Mw3 Or Bf3 Which Side are you on?

Which do you favor  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you favor

• Mw3
    • Bf3

I don't have a side, they don't really oppose each other like Mac and PC. I don't have plans to buy either, nor do I think one is inherently better than the other. They're both just grey military shooters with hypocritical fanboys (I'm not suggesting that most people are, just a few very loud people) at the end of the day.

After playing Bf3 I think taking MW3's side is reason to get sectioned.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I don't plan on buying either(I don't have to much money to spend on games and better games to spend it on). But overall if I'd have to choose I'd go with BF3. I like the way the multiplayer is played more(long games/strategic). And because of the graphics(and before you start going all hipster on me and say graphics don't matter, they do). So yeah, but for now my money will go to BS:Infinite and possibly Skyrim next.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have gotten BF3 and will soon buy MW3 I chose no side on this matter cause I only play what I like I am not a fanboy. This to me is the same as PC vs MAC. Who cares just as long as the community at large enjoys what they like. It is what defines us as gamers, to play any games we like and enjoy it.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I'm not a fan of BF especially, in general I've liked the gameplay of CoD, but I came to hate Bobby Kotick and his handling of Activision with the Infinity Ward MW2 debacle. Think I'm sitting out this year, I'm boycotting CoD and not too interested in picking up BF3, Mass Effect 3 and Bioshock is what I'm waiting for.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

After hearing about how Origin spies on your system... I'm gonna go with MW3 since it doesn't actually go into my task manager.

It doesn't actually do that, it just scans for games like Steam does when you hit "Add Non-Steam Game". Origin just does it when you first start up the program. I'm not taking any side here because it's like comparing apples and oranges, I just want to get the facts straight

Hi Friend.

After hearing about how Origin spies on your system... I'm gonna go with MW3 since it doesn't actually go into my task manager.

It doesn't actually do that, it just scans for games like Steam does when you hit "Add Non-Steam Game". Origin just does it when you first start up the program. I'm not taking any side here because it's like comparing apples and oranges, I just want to get the facts straight

Alyxx is probably referring to some controversy over Origin's EULA, which EA subsequently updated: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2011/11/02/ea-denies-origin-spies-on-battlefield-3-pc/1

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

There should be a "screw overhyped FPS games" option.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman