Last Game You Played

The Sims 3. I've been stuck at 694 hours played for ages and I have no idea how to make it move. :I I want to reach 700. XD But Steam won't let me. Dammit, refresh!!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Overwatch competitive.

Playing with friends much lower ranked is an eye opener. They aren't bad, we just are not all that compatible. We had fun though still.

Retired Forum Moderator

Postal 2

Nothing like kicking open doors and playing football with the heads of people I decapitated with a hedge trimmer.

Welp, now what?

Half-Life Sandpit, although that was just for screenshots.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

who doesnt have civ V yet, go get it right now. Just 74 cents on steam, WITH all expansions.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Witcher 3.

I decided to respec for a hybrid between melee and alchemy use and this is the most fun I've had in the game in a long time. I do less raw unbuffed damage than before but with the boosted weapon oils I now do more damage against the monster type the oil is for than I did when I put the oil on top of my previous raw damage. Not to mention the oil lasts indefinitely or until I apply a new type and I have survivability out the ass.

Retired Forum Moderator

who doesnt have civ V yet, go get it right now. Just 74 cents on steam, WITH all expansions.

that's just your price, guy

you probably have a DLC or something missing that's included in the package

OT: Dark Souls

the name's riley

Overwatch

Ever since competitive came out the regular queue crowd has more or less been garbage. The past week I think I've encounted more tracer's than any other champ combined, and about 70% of the games I got today I was on a team with 2 genji's that couldn't define "team" if you gave them the URL to it's definition.

Never thought I'd say this but I think I'm just gonna stick to competitive.

Retired Forum Moderator

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse.

Was laughing like maniac while playing it- most fun i've had for long time. It helps, that community is great too (including devs- especially devs). And hey, game just hit full release. definetly 10/10 from me, though i might be bit biased as show fan (but hey- you can have bundle with all 3 volumes as well as game on steam- or just watch volumes so far from youtube (dont worry, makers themselves loaded it up there))

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Town of Salem - where I watched a Medium and Arsonist have a... touching moment. XD

sYsGSVL.jpg

8VxeETU.jpg

EDIT: It makes it even better that the GodFather was making sure I was alright. XD The Mafia out of all people.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Star Trek Online.

Bought the $130 ship/etc. pack for the expansion that came out on the 6th... Worth it IMO.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Team Fortress 2

#TeamPyro

Double post:

Witcher 3.

Tried Witcher 2, couldn't get into it. Was told to try Witcher 3. Got it during the sale. One hour into it, and I'm already sold.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Witcher 3.

So far I've encountered a singing rock troll named Trollolo, a bounty hunter named Djenge Frett, and just found a letter to another witcher talking about how the School of the Cat had been attacked and they aren't sure if the witcher named Schrodinger is dead or alive.

I fucking love this game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Star Trek Online.

Ship size matters not.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.