Useless Advice

Why are asking us? The impostor is still out there! At large! Waiting to strike!

GET IN THE CAR!

Oh my god... The danielsangeo impostor is here! He's heading right for me! THE CAR WON'T START SOMEBODY HELP!

P.S. Did I overdo it a bit?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Just play it cool, and wave... He'll never know it's you.

I really want to break the laws of the universe, but all these scientists and politicians are going to try to stop me...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

See that orang text at the bottom of the page, it says 'mark all forums as read'? Just click that and it's the same as reading them all and not responding.

I refuse to be, how come I can't not be?

Probably because you're running low on lemon water and morphine.

How do I hide a dead body? I don't think under the bed was the best idea.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Ahh, you'll be fiiiiine! Nothing to worry about! Though you may want to write up your will.

Help! My cupboard is bear! It's actually a bear!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Have you forgotten to take your pills again, Mr. Rabbit? Here, have some of mine... They'll stop the bears from coming into your room.

I've lost my shame. I'm shameless, what do I do?

Start acting shameful... Eventually you'll become it.

I need to kill a lot of bad people really quickly... Where do I need to go, and what's the best way to get away with it?

Buy a lot of concealed weapons, shave a mohawk,take some painkillers and then return Iris to her parents.

I have an unexplained bite mark on my arm and the strange desire to eat human flesh. Is that normal?

That's the normal reaction, yes. Now hold still while I inject this serum under your kneecap. If all goes well, you'll be safely under my command.

Help! The test backfired, now I have a zombie cat trying to assimilate me!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Quick! put an apple in a microwave and throw a roll of ducttape out a window. You'll know you've done this correctly when the cat starts to strangle itself with its own tail.

The sky is falling and I don't have an umbrella, where do I hide?

Under Edd's hat.

Help!My subordinate can't open a portal!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Your subordinate needs to be at least a level 7 sorcerer or wizard to cast planeshift. Earn some experience points and get him to try again.

Most people don't seem to like my DnD jokes. What's wrong with these people?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Oh dear, that's bad. That can be a sign of vampirism. Try to get them to sunbathe with you. If they say that they "don't have time" or "are too busy" and look at you with a confused expression, it means that it's already too late. The only thing you cn do then is drive a stake through their hearts and perform an exorcism on their houses. Sorry, mate.

My term paper is due in two days, but I'm 300 words short of the required 3000!

Double space, that way it'll look like you've reached the goal, and then some. Easy A for sure.

Help, there's no wifi (or cable) at the new house and I have to rely on other means to use the internet, however I'm tired of waiting, what do I do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Bring a vacuum cleaner to any public place with wi-fi and let it on for a while. After around 20 mins, the vacuum cleaner will have sucked enough wi-fi signals inside itself to keep your home's internet on for an hour. Just open the dustbag and your wi-fi will work.

I have two bags of white powder in my home, one's heroin and the other is cocaine. How do I figure out which is which?

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.