Last Game You Played

Guild Wars 2.

I joined a guild, the Blue Dragon Army, and I've met so many new people.

I've been kinda binging my life away on this game lately but I don't even care. It's fun and these people are fun. Got Discord to join the guild call server - I haven't been on a voice call like this in aaaaages. But wow, it's so good. I've been having so much fun with this.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Overwatch.

Being tired, hungry and cranky is enough for me to foul my own mood but add a team with so little dynamic and awareness that 2 of the enemy team mates managed to spawn camp the supports for 2 minutes before the tanks and dps even noticed or tried to do anything about it I just quit.

New zenyatta is super fun though.

Retired Forum Moderator

Path of Exile.

This game's actually pretty fun idk why I waited so long to try it, specially since it's free to play with the only store item i see any bit useful is the purchasing more tabs for your stash (since it's shared across all your characters. even then you get 4 tabs to start with which is a a very decent amount of space.)

Retired Forum Moderator

dark souls 3 with blighty-kun

we backstabbed a dude at the same exact time, it must've been frame-perfect because i'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be able to do that

wish my PC wasn't shit so i could've recorded that moment

the name's riley

That was funny. Even our animations were perfectly in sync.

OT: Overwatch. I did a thing:

KomO-Z7bhI4

NERF THITH!

Retired Forum Moderator

TF2

Heavy may be considered the noob class, and heavy+medic the noob combo, but it is very satisfying mow down a nest, especially ubered. Not only that, but dodging a Sandman ball, hiding behind a corner with a ready-to-fire Tomislav, and ambush a Scout.

On a similar note, I experienced my real first idiot/bad player. Don't get me wrong, I've experienced bad players before, first time players who're still learning, but man this takes the cake, and then some. This was on 2Fort BTW.

I'm on Blu, and one of my teammates a Sniper, the moron. First, he was shooting at us, not spy checking, but wasting entire clips, on his SMG, on us, even on me. He would be in the back, near a fence, trying to snipe something, birds maybe, I don't know. He was even convinced he was on Red team. No joke, he even said "I'm shooting at the blue team but nothing's happening!"Not verbatim, not trolling or anything. He was dead serious. It took some time, but I was finally able to convince him he was on Blu team.

"Oh, man! At first, it was funny; then it just got sad, but then it got funny again! Oh, man!" -Ellis

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Guild Wars 2 again.

Had more fun with my Guild mates. Me and another guy were pissing ourselves laughing watching our Asuran friend getting beat the shit up whilst he tried to carry a huge ass hammer up a rickety structure. XD Tears were shed. We mess with him so much.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Guild Wars 2.

I really should get back to GW2. I had a great deal of fun while I was playing it.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

The Last Of Us Remastered (pointless to remaster a PS3 title, but oh well).

Played the prologue and a bit after that. Didn't expect to get teary-eyed at the prologue. However I did expect a spinning circle in one of the corners (mainly the bottom right) indicating it was saving. Never came up. Thanks modern gaming for that. Thank you for conditioning me to expect something I hate. But really, thank you Naughty Dog for giving us the option to actually save our game.

dark souls 3

waiting for some folks to play co-op with

the name's riley

Star Trek Online... Said a last goodbye until the 6th. (in other words, I started all the long-term projects I could so they'll be done when I get back)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

World of Warcraft.

Figured I'd give it a try after my friends told me it's been changed a lot and I didn't like cataclysm. Still not sure how I feel. It's been streamlined so far that it's WoW in name only at this point.

Retired Forum Moderator

LaserTank.

Got stuck on one particularly brutal level. I think I really need to think outside the box to solve it.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

GTAV

Got to the torture scene yesterday

A little hesitant to keep playing GTAV

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

GTAV

Got to the torture scene yesterday

A little hesitant to keep playing GTAV

Continue, it means Rockstar did their job.

OT: TF2, and holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit! *starts to hyperventilate*

first_unusual.jpg

Do I keep it? Do I sell it? Do I paint it?