That game you hate that everyone else loves.

Sign in to follow this  

If people hate Team Fortress 2 because of the hats and because of the fact that Valve ruined perfectly good gameplay design, I seriously don't blame you. I don't like the hats either, but now that they're there, I HAVE TO HAVE THEM.

I main Sniper (don't worry.. not the Weighted Companion Sniper :D), and I consider hats an alternative to wearing a huge sign that says "Shoot me in the head."

...At least the ones like the Towering Pillar of Hats.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

GTA 4

I'm sorry but I don't understand why so many people loved it. It was as if Rockstar North believed that all the game play advancements that where made in Vice City and San Andreas where meaningless and didn't need to be carried over into future titles. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was a bad game but it wasn't the game that I was expecting.

COD: WAW- BO

Bioshock

Fallout New Vegas (Do not HATE, Just not Great)

Assassins creed

Mario 64 (Again Not HATE, Just OverRated)

Bioshock, though I wouldn't say I hate it as much as just disliked it. Besides the uninteresting gameplay, I found the design elements to be very heavy handed compared to the literature it was trying to emulate.

If people hate Team Fortress 2 because of the hats and because of the fact that Valve ruined perfectly good gameplay design, I seriously don't blame you. I don't like the hats either, but now that they're there, I HAVE TO HAVE THEM.

Marry me Michael Archer.

I fucking hate, hate, hate the hats. I hate that people ruin games just to trade and collect them, I hate you have to fucking spend MONEY on goddamn hats, and I hate all the stupid updates and weapon upgrades. Valve has ruined Team Fortress 2, I'm so glad they don't support the console versions, because I was playing the Xbox version with a friend and I was like, "Wow, I'm not playing Hat Fortress 2, I'm playing a real game!" And it was fun.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Hats can and usually do get annoying, but I think the Polycount sets are worse (not to QQ or start a balance debate, but there's very little, if any point in not using the Scout/Spy sets, unless you're trying to mimic carnage as a Scout, or some pro Spy.).

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Eh, WoW is fun if you play it casually. As in, playing with friends every once in a while.

Agreed, but nobody seems to want to start by doing it that way...

Games on my list:

Any Legend of Zelda game after Link to the Past.

All CoD except 1 and 4.

Battlefield 2. (not any others, I loved all the rest)

All the Pokemon games except the few early ones for the GBC. (and their remakes for the GBA)

All Halo sequels. (the original game was awesome, the rest were meh)

All WoW ripoffs.

Runescape or anything similar.

Call of Juarez. (can't think of much that sucks worse)

Puzzle games of virtually any kind.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Super Mario 2

I was under the impression everyone hated it because it wasn't the real SMB2 that Japan got but rather a reskinned Doki Doki Panic. I think it's a solid game, but as ABG said, not nearly as good as 1 or 3. I think the third game is the best by far.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I think the third game is the best by far.

Agreed.

What platform are you guys talking about? I loved SMB 2 on the Gameboy.

OoT.

I don't hate it, I just don't really get any pleasure out of the game. :I

+rep