Last Game You Played

Runescape, before getting kicked off by a server update

doesn't change the fact that you're just bad at the game

Does it matter if Psychotic is? Even though I enjoy insane levels of difficulty I recognize that's not to everyone's taste and thus I don't try to turn other peoples' opinions into my own. I do this out of respect for other peoples' opinion because they're opinion is just as valid as mine. I mean it's not like Psychotic's opinion is going to destroy Dark Souls in it's entirety so honestly why do you care?

I care because there's no way in hell he could die in 1 hit for as long as he's played it, the only early-game enemy that's capable of 1hitting you is Havel, and he's incredibly easy to kill anyway. The game is nowhere near as cheap as he claims and I get frustrated when people don't bother to give a game a proper chance for the wrong reasons.

the name's riley

I care because there's no way in hell he could die in 1 hit for as long as he's played it, the only early-game enemy that's capable of 1hitting you is Havel, and he's incredibly easy to kill anyway. The game is nowhere near as cheap as he claims and I get frustrated when people don't bother to give a game a proper chance for the wrong reasons.

I may probably get some flak for being rude, but would you kindly shut up and forget about it? Thanks in advance.

OT: Final Fantasy 3. No, not that Final Fantasy 3, I'm talking about the NES game. Anyway, I now officially dislike floating demonic heads even more.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Please do not continue this discussion any further. Not only has it strayed too far off course but no one can seem to keep their tempers in check.

OT: Overwatch. Ended on a high note of getting a straight up full enemy team kill all by myself. Unfortunately the highlight reel cuts off before the last 2 kills but here's the gist of it:

kfsUGbuvaNg

Retired Forum Moderator

runescape

i've been training agility for HOURS and now i'm taking a break to earn more bonus agility xp

god damn this is torture

the name's riley

HoMM 5:

Yeah, I think I'm done with HoMM 5 for a while. Hard isn't hard exactly. You just have to have great foresight and micromanage like crazy. If you suck at either (like me) you're effectively screwed on hard.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

TF2, 2Fort.

Pyro, flare jumped to Blu intel like a ninja, killed a Soldier with his own rocket, like a boss, only to die near Red intel room, by another Soldier.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Fallout 2:

Glad I gave Fallout 2 a chance despite my awful experience with 1 because I'm having a better time with 2. I turned the game difficulty and combat difficulty down to easy and now it doesn't seem that bad if I'm perfectly honest. I'm also convinced that whoever makes character builds for Fallout 2 are mad people. Who in their right mind would want to waste a perk on awareness? It just tells you stuff about the enemy you're fighting which isn't useful at all. You could easily deduce the information awareness provides on your own by fighting the enemy or looking up what the enemies stats are online if you care that much. Totally not worth wasting a perk on it.

You were supposed to day Fallout 3, and I was supposed to say Fallout New Vegas, and the next person Fallout 4 :D

or looking up what the enemies stats are online if you care that much.

You gotta remember when the game came out, and realized the internet might not have been the best option for such things, so back then spending points in Awareness might have been the best option.

OT: TF2 prop hunt. It's always amazing, and a little sad, when you have a shitty hiding spot, due to lack of time, or whatever, and somehow, in some way, against all odds it works, and you're the last one alive.

Summoners' War. It's a turn-based strategy title for Android phones.

And I want to say early on to anyone who might think so upon hearing that it's a phone game: it's NOT Clash of Clans. And, unlike most games, you actually earn the "diamond" currency (crystals in this case) by basically playing, meaning you don't have to pay anything.

Also it's not FarmVille.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

TF2

Deflected two rockets at the same time killing both soldiers and myself at the same time.

5EMW7CgAKl8

Fallout 2:

I decided to go to the den first instead of Klamath this time, killed Flick and took all his stuff. At this point I had more JHP ammo than 10mm so I switched to the revolver. Went up to the three thugs sitting outside of Flick's house. I knew only one of the thugs was going to shoot me if I attacked so I aimed at that thug's head first which had a 44% chance of missing. I took the shot and BOOM the shot hit him for 74 damage, killing him instantly and his arm exploded instead of his head. It was fucking amazing.

Guild Wars 2. Had a random 'cuddling' session with my Guild mate. This is as close to an IRL hug as I'm ever going to get, I think.

X7Pg06M.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D