Your favorite arcade games

Sign in to follow this  

As the title implies, your favorite games that you play or have played in Arcades.

Not required, but I would like there to be pictures or videos of the games in question. Some of them MIGHT be unheard of by others.

I only have one:

lost-world-jurassic-park.jpg

Every time I go to an arcade, I go straight to it. If there is one there. If not, I will still play other games.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtT0Nwr3HKM

One of the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, as well as Metal Slug 4.

The TMNT game sat in a dusty corner in the basement of my teenage-years church, and a broken panel in the front enabled oneself to hotwire it- rubbing two different cables together at their split ends would provide Lives in the game since they were ripped from the coin feed. Fond memories of beating the game easily when whenever oneself was short on lives, they would bend down, jiggle the torn wires and hear the rewarding chorus:

"C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COWABUNGA!!"

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

One of the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, as well as Metal Slug 4.

The TMNT game sat in a dusty corner in the basement of my teenage-years church, and a broken panel in the front enabled oneself to hotwire it- rubbing two different cables together at their split ends would provide Lives in the game since they were ripped from the coin feed. Fond memories of beating the game easily when whenever oneself was short on lives, they would bend down, jiggle the torn wires and hear the rewarding chorus:

"C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COWABUNGA!!"

Oh, that is awesome. The only thing more awesome is when someone owns an arcade, and you can see it's always set on "Free play". Which means you can just continue.

PINBALL! Any kind of PINBALL! I can play it all day. (Not that sh*tty windows game, the real ones)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

T2

2870_1.png

Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors

xdark_stalkers__the_night_warriors.png

House of the Dead

house-of-the-dead-image1.jpg

Sinistar

sinistar-20081031004053824_640w.jpg

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

h0wlo.jpg

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

House of the Dead 2, yea its one of the most memorable games.

Besides that, I'll do whatever racing game is there. I don't have any titles for those games though.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I hunger, cowards.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

pac-man-original-cocktail-table-top-video-arcade-game-bally-midway-namco.jpg

PacMan.

The Pizza Hut in my hometown had one, and it had some glitch that I figured out that let me play for free... Loved it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.