially competitive, it feels good, man. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Dark Souls 3. Game completed. Dexterity build really shines late game. O_o

Also those last series of bosses and their damned fakeout attacks... It's too hard coded into my muscle memory that boss patterns are generally consistent so having them keep changing it up made that a long series of attempts.

Retired Forum Moderator

GTA V.

It gets a bit boring when you have to change your keyboard settings just to have the game respond without massive input lag. (as much as 10 seconds after letting off the W key, it was still walking me forward)

Tropico 5, started The Big Cheese mission. I also played the daily challenge on Ziggurat afterwards.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

The Sims 3, I fixed it! XP And apparently reinstalling it also made its FPS waaaay more smoother. I'm cool with that! :)

-------

GTA V

It's a bit boring running all the prep missions.