"Corrupt a Wish"

Granted, but he ignores the research and continues to believe whatever he chooses, including the fact that NSA is listening to his conversations, through his clothing, with the Potato Overlord.

I wish a certain someone would do some research, outside of reading Conservapedia and watching Fox News, and not ignore the research.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

(Wait... He hasn't actually said that, has he?)

Granted, but he decides to hide the research and keep going even though he knows he's wrong.

I wish it was impossible to lie.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

(Also, calling communist states as we've known them "atheist" is pretty absurd. They just stripped out all other religions to install a cult of personality, which IS a religion, where they force the people to worship their leader as a messianic figure.)

I mostly call them atheist due to their opposition to all organized religion, but the personality cults DO make it seem like a whole separate religion, so I guess atheism flies out the window under Communism.

OT: Granted, but many people go insane from not being able to lie and start massive killing sprees.

I wish Conservapedia and Fox News ceased to exist.

Granted, but that is because everyone knows the information anyways, and doesn't need to see either to know the rightness that was there.

I wish you guys would quit patting yourselves on the back for collectively ignoring facts.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Granted, but that is because everyone knows the information anyways, and doesn't need to see either to know the rightness that was there.

I wish you guys would quit patting yourselves on the back for collectively ignoring facts.

Refuse to answer wish because of the extreme stupidity and general idiocy of content. It is common for many who believe in stupid and generally false ideas to accuse the other side of being false in order to seem like the "correct side", even in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. This is a ploy in order to look right. You have collectively rejected anything that contradicts the Conservative/GOP line, believing it to be right even when your sources are proved wrong, even when there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise. Instead of actually conceding the point, you cling to these beliefs, in a vain attempt to seem like the correct side.

Previous wish stands until I get a real answer.

(Wait... He hasn't actually said that, has he?)

(As far as I know, no, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually believed that, or something like it.)

Back to corruption:

Granted, but people who only follow those things go crazy(ier) and start killing sprees.

I wish people would stop saying bigoted slurs with impunity, anywhere they go, just because they "have a friend who's okay with it".

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Granted, but it's covered in mold. (that does happen if you leave it long enough)

I wish that frustration would never occur.

Granted, now you have narcolepsy.

I wish I wasn't basically alone in making this RPG system.

Granted, now you are completely alone in every way ever.

I wish that this possible job opportunity would call soon. (they said they would call today, but it's already 2:20pm)

Granted, but the job requires you to receive all instruction in broken English.

I wish I could speak to my subconscious self.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Granted, but the conversations are all quite dull and uninformative. (Mine is a terrible conversationalist, let me tell you.)

I wish humans didn't have this stupid idea that you need to work to live. Because there's soon going to be no work.

Granted, now they believe that they live to work, and coincidentally when there is no work, they all die.

I wish the tech support center I just started working for would never again get a call from either pissed off impatient people, or people that think that a "wireless modem" means they don't have to use any cords for anything at all.

Granted, but you get downsized as those were 90% of the traffic.

I wish people wouldn't trash my house when I'm not around.

Granted. Now they do it while you're around.

I wish I had an infinite supply the old Costco gourmet coffee they don't make anymore.

Granted, but it comes in ketchup packets.

I wish people would give me a day off.

Granted, but you get downsized as those were 90% of the traffic.

Actually, it's only 1 in 50 calls that's like that... We have really nice people as customers. (I know, weird right?)

I wish people would give me a day off.

Granted, but you never get turned back on.

I wish to not be tired ever again.