Last Game You Played

Do I keep it? Do I sell it? Do I paint it?

Wha?

Oh HELL NO DO NOT SELL IT! It may end up in the hands of some random greedy bastard, and in return you'll just get some useless scrap! Or a Ghastly Gibus!

Nope. Methinks you should keep it

OT: Tabletop Simulator. Tabletop Castlevania again, but this time I tried it solo. Aaaand I lost on the final boss... because Lady Luck wasn't on my side. Dammit.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

GTAV

Got to the torture scene yesterday

A little hesitant to keep playing GTAV

Continue, it means Rockstar did their job.

OT: TF2, and holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit! *starts to hyperventilate*

first_unusual.jpg

Do I keep it? Do I sell it? Do I paint it?

I'd sell it before TF2's playerbase dies off and it loses its value

the name's riley

The cheapest one of those is $48 on the market place so it's a good price.

OT: Overwatch competitive. We lost 2 rounds in a row of a best 3 out of 5 king of the hill and the moment I switched to Dva, and our sniper switched to a damage class, we won 3 in a row.

Seriously, Dva's defense matrix on a reaper ult is hilarious. He just sit's there screaming "DIE DIE DIE" and hurting NO ONE. just a measly "plink plink" as his bullets get destroyed.

Retired Forum Moderator

Witcher 3:

Decided to start over with the Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition Mod and it's awesome. The combat is now challenging, satisfying and I love it. People were saying how it makes the combat similar to Dark Souls but I honestly have no idea.

Witcher 3.

Fucked a witch, did I beat the game?

Are you sure it was a witch and not a sorceress? Also be sure not to confuse witch with herbalist either. :P

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

WoW.

I don't remember gold being this easy to make since last I played. I've made 4000 gold just quest grinding in 2 days and that's NOT playing all day either.

Retired Forum Moderator

Witcher 3.

Fucked a witch, did I beat the game?

Leisure Suit Geralt

:3

Witcher 3:

Decided to start over with the Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition Mod and it's awesome. The combat is now challenging, satisfying and I love it. People were saying how it makes the combat similar to Dark Souls but I honestly have no idea.

This may be a glaring indication of my age and abilities, but I already found the combat of Witcher 3 challenging enough... icon_lol.gif

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

the combat similar to Dark Souls but I honestly have no idea.

Are you dodging/blocking everything, but still dying to cheap ass one shots? If yes, then yeah, similar.

OT: Brutal Legend

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Are you dodging/blocking everything, but still dying to cheap ass one shots? If yes, then yeah, similar.

Yep, that describes the gameplay I've experienced perfectly, except the monsters are very fast. Unless I'm mistaken the monsters I've seen in Dark Souls videos are very slow.

f13a9629cc.jpg

the name's riley

f13a9629cc.jpg

2981110-3507766718-tumbl.jpg

This may be a glaring indication of my age and abilities, but I already found the combat of Witcher 3 challenging enough... icon_lol.gif

And for you it may very well be. Keep in mind I'm a masochist when it comes to difficulty. I rarely find the default difficulty to be satisfying so I usually crank it up as high as it will go. I'm someone who played Doom on the highest difficulty, stopped because it was too easy and moved on to Quake 1 on Nightmare difficulty. I also play UT 2004 with the A.I difficulty set to Masterful(Third highest difficulty out of eight different difficulty settings).

Now those are just shooters that I mentioned but that's usually the guideline I like to follow as I usually find most games to be too easy. My brain works best when it comes to simple and fast mechanics so I suck at something like turn-based strategy and real-time strategy. I have been working on my RTS skills but I've been playing Heroes of Might and Magic V and suck horribly at it. I mean I love the series but I'm terrible at it and have no idea why.

f13a9629cc.jpg

2981110-3507766718-tumbl.jpg

dank 2009 meme friend

doesn't change the fact that you're just bad at the game

the name's riley

doesn't change the fact that you're just bad at the game

Does it matter if Psychotic is? Even though I enjoy insane levels of difficulty I recognize that's not to everyone's taste and thus I don't try to turn other peoples' opinions into my own. I do this out of respect for other peoples' opinion because they're opinion is just as valid as mine. I mean it's not like Psychotic's opinion is going to destroy Dark Souls in it's entirety so honestly why do you care?

Because he got a hardon for me after finding out I like Fallout 4, and he doesn't. So, like Seattlite, he looks for every possible reason to bash me. The difference? Seattlite's a drunken idiot.

Because he got a hardon for me after finding out I like Fallout 4.

I did the exact same thing except replace Fallout 4 with Skyrim. Back then I hated anyone who liked Skyrim because I hated Skyrim. Sure I still hate Skyrim but I've turned my hatred for it down a few notches because looking back on it just feels unnecessary amongst the rest of my critiques. It's like I was trying to validate my opinion to someone even though said person didn't really exist.

Enough of this fighting please. I'd prefer not to see you 2 at each other's throats every time either of you happen to post something the other finds irritable or disagreeable. (And I don't care who started it.)

OT: WoW. Got a new addition to the friends list after encountering another friendly player who's quests happen to be synced perfectly with mine. Spent a good hour or so powering through quests before I logged to go work on stuff.

Retired Forum Moderator