Last Game You Played

Cities: Skylines. :D Lotsa fun!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

FF9

I'm at endgame too, so I won't be doing this again..... Until I replay it again....

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Dark Souls 3.

I'm doing a luck build. It's surprisingly valid so long as an enemy can be bled.

Retired Forum Moderator

I never did see the appeal of the FF series. It just comes across as bland gameplay, and overcompensation for something...

OT: Star Trek Online.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dreadnought.

Nothing quite as satisfying as big ships fighting other big ships.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dreadnought

For a game in closed Beta, this has surprisingly the least amount of balance issues I've seen in a game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 3

My hollowed luck build is finally complete equipment wise.

-For my main hand weapon, I'm using Anri's straight sword. This thing is absolutely amazing. At level 70 with 50 luck and minimum stats it's 411 attack rating.

-In my offhand I'm using the claw. This serves a number of purposes. It's infused with a hollow gem so with my hollowing level at 99 it gives me +4 luck, as well as boosting the luck scaling on that weapon. (also boosting mainhand damage to 415) On top of that, when this weapon is used in the left hand it can be used for parrying, covering the reason why I'd normally put a parrying shield in that slot. The third purpose this weapon serves is a bleed stack. Since luck affects how fast bleed and poison is applied, it's beneficial to have a fast attacking weapon with bleed on it. If you hold down the 2 handed button you dual wield claws and can attack very fast with them. Claws come with a bleed effect already on them (enhanced by the hollow gem, incidentally) so if I encounter an enemy weak to bleed I just pull out both claws and wail away.

Basically this build covers every perk of a luck build all in one set of equipment and it's amazing. I'm not the best at parrying and this gives me more incentive to learn as well as experiment with my tactics.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 3

Started a new character with a friend where we're both playing males that look like females and wearing the ring of reversal to give them female animations and put them in dresses.

Retired Forum Moderator