The Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway (NEW GIVEAWAY OPEN! p.13)

Just type [/img] at the end of the link, and at the beginning to make it show as an image.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

[Recites ancient necromantic incantation]

There is one particular game in my humble bundle library that needs claiming, and I've decided to give it away to one lucky person on here!

The rules are simple:

1) All you have to do to enter is make a post below mine saying "Hello!" in italics

2) I will assign everyone who enters a number and use a random number generator to select the winner

3) Posting more than once will NOT increase your chances of winning as I will only enter one number per contestant

4) You must have a working steam account to enter in the drawing

5) I'm not accepting entries from new accounts, mostly due to the fact that they may be duplicate accounts.

What exactly are you competing for, you ask?

The lucky winner of this drawing will receive a humble bundle gift link for Sanctum 2! I will send the winner the gift link by PM and post his/her name in this thread once the deadline has ended and the winner is selected.

The deadline to post is the 11th of December, so hurry up and post!

the name's riley

"Hello!" in italics.... Er... That's not what you mean, is it? Alright. Hello! How's that?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Only 4 contestants? What a shame.

The winner of the contest is Pinkie Pie!

I've sent him the Humble Bundle gift link and if it isn't redeemed within 3 days I'll do a reroll.

the name's riley

Same here. I'm sure I'll have an extra copy of something or another by the end of it all. And rather than give it to a friend, a giveaway sounds awesome.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

ALRIGHT KIDS, WHO'S READY FOR A GIVEAWAY?

I have in my Steam inventory a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Anybody who wants it is encouraged to make any post below.

ANY POST AT ALL

I will assign each of you a number and randomly pick one of those numbers from a real, actual hat. I'm pulling out all the stops for you folks. If I could, I'd steal the bingo spinner from my grandmother's assisted living development but sadly, that's illegal, but otherwise I'm pulling out all the stops! NOW, if you want game, post. I do rest. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GET LUCKY NERDS!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have in my Steam inventory a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Anybody who wants it is encouraged to make any post below.

ANY POST AT ALL

I will assign each of you a number and randomly pick one of those numbers from a real, actual hat. I'm pulling out all the stops for you folks. If I could, I'd steal the bingo spinner from my grandmother's assisted living development but sadly, that's illegal, but otherwise I'm pulling out all the stops! NOW, if you want game, post. I do rest. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GET LUCKY NERDS!

lsiuxim8vsM

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

ANY POST AT ALL

p-3e0EkvIEM