FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 35

Freeman still had his hazard suit on, didn't he? How come he didn't notice that the entire episode?

I didn't like this one. Not complaining, I wouldn't do it better. It's just a bad part of the game to comment, and it's gonna be only worse in next few episodes. There will be those surrealistic places in black mesa which doesn't make any sense at all, something like "hop-hop" style from Mario. Anyway, I like more the "sarcastic Freeman" making everyone else look stupid or making jokes about everything, maybe "stressed out Freeman" is also right. Numb Freeman wasn't that funny. But Ross is the Boss. :-) Don't stone me to death please, I don't mean it bad. And sorry my english, not native speaker. Thanks for episodes coming up that fast.

What I find a little irritating is that in one moment Freeman has no idea where he is (because he's in the middle of the dessert and he says that he "wanna get back to the lab") and in the next moment he obviously knows that he is at black mesa ("with our budget [...]", "[...] at this company.")

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Why are there crates in the trash compactor? Did they fail the tests in the box smashing room?

Well, Black Mesa is in the US. Those people probably have a box smashing fetish or something.

Hey, that's what got us our victory in the revolutionary war!

*remembering his avatar*

Didn't help you humans during judgment day, though! :twisted:

Awesome episode Ross, a lot of funny lines in this one! Plus I like the new change of pace and frame of mind for our (very entertaining) hero. Thanks for making these amazing films, I'm sure lots of people agree with me that they make our lives a whole lot brighter!

I like the direction this episode took. It seems appropriate, especially with the Freeman character that's been developed.

I'm thinking perhaps he should recover his memory at a gradually increasing rate, so that he has a bit of an "OHSHIT-" moment as he finally remembers exactly what happens.

Enjoyable episode. Ross is at an interesting point of the game and I'm interested to see how he continues on in the next few episodes! Also, still looking for that pun.

"The raptured rusty rods reveal a rift" :D

That was the pun after all? It seemed very likely to me when I first heard it.

Whoaa, wasn't expecting THIS so fast.

And yeah, that pun was pretty easy to spot. I don't know why everyone was so confused by it but...whatever.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Am I the only one who kept thinking of The Hangover when watching this episode?

Also, cool episode, but definitely not my favourite if I'm honest.

"The raptured rusty rods reveal a rift" :D

That was the pun after all? It seemed very likely to me when I first heard it.

Whoaa, wasn't expecting THIS so fast.

And yeah, that pun was pretty easy to spot. I don't know why everyone was so confused by it but...whatever.

That's not the pun; that's simply alliteration. He makes a pun when he says "butts," while looking at buttes.

loved the episode :lol:

although I thought there would be a reaction when he jumped into a room filled with vats of radioactive goo and stuff. But Freeman seemed pretty out of it :)

maybe the next episode...

I thought the pun was the "$20" one, which I have noticed in other such Mind series', particularly Barney's Mind, that he makes several quotes to people owning him money and "I don't give a damn if he dies, as long as he didn't owe me money."

Or did I just completely miss it?

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

What I find a little irritating is that in one moment Freeman has no idea where he is (because he's in the middle of the dessert and he says that he "wanna get back to the lab") and in the next moment he obviously knows that he is at black mesa ("with our budget [...]", "[...] at this company.")

Well, just because he's at Black Mesa, doesn't mean he's anywhere near the lab.

Freeman still had his hazard suit on, didn't he? How come he didn't notice that the entire episode?

well once you've worn it awhile its supposed to feel like you're running around naked, and besides that he says he feels numb so he probably assumes hes wearing his lab coat or something.

Getting some nostalgia from the earlier "what's going on" episodes. I like it.

I agree totally. At least I'm not the only one that is feeling that way as well :D

What I'm wondering is.....will he get his memory back?
Mostly, I haven't really figured out how gradually I want it to be though.

You mean you won't have it all come back in one big epiphany? I think that'd be hilarious to see Freeman react to that! I think he's funnier when he's more disgruntled, but if he just gradually remembers everything then he can't really have some big reaction.