Last Game You Played

Town of Salem, just fucking the Mafia up as the Jailor and winning for town.

4M7SWS4.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Fallout 4.

Apparently I've been playing the game on very high difficulty and didn't even know it. I set it back to normal and now the game feels too easy in comparison. Might set it back up to what it was.

Retired Forum Moderator

The new Doom.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Town of Salem again. XP

And hey, I made FanArt!

Town of Salem FanArt | Town vs Mafia

This took too long. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Star Trek Online... Only need about $70 more saved up so I can buy all the new stuff coming in season 12. (and I really want to buy it, both to support the devs that are really awesome at doing what they can, and because it's cool stuff)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Overwatch with friends.

For like 20 minutes. Between my ISP siphoning my money and not providing a connection and my network card straight up having trouble I was done pretty fast.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dark Souls 3

Me and a couple friends secured our places in the list of "Dark Souls players who are assholes" after we kind of bullied an invader into jumping to his death. we managed to lure him into a tower with only an elevator and one door. One stood on the button at the top of the elevator so he couldn't call it down while the other stood in the door way blocking it off with a tower shield and I took continuous pot shot swings until he dodge rolled into the elevator shaft and fell to his death.

Retired Forum Moderator

Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Just beat it for the third time. This time I was going for a pacifist/Foxiest of the Hounds achievement/run. I got the pacifist achievement. Because the game fails to tell you when/if you've failed the pacifist and Foxiest of the Hounds, there's no way of telling how far to go back. I'm not doing the run again for another attempt. Game's too long for that IMO.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Overwatch.

Zarya is such a good character oh my god. I've gotten more play of the games on her than any other simply through ults in team fights.Nothing like chucking a shield on yourself and an ally while your team rains hell on the enemies all forced into a nice tight group.

Retired Forum Moderator

Payday 2.

Played with Username, had fun. A lot has changed in the... two years? Has it really been two years? When did Walking Dead fiasco happen? I mean, that's when it started going downhill (for me at least), but the microtransactions fiasco was the final nail in the coffin. Well, I guess not the final final, or maybe it is, and it's a zombie now.

Anywho, I had fun. Solo'd First World Bank this morning (good memories with that map, even when doing the "dummied down" Overdrill (waiting 30 minutes instead of 2 hours). Still trying to figure out (in my head) how one would (solo) stealth it. I need to get my stealth groove back though. Shadow Raid was my jam. I could solo it on Overkill with little to no issues, Very Hard with no issues, while getting everything, and if I was lucky, the armor too.

Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha.

Why do I torture myself? I've always sucked at UT. Now I feel like I'm even worse and I was in a Bot game.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha.

Why do I torture myself? I've always sucked at UT. Now I feel like I'm even worse and I was in a Bot game.

Is it open testing, or closed testing? Is getting it a simple google search or wha?

It's open testing. First link if you google Unreal Tournament, and oh GOOD LORD is it Unreal Tournament.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Overwatch.

May the team mates I had forever occupy the depths of rank dirt.

Retired Forum Moderator

TF2 - 2Fort (server I frequent is 2Fort only).

I'm on Blu, Engie, set up my dispencer and sentry. Got them to level 3, placed entrance teleporter, and was going down to sewers to place exit telep- sentry nest. Guarded by at least 1 pyro, demoknight, medic and sniper. There was even a level 3 sentry at that little corner, sewer exit/entrance, near our stairs. I placed my sentry to try and wrangle it. I died, sentry destroyed. When I got back, that little spot was sentry safe. Dunno who got it, but thanks.

I switched to Heavy, thinking I could at least get a medic to he- oh wait, no medics. Well I did my best to solo the nest. I got a couple of kills, destroy a building or two, die, wash rinse and repeat. Kept on calling for medic, hoping someone would actually make the switch. I got a couple others to help. Still no medic though. I was tempted to make the switch myself when medi-oh wait, red spy, never miiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.... MEDIC IS REAL! MEDIC! IT'S TEA TIME DOKTOR! *sips tea, then goes down while getting healed* *Mimicks Minigun revving noise, then laughs* Vzzzzzt! Rahrahrahrah! Vrrrrr! Wahahahaaaaaa! I AM BOOLET PROOF!

Area cleared, go around the corner, scared engie places mini sentry, while demo places stickies, sentry destroyed, stickies gone, and the two escaped.