The Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway (NEW GIVEAWAY OPEN! p.13)

I'm coming back into the competition to defend my honor! So much stuff!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Best of luck to everyone, again. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

If I get the $30, I'll probably end up spending it on TF2 stuff... Maybe keys...

I don't really have any friends that need anything, a friend of mine wanted Portal 2, but that's $50...

It was 15 eur last Wednesday including DLC.

Anyway, I want to thank JC for giving us all this great opportunity to wI WANT TO MOTHERFUDGING WIN

-.- I already own TF2, I said I'll end up spending it on KEYS. :problem:

Also known as "Username"

If I get the $30, I'll probably end up spending it on TF2 stuff... Maybe keys...

I don't really have any friends that need anything, a friend of mine wanted Portal 2, but that's $50...

It was 15 eur last Wednesday including DLC.

Anyway, I want to thank JC for giving us all this great opportunity to wI WANT TO MOTHERFUDGING WIN

-.- I already own TF2, I said I'll end up spending it on KEYS. :problem:

I was talking about Portal 2, ya derp.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, not sure how the money is gonna be sent, whether he's gonna send it as money or a 30$ game. If it is money, then I'mma use a bit to get some gift wrap in TF2 and save up some refined to buy the bounty hat and be a true demopan. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

30 bucks? sounds like lots of indie games to me... Or the Borderlands DLCs... Or a couple of games from my wishlist... We'll see...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I like to participate in this aperture science activi- ** I mean The Super Mega Awesome AccursedFarms giveaway.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

What's all this racket?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

i dont need any new game, only a bunch of bronies to join BG2. i need my personal trolling army.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

And I forgot Portal 2 also had a store/trading system...

Because it is next to useless in a Co-op game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is. However failure creates winners. And Valve really seem to be the type that learn from their mistakes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is. However failure creates winners. And Valve really seem to be the type that learn from their mistakes.

I hope.

Retired Forum Moderator

Please stay on topic guys.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

How can this get derailed? Seriously, we are all following the thread's rules:

1) I'm giving away 30 USD in Steam games. You choose how to spend it.

2) All you need to do to be eligible, is comment in this thread after this post (once will do, if you do it more times it will still count only as one entry) and have a Steam account. Past submissions are no longer valid.

3) The winner will be selected next Sunday. I'll post the results and then PM the winner.

4) If I don't get a reply from the winner within 3 calendar days from the announcement, I'll declare the results void and proceed to a new draw.

All that wanted to enter has posted at least once. Actually, the only way this would get derailed is if no one posted here.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA