The Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway (NEW GIVEAWAY OPEN! p.13)

I'm so confused... I leave the forum for a couple of days and suddenly Applejack has slain the mighty Psychotic Ninja and hijacked his contest. Doctor Hooves, are you here to fix this? Quickly, we must go back in time to save Psychotic Ninja!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Don't worry ladies and ponies alike, I just simply used Science! to turn myself into a pony, the contest is still going, Srake's still alive, torture has been slowed down, on the account that I'm a pony now. Anywho, I now have 969 hours on my zombie killing.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Anyone here willing to play l4d2 with me in my final hours?

Ladies, ponies, gentlemen and Srake, who I brought back from the torture room to witness the winner, you've all been waiting patiently for me to pick one of you to win the grand prize! Well now's the time. *Goes behind a curtain, and wheels out a wheel with multiple names on it* On here, you'll see names of the the people that have entered, some you may know, others *points to a name that says Heartless* you may not. As I've failed to get answers from Srake, I think he should turn the wheel... right after I *Psychotic Ninja walks up to the wheel, and set's only the sides aflame, due to coating the sides with flammable substances, and making sure the rest is resistant to flames.* set it on fire, now Srake, don't be afraid, it's not going to kill you, just burn you. *Srake, unwillingly spun the wheel as hard and as fast as he could, as quickly as he could, to get minimal burnage.* *The wheel spun and spun and spun, while it spun, Psychotic Ninja took a kinfe, aimed, and threw it, so it landed on a name, finally it was slowing down.* Looks like the winner is....

Heartless! kingdomheartssora13378.jpg

And before you ask, yes, he legit one, no he doesn't have an account on here, if you don't know him, you can talk to Chuck the 2nd, AKA Spike, cause he's gamed with him and me in TF2, I did not rig the system, I found a random name picker, and he won.

But, this is the Super Mega Awesome ACCURSED FARMS Giveaway. Oh well, congratulations to him I guess even though he's sorta outside the bounds.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

But, this is the Super Mega Awesome ACCURSED FARMS Giveaway. Oh well, congratulations to him I guess even though he's sorta outside the bounds.

Well, that's the original title, I had no title, to lazy to change said title.

Glad to be back. I'm also glad that you supplied me with the antidote so I am no longer in the form of my pony persona. You did tell everyone about that right?

Congratulation are in order to this person that I do not know. He will probably never see this...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

When I get some money in my Steam account, I think I'll do one of deez.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time